Found Deceased NE - Sydney Loofe, 24, Lincoln, 15 Nov 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
That explains the FBI interest.

It does. I don't have the specifics on exactly what happened in York Co., PA when BB was charged this past summer, but it also seems to indicate some sort of scam as the charge indicated "false impression".

Police are asking for info on this. So crazy!
(I think this is allowed as it was posted by the police)
dcad4132ee0e08cbed6e7ebe635b3bf4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

GREAT find! Those two have been all over the place. The FBI has their work cut out for them, for sure.

GREAT find! Those two have been all over the place. The FBI has their work cut out for them, for sure.

if you read the comments, some people are suggesting AT bears a resemblance to the Delphi case. I think AT may be larger than that guy but interesting link people have made.

if you read the comments, some people are suggesting AT bears a resemblance to the Delphi case. I think AT may be larger than that guy but interesting link people have made.

ummm.... Holy s***. Look at the hat.

24796830_10215675914674659_6562300069624074603_n.jpg24879622_1555631991179224_7459323590460636282_o.jpg

Interestingly, reading up on NPD - there are 5 suggested sub-categories of narcissistic personality disorder (not recognised by the DSM or ISC).

'Unprincipled narcissist' - a lot of these traits could apply:
Deficient conscience; unscrupulous, amoral, disloyal, fraudulent, deceptive, arrogant, exploitive; a con artist and charlatan; dominating, contemptuous, vindictive.
^
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder

Also interesting reading in a bit more detail - https://www.alpfmedical.info/personality-disorders-2/variations-of-the-narcissistic-personality.html

The representation details do show a difference in attitude between BB and AT, which does lend itself to the suggestion she is very much doing as told.

I also think he is larger than that guy but again you never know. Jmo

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I saw that! i posted the link in their thread. He does have a resemblance...seems too large tho like you said.

his accent and voice are similar to the recording though.

attachment.php
I can make an overhead shot of the area with all points of interest labeled, I just need to find out where they found Sydney first, assuming that information has been released? I know it was Clay county, but I mean the actual location.

Attachments

• DP0XEVCWAAAGZ-K.jpg
    DP0XEVCWAAAGZ-K.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 346
http://www.omaha.com/news/crime/per...cle_ea499cac-dc67-11e7-8674-8f373192346e.html

They have been charged in federal court for transporting stolen property. It looks like they will be in jail for a while.

BB has a public defender and AT insists on representing himself.

I swear that AT looks familiar. Not just to me but also my boss. We just can't place how we each recognize him. My boss even tried calling a buddy of his that lives in Wilber, Ne to ask if he knew him. He couldn't reach him though. The only thing that makes sense is a couple possible past addresses for AT that are in areas where I know people (in Iowa specifically) and also there is the antique connection. Perhaps AT has been at auctions nearby.

Antiquing, auctions, and flea marketing are hobbies of mine and my boss. It's a pretty popular thing in my area and I know a few people who have small businesses in that industry, none of which are making $100k per year. They just have little walk-in shops. I take that back...one person I know probably makes that much but this person has 3 other businesses as well and doesn't live in somebody's basement.

Now that theft and transporting stolen goods has been brought into the mix it makes sense how AT can claim to making that amount of money. Stupid that he would do that openly but...makes sense. Interestingly, the registered agent for the antique business is that attorney AT mentions in his videos. It's laughable how AT is now going to represent himself after name-dropping that attorney. I bet that attorney wants to put as much distance between himself and AT as possible.

I can't link directly to the business filing because it requires a captcha to access but it can be looked up at link below, SOS acct # is 10236375. Basic info is free to view. I am curious now if he has other business filings in previous years, different states, or under other names and identities. The FBI certainly has their work cut out for them.

http://www.sos.ne.gov/business/corp_serv/index.html

Ah, I've reached my limit of free articles!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Here you go.....

article said:
The two persons of interest in the disappearance and death of Sydney Loofe have been charged in federal court on a charge apparently unrelated to the Loofe case.

Aubrey Trail, 51, and Bailey Boswell, 23, have each been charged with transporting stolen items across state lines, according to documents filed Thursday.

The charge alleges that the pair carried stolen merchandise valued at more than $5,000 from Hiawatha, Kansas, to Beatrice, Nebraska on Oct. 20. The maximum punishment is 10 years in prison and a $250,000 fine.

When contacted by the World-Herald on Friday, a representative of Mike’s Antiques in Hiawatha declined to comment other than say they were cooperating with the FBI.

Boswell appeared in federal court in Lincoln on Thursday morning, and Trail appeared Friday afternoon.

She is being represented by a public defender.

Asked if he would like an attorney appointed, Trail said at his hearing Friday that he would like to represent himself.

U.S. Magistrate Judge Cheryl Zwart tried to dissuade him, pointing out that “proceedings in federal court are complex” and “there are reasons that people would choose to have counsel represent them.”

Nevertheless, asked again, he confirmed that he wanted to be his own attorney.

Zwart ruled that both should remain in federal custody, citing the recent search for them in determining that they are flight risks. Boswell had said she was going to leave the country, Zwart’s order says, and Trail had arranged for the purchase of his gun despite his felony record. Both are being detained in federal custody as ordered by Zwart.

Boswell and Trail have preliminary hearings scheduled for next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Janewiththedogs