Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #5 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My map skills are horrible, so I'll just piggyback on yours. But map questing, it appears this location could very easily be on the way to Mabene, NC given the close proximity to Hwy. 40. Just brings even more questions to mind regarding the timeline and who else could have been along.
Do you mean Mebane?

Knowing when to step away, important skill for websleuthers.

You are so right about that. There have been many times that I've had to step away and also many times that I swore I would never follow another child related case but find myself right back on another one. At this time I'm also following Sherin Mathews case and as a lot of you know, that one has really hit us hard as well.

If mom said she last saw her at 11 at night and the BF was out stealing dressers, does that mean Mariah was already dead at that point?

So sorry to hear that they’ve found her. Wonder if Mom is involved too? RIP Little Angel :(

If mom said she last saw her at 11 at night and the BF was out stealing dressers, does that mean Mariah was already dead at that point?

The time line just doesn't add up - does it?

"Officials said Woods’ body was found in the water around 5:30 p.m. in Shelter Creek along Shaw Highway in a remote area where the new search was being conducted. Woods’ body was found by a member of the Fayetteville Remote Dive Team. An autopsy by the medical examiner's office will be conducted to verify for sure it's the body of Woods."

http://www.wcti12.com/news/local-ne...mariah-woods-found-in-pender-county/666356564

The time line just doesn't add up - does it?

I don't think what we've heard about the time line is correct. Something is off, still. I am sure LE will figure it all out - but I will be surprised if what we have heard is the truth.

I think it is helpful to know the mindset of these "mothers" It happens wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy too often. There is a malignant dependence to the boyfriend du jour,.IMO. The death of Mariah has EVERYTHING to do with this phenomenon.JMO

Have we seen anything in msm stating that mom was abused?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

"Officials said Woods’ body was found in the water around 5:30 p.m. in Shelter Creek along Shaw Highway in a remote area where the new search was being conducted. Woods’ body was found by a member of the Fayetteville Remote Dive Team. An autopsy by the medical examiner's office will be conducted to verify for sure it's the body of Woods."

http://www.wcti12.com/news/local-ne...mariah-woods-found-in-pender-county/666356564

This makes me so sick to my stomach. All we can do now is pray for some justice for Mariah.

Was the recovery close to either of the areas that were said this afternoon to be the areas where searches were to be concentrated? Someone must have talked.

Was the recovery close to either of the areas that were said this afternoon to be the areas where searches were to be concentrated? Someone must have talked.

[FONT=&amp]Onslow County Hans Miller said dive teams found Mariah Miller's body around 5:30 p.m. Saturday.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]FBI spokeswoman Shelley Lynch said in a statement the body was in a Pender County creek about 25 miles (40 kilometers) from Mariah Woods' home in Jacksonville.[/FONT]

Based off where they have searched I feel it was said "I threw her off a bridge in to a river/creek". I am so thankful she was recovered. I am so sorry she was failed. I am thankful I believe she is in heaven. Because if I didn't all I would have is anger.

I hope all of these responders can get some rest tonight. I hope justice will l be served for Mariah.

IMO

He's been charged with removing the body from the home, and knowing that she had been killed - has he been charged with murder? If not - why not? Is it just a formality until the autopsy is completed?

It is good that LE have recovered little Mariah so she can be laid to rest properly for her family. What a shame the bio dad lost custody, :(

I'm starting to feel that these dressers will turn out to be like the "bucket" in Holly Bobo's case. In my opinion LE is focusing now on who else knew about this crime.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

“"We are focused on two areas of interest along Highway 17 near the Southwest Creek Bridge and Highway 53 and the Shaw Highway area in Pender County,” the FBI said in a press release from media spokesperson Shelley Lynch. “If you have surveillance video taken Sunday, November 26 through Monday, November, 27, 2017, from your home, business, or game hunting cameras, please call the Onslow County Sheriff’s Office at (910) 555-3113. We would be interested to view any footage to*determine whether it has any investigative value."

The search was expanded to those two areas after investigators spent five days combing the area where the family lived. Other locations within a five-mile radius of the home had also been checked out before Saturday's switch to the location in Pender County where a body was found."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard