Found Deceased Australia - Elisa Curry, 43, Aireys Inlet, Melbourne, 30 Sept 2017 #3

Why didnt Elisa go to the Grand final with her husband & children when was left celebrating at home with friends and neigbours, why wasn't she invited or involved unless she was preparing for another running event and had to have an early start for training. It would've been an amazing family outing.
This is a missing link to me.
Was it the 'every other weekend' that Elisa was to have the children?
I could be wrong but my feelings are there was a separation.
Theres been suggestions we should not sleuth these things but, in my opion it's relevent.

O/T. I still can't log into WS on my Ipad or Iphone, I've tried everything, any suggestions barr going to the genius bar @ Apple.
You know what TGY as a non football follower I would prefer to be down the coast. As Elisa was a stay at home mum maybe this was considered a little time out. Personally I had no idea who were playing in the Grand Finals. Never been to the football in my life yet my son and daughter enjoy going with my ex husband. Perhaps Elisa had a few drinks, nostalgic thoughts, concerned neighbour in the mix. Still something does not sit right imho.

Why stay at home and watch the grand final on television when you could be there watching the game LIVE with your children & husband?
What would be the reason?
I know what I'd prefer....unless....
Any ideas?
Going to an enormous soccer match sounds like the last thing in the world I would want to do with my free time, even with family. The heat, noise, crowds, travel time...yuck. People are different. Was she a sports nut?

Also they had a dog and possibly other pets. They have a million dollar home. I wouldn't want to ask anyone to housesit or pet sit in that situation. Not even neighbors--who were perhaps odd or older with health problems. Suppose neighbors had their own guests to deal with. I certainly wouldn't want to petsit on my vacay for my neighbor-- big dogs scare me, for one, and I would want to come and go as I pleased. Sleep in, etc. Maybe they had no trustworthy sitters and didn't want to impose on neighbors. And boarding pets is a hassle and perhaps traumatic for all involved. We have a bird and fish, so I have stayed home on holidays while hubby took our kids 4 hrs away to see his parents. I love the alone time, frankly.

Why stay at home and watch the grand final on television when you could be there watching the game LIVE with your children & husband?
Any ideas?

Reading about/true crimes/serial killers/profiling/forensics/websleuths/anthropology/bourbon on the treadmill. Personally would rather stick pins in my eye than watch the footballl.

Reading about/true crimes/serial killers/profiling/forensics/websleuths/anthropology/bourbon on the treadmill. Personally would rather stick pins in my eye than watch the footballl.

Break out another glass em. I’ll bring the smally eats.

Going to an enormous soccer match sounds like the last thing in the world I would want to do with my free time, even with family. The heat, noise, crowds, travel time...yuck. People are different. Was she a sports nut?

Also they had a dog and possibly other pets. They have a million dollar home. I wouldn't want to ask anyone to housesit or pet sit in that situation. Not even neighbors--who were perhaps odd or older with health problems. Suppose neighbors had their own guests to deal with. I certainly wouldn't want to petsit on my vacay for my neighbor-- big dogs scare me, for one, and I would want to come and go as I pleased. Sleep in, etc. Maybe they had no trustworthy sitters and didn't want to impose on neighbors. And boarding pets is a hassle and perhaps traumatic for all involved. We have a bird and fish, so I have stayed home on holidays while hubby took our kids 4 hrs away to see his parents. I love the alone time, frankly.

I don't follow. In my experience people in Melbourne don't arrange a housesitter/petsitter when they're going out for an afternoon.

Any ideas?

Actually no matter how much money you have tickets to the Grand Final were very hard to come by, especially getting a few together, maybe they just couldn’t get them. I have a few friends whose husband and kids went and they didn’t go. So it doesn’t seem strange to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually no matter how much money you have tickets to the Grand Final were very hard to come by, especially getting a few together, maybe they just couldn’t get them. I have a few friends whose husband and kids went and they didn’t go. So it doesn’t seem strange to me

Exactly, so many reasons she may not have gone.

I do think it's strange they didn't go to the beach house after the game and got up at a crazy time the next morning.

trying to keep up here, but eye trouble not helping. Apologies if this has already been covered.

It appears to me that the autopsy was done and no msm has reported on those findings. So we don't know if a cause of death was determined and if other information was forthcoming from that. This part of the investigation must be complete otherwise the remains would not have been released to the family for the funeral. So maybe police are following up on that information and working with the Inquest people. I can't imagine there won't be an inquest given the question marks around this case.

My bet is that police have gained some insight from the autopsy and are following up. Suicide has not been mentioned for awhile and I never have believed that anyway. If an accident, an inquest might make recommendations regarding safety. And then there is human intervention...

Although the remains have been released to the family the medical examiner would probably retain some body parts in case there is a need for further tests.

Exactly, so many reasons she may not have gone.

I do think it's strange they didn't go to the beach house after the game and got up at a crazy time the next morning.

It may have been easier and quicker to drive to Surrey Hills than to get down to the beach house. They may have taken public transport to the match.

Any ideas?

Maybe she didn't like crowds.

Maybe she didn't like crowds.

she entered the Boston Marathon.. she came in around 11,000th... that's a fair crowd to run with...

Having once followed the Tokyo Marathon, I imagine running it would be like exercising in a crowded lift. ... shoulder to shoulder for 26 klms. not for the .enochlophobiac.

it is reasonable to assume that the husband's position would have had him well in for a number of corporate tickets, and a corporate box, ..... I certainly don't imagine he forked out , having slept in a queue all night, for 5 tickets. . .....

So I wonder if he did get 5 tickets, and at the last moment, she balked, and a ring-in got the left over ticket....... ...

I don't follow. In my experience people in Melbourne don't arrange a housesitter/petsitter when they're going out for an afternoon.

Were the family staying at Surrey Hills at that time or did Elisa’s husband and children travel from Airey’s to the GF and stay overnight at their primary residence? I seem to remember that the date of the match was in the middle of the two week Victorian school holidays.

maybe she just wanted to stay and relax with her dog and have drinks with her friends at the beach or she may have decided to stay and use this time to disappear?

Were the family staying at Surrey Hills at that time or did Elisa’s husband and children travel from Airey’s to the GF and stay overnight at their primary residence? I seem to remember that the date of the match was in the middle of the two week Victorian school holidays.

Don't know. OK I get that they couldn't have abandoned the dog at Aireys overnight. If they were all staying at Aireys and all went to the Grand Final, the dog would have meant they had to go via the Surrey Hills place. Which is adding a lot of travelling to an already long day. They might have planned to return to Surrey Hills on the Friday and then back to Aireys on Sunday. In that scenario Elisa deciding not to go to the GF effectively gave the kids another day at the beach (because they could drive to Melbourne on Saturday not Friday).

Although the remains have been released to the family the medical examiner would probably retain some body parts in case there is a need for further tests.
I didnt think they were allowed to do that

Sent from my Blade S6 using Tapatalk

I wonder what if any clothes were found on her....?

For me, person who implied to police she went for a night time jog = person who knows what happened to her!

My husband and three kids all went to GF. Had four tickets. I love my footy but was happy to have kids go with husband. Really no biggie. Wentwxted throughout the day, didn't bother trying to talk as was too loud their end. They took public transport as parking near to impossible. We are 60kms from inner city and they left pretty much straight after game and got home around 8.30.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz
Back