Found Deceased Australia - Elisa Curry, 43, Aireys Inlet, Melbourne, 30 Sept 2017 #3

They were 3 hrs away and spent the night there.

They spent the night in their own home as far as I know. The one that's about 20km from the MCG. Where they spent the previous night I haven't heard. I would expect the dog to accompany the family or some part of the family when they transfer between their houses.

OT - Please take a moment to read the latest help request from Tricia. You can see her note called "it is urgent now" under the Missing Persons Discussion forum. Here's a snip:

"You can donate at .com or use the email websleuthsdonations@gmail.com and you can donate thru PayPal.com or Google Wallet

This is URGENT!!!

There are bills coming up that are not going to be paid and that will start the awful domino effect that could lead to real trouble for Websleuths."

Why didnt Elisa go to the Grand final with her husband & children when was left celebrating at home with friends and neigbours, why wasn't she invited or involved unless she was preparing for another running event and had to have an early start for training. It would've been an amazing family outing.
This is a missing link to me.
Was it the 'every other weekend' that Elisa was to have the children?
I could be wrong but my feelings are there was a separation.
Theres been suggestions we should not sleuth these things but, in my opion it's relevent.

O/T. I still can't log into WS on my Ipad or Iphone, I've tried everything, any suggestions barr going to the genius bar @ Apple.

TGY...The reason for Elisa not going to the GF with the family could be as simple as not being a keen footy fan and she 'chose' to go to beach house instead.

Elisa's love for the beach is probably greater than going to the footy...I know where I would prefer to be. :sunshine:

Previous plans had been made for the family to join her at the beach house to arrive at around 10am Sunday morning and when they arrived, she was nowhere to be found.

OT - Please take a moment to read the latest help request from Tricia. You can see her note called "it is urgent now" under the Missing Persons Discussion forum. Here's a snip:

"You can donate at .com or use the email websleuthsdonations@gmail.com and you can donate thru PayPal.com or Google Wallet

This is URGENT!!!

There are bills coming up that are not going to be paid and that will start the awful domino effect that could lead to real trouble for Websleuths."

This message from Tricia first appeared on the threads about 2 months ago. Due to lack of sufficient funds, times are tough and Tricia needs donations from us to keep WS operating.

If Tricia doesn't receive donations from us, WS will be closing down and how sad will that be. Our lives will never be the same, folks.

There's many reasons why Elisa didn't go to the game.
Elisa either had pre-existing problems or the most important information is the reason why she suicided, if that is what happened.

So if Elisa didn't put herself in the water someone else must have . Wouldn't all the theories of tides ect still apply .

Reminder:

Rumors not allowed.

Rumors from a third party at a champagne party even less so.

So if Elisa didn't put herself in the water someone else must have . Wouldn't all the theories of tides ect still apply .

We were saying it's unlikely she fell or jumped from a cliff. I don't see why she couldn't have died on the beach. And more or less stayed in the same place, alternately covered and uncovered by the tide, gradually becoming more buried in the sand. The search missed her, but the search couldn't have thoroughly examined the area they said it did. A 20km radius, that implies a circle of 1257km^2, or excluding say 2/3 of it being sea, still over 400km^2. Then the focussed search near the Aireys house wouldn't have taken them anywhere near Anglesea.

We were saying it's unlikely she fell or jumped from a cliff. I don't see why she couldn't have died on the beach. And more or less stayed in the same place, alternately covered and uncovered by the tide, gradually becoming more buried in the sand. The search missed her, but the search couldn't have thoroughly examined the area they said it did. A 20km radius, that implies a circle of 1257km^2, or excluding say 2/3 of it being sea, still over 400km^2. Then the focussed search near the Aireys house wouldn't have taken them anywhere near Anglesea.

Aireys to Anglesea is 10 kms . There is no way she could have remained unseen 1/2 covered ect for 10 days on that stretch of beach. Surfers, walkers populate that beach daily. Particularly when locals knew she was missing.

A local fishermen in my area went missing 2 weeks ago. Today we heard the sad news that the 78 year olds mans remains were found washed up on the beach within 20 kms From where he was swept off the rocks. Extensive sea search was done. The ocean is unpredictable. We can all predict and study tides ect but it's really only a rough guide .

A local fishermen in my area went missing 2 weeks ago. Today we heard the sad news that the 78 year olds mans remains were found washed up on the beach within 20 kms From where he was swept off the rocks. Extensive sea search was done. The ocean is unpredictable. We can all predict and study tides ect but it's really only a rough guide .

I guess some of us are wondering how Elisa may have come to be in the ocean in the first place - if she washed in from there. Without autopsy results being published, it is hard to know.
It seems as if the coastline has a good strip of beach that stays dry, even at high tide, which makes jumping seem unlikely.

There is always the alternative of walking and walking out into that very chilly morning ocean, so far that it carries a person away. Would take a strong determination to do that, I think. As it would take some time, and perhaps people would see you.

I guess some of us are wondering how Elisa may have come to be in the ocean in the first place - if she washed in from there. Without autopsy results being published, it is hard to know.
It seems as if the coastline has a good strip of beach that stays dry, even at high tide, which makes jumping seem unlikely.

There is always the alternative of walking and walking out into that very chilly morning ocean, so far that it carries a person away. Would take a strong determination to do that, I think. As it would take some time, and perhaps people would see you.

I would like to be included in that particular 'us', SA.. the ones who are wondering about how she got into the ocean. If she walked into it, how did she prevent her dog from following her into it?... or even the possibility of doggo giving it a try. .. And did she go in at Aireys or Anglesea?... if Anglesea, did she run up there Sunday morning or Saturday night in the dark?.. If Sunday morning, how in hell wasn't she seen?.. it is Victoria's premier Sunday morning running track. If Saturday night, why?.. Why run in the night?. .

Lots and lots of mysteries, the main one being the big Q.. how did she come to be <modsnip> at Pt RoadKnight 11 days after going missing from Aireys?

Whoever murdered Elisa may have dismembered her body before discarding her body parts into the ocean...

Whoever murdered Elisa may have dismembered her body before discarding her body parts into the ocean...

It's certainly not been established Elisa was murdered nor her body in parts .

Can we stop with the crude posts about the poor deceased mother, wife , sister ect.to say she was in "bits and pieces " or " dismembered " are not based on any facts or reports. At this point this poor family are all victims.

Can we stop with the crude posts about the poor deceased mother, wife , sister ect.to say she was in "bits and pieces " or " dismembered " are not based on any facts or reports. At this point this poor family are all victims.

Unfortunately, the articles in MSM saying that 'human remains' were found (as opposed to 'a body') is indicative of the state of Elisa when she was found. And there have been comments by locals on some articles, stating that was the case.

Unfortunately, the articles in MSM saying that 'human remains' were found (as opposed to 'a body') is indicative of the state of Elisa when she was found. And there have been comments by locals on some articles, stating that was the case.
I seem to remember being instructed in another thread that "remains" was the correct and respectful way to refer to a corpse. I guess the idea is that it is what remains after the soul has departed.

I seem to remember being instructed in another thread that "remains" was the correct and respectful way to refer to a corpse. I guess the idea is that it is what remains after the soul has departed.

That makes sense.
So, other than the comments on articles (rumours), we likely cannot be sure of Elisa's condition.

:rose:

Is it of any use to anyone here that i detail the ocean weather, currents, wave energy & typical hindcasting of data at the time of disappearance ?
I haven't read all the information here,
so sorry, if its been done.
Let me know what time period is required ?

Saturday arvo and sunday morning was when the waves were the peak size.

The reports clearly show big waves on the weekend of Saturday 30th and Sunday 1st Oct,
with more strong swell coming early in the week 2/3rd October.

Due to the "long period swell" these waves were indeed powerful imo .

25th sept.
https://www.swellnet.com/reports/forecaster-notes/victoria/2017/09/25/slow-couple-days-large-weekend

"We'll see a large W/SW tending SW groundswell filling in through Saturday, peaking overnight and easing Sunday.
The Surf Coast should see 3-5ft waves early, building towards 5-6ft into the afternoon and then easing back from 4-6ft*Sunday morning.
The Mornington Peninsula is likely to be around 6ft+ early Saturday,
increasing to 8ft into the afternoon and easing from 8ft on the sets Sunday morning.
Gusty but easing W/SW winds will create less than ideal conditions on Saturday, though the Torquay region will likely see a period of W/NW winds."

27th sept.
https://www.swellnet.com/reports/fo...27/fun-period-surf-coast-largest-over-weekend

"What we can expect is a moderate to large sized W/SW swell, with mid-period energy through tomorrow morning (sat)
Followed by stronger groundswell energy into the mid-late afternoon.
The Surf Coast should be in the 5ft range all day with 8ft sets on the Mornington Peninsula along with strong but easing W/SW winds.
The Torquay region should see an early W/NW'ly favouring the protected reefs.
The swell should drop away through Sunday from the 4-5ft range on the Surf Coast (possibly the odd sneaker at magnets around dawn though with the high tide)
and 6-8ft on the Mornington Peninsula."

29th sept.
https://www.swellnet.com/reports/forecaster-notes/victoria/2017/09/29/great-period-surf-coast

a4888746b21debcfe1876d3bc50ae859.jpg
c6e1519a7859240307638a97924d59b0.jpg

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member