IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #76

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or until he is found innocent and released.

LOL; I get you, but he wouldn't be an inmate of he were found not guilty and released. He wouldn't then be a detainee either. He'd be a free man.

Wouldn't it be great if the show was delayed until Wednesday because some type of announcement is going to come tomorrow before the show. Just wishful thinking on my part.
You know, I wondered that last week- wouldn't that be good if there is some progress? Even if it was just "we hope to have evidence/news in the new year".

The most important task for LE is to make sure they thoroughly investigate all cases........no matter how long that may take.

It would only make sense they would remain mum during any ongoing investigation until it is fully completed. That is why in so many cases we think LE must not be getting anywhere on a particular unsolved case. Yet, time, and time again... even though they were mum for a long period of time (sometime months and sometimes years) when it came to releasing anything to the public but all along they were working diligently to solve the case.

I don't think this case will be any different and LE will come forward only when they have all of the evidence concluded that points to the suspect.

It is rather common that LE will go silent in an ongoing long investigation and will only come forward when they announce an arrest of the suspect/s.

Imo, LE will hold all of the evidence they have amassed close to their vest until they are certain they have enough evidence to prove it BARD in a trial.

If DN does turnout to be involved then there is no reason to rush since they know where he is. They know they only get one bite at the apple and its far more reasonable not to rush things, and far more important to get it right.

While I understand wanting to put the community at ease it is really not the job for LE. They are there to do investigations that hopefully solve cases and I do believe they are continuing each and every day to do so in this case.

Until they want the public to know anything they will remain silent. There are countless unsolved cases, including those involving children or minors, but those communities also must wait until LE thinks it is the proper time to announce something publicly. I don't think LE has to say anything for them to already know to be careful of their surroundings by being alert and aware until its solved whether its this community or another one that may have unsolved cases.

It will happen when LE thinks its the right time.

IMO

Fully agree with you OBE.

https://www.epcsheriffsoffice.com/inmate-search#!/search/result/1700020123
Hopefully this link will work. For DN he has 4 holds listed as 2 out of county warrants and 2 other agency writs. Does anyone remember what these all are?

His next court date is Friday 15th Dec 10 a.m...

Re the Dr Phil show, I'm sure I've seen a trailer where it shows LE. I'll see if I can link it.

No, you are incorrect. The term "inmate" simply means an individual being held in an institution, which DN most certainly is.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
You and I are right redtabby. I wish posters would stop trying to correct my English. Inmate is what is on the El Paso jail website see link above which states " Enter name or booking number to search for an inmate".

There is a special show on tomorrow on Dr. Phil with family members on this case .

After 10 months and after everything that has transpired in this case, it boggles my mind how anyone could possibly believe LE has anything of consequence to go on that would lead them to an arrest in this case. Kudos to all you Sleuths that keep this thread alive.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

But they have only had a person of interest in custody since late Sept.

When LE talks about him, I'm sure he is also referred to as "inmate." That's a pretty loosely used term I am sure.

You and I are right redtabby. I wish posters would stop trying to correct my English. Inmate is what is on the El Paso jail website see link above which states " Enter name or booking number to search for an inmate".

Wow !! Ty Shire !!

From your link:

DELPHI, Ind. — A segment on Delphi's Abigail Williams and Liberty German, originally planned to air on Dr. Phil last Friday, has been rescheduled for Wednesday.

During the show, the popular talk show host will interview German's grandparents, Mike and Becky Patty, and Williams' mother, Anna Williams, as well as Indiana State Police Supt. Doug Carter, according to a promo posted to the Dr. Phil website

Getting to see the family members in their own words will be well worth watching IMO.

I like Dr. Phil and I think overall he does a really good job on his shows. Sometimes I think he gets tunnel vision and once he has formed his opinion on something I think he stays a little too close minded but overall he does really good and I think his second passion in life is being a crime solver.

It will be worth watching IMO

13 WTHR Indianapolis

Delphi murder mystery featured on Wednesday's Dr. Phil

WTHR.COM STAFF

PUBLISHED: ABOUT AN HOUR AGOUPDATED: ABOUT AN HOUR AGO
INDIANAPOLIS (WTHR) - For the first time, we're hearing from the sister of Libby German nearly ten months after Libby and her best friend Abby Williams were murdered.

The Delphi mystery will be featured on Wednesday’s Dr. Phil.

In the episode, we learn that Libby's sister was the last family member to see the girls alive.

"When I dropped them off it was like any other time I dropped them off to go to the trail. I just said goodbye and told Libby I loved her and said I'd see her when she got home,” she said. “I miss having my secret keeper and my best friend.”

Also in the episode, Libby's grandmother takes us inside Libby's bedroom.

“Everything is just as she left it. She had just painted her room. She said ‘I could do it!’ and she did. There's still a paint can from painting. Her stocking from Christmas last year right where it was.

In Wednesday's episode, you'll also hear from State Police Superintendent Doug Carter. He provides some insight into how that now-infamous suspect sketch was created.

It airs at 4:00 pm on Dr. Phil on 13 WTHR.

13 WTHR Indianapolis

Delphi murder mystery featured on Wednesday's Dr. Phil

WTHR.COM STAFF

PUBLISHED: ABOUT AN HOUR AGOUPDATED: ABOUT AN HOUR AGO
INDIANAPOLIS (WTHR) - For the first time, we're hearing from the sister of Libby German nearly ten months after Libby and her best friend Abby Williams were murdered.

The Delphi mystery will be featured on Wednesday’s Dr. Phil.

In the episode, we learn that Libby's sister was the last family member to see the girls alive.

"When I dropped them off it was like any other time I dropped them off to go to the trail. I just said goodbye and told Libby I loved her and said I'd see her when she got home,” she said. “I miss having my secret keeper and my best friend.”

Also in the episode, Libby's grandmother takes us inside Libby's bedroom.

“Everything is just as she left it. She had just painted her room. She said ‘I could do it!’ and she did. There's still a paint can from painting. Her stocking from Christmas last year right where it was.

In Wednesday's episode, you'll also hear from State Police Superintendent Doug Carter. He provides some insight into how that now-infamous suspect sketch was created.

It airs at 4:00 pm on Dr. Phil on 13 WTHR.

RBBM

Looking forward to it!

Many things he fails to mention... that he is a RSO , a violent criminal, dishonorably discharged from the Marines,( tour or no tour) imprisoned for his felony crimes, who broke his beautiful wife's nose, and is a known LIAR.

he even denies knowing about Libby and Abby.

NOTHING reavealing his whereabouts on the 13th of FEB.

also we have pictures proving he was indeed "that fat" so..

now, with this little example of how con artists con... I am even more convinced..

especially when he talks about understanding the pain of Libby and Abby's family. ( I think this is a very telling part of the letter) explaining how he can "share" their feelings because of his own victimazation and indepth understanding. I feel like this part of the letter is saying ( now you can suffer as i have) ....( my personal belief is that he says this because this
suffering that they are feeling is a turn on for him and he likes to bathe in it ).

I don"t like this one bit. reminds me 100% of Jodi Arias.

If DN wrote this he just sealed the deal as far as I am concerned.

RBBM

This^^^^.

Maybe I've watched and read too many true-crime stories, but he doesn't come right out and say, "I did NOT murder Libby and Abby". He refers to the "murders in Indiana and Colorado". So, technically, he is "telling the truth", because he supposedly not responsible for any other murders occurring in Indiana and Colorado.

In my opinion, liars will often throw a nugget of truth into a lie, thus easing their conscience.

IF indeed DN actually wrote this letter.

I'll try this again - does anyone notice the tension between the two families? MP always sits
between the two women. Maybe AW is really angry that BP gave permission to let these girls go hiking that day.
When AW saw that picture of her daughter on that bridge, she said that Abby was so going to be grounded.

I'll try this again - does anyone notice the tension between the two families? MP always sits
between the two women. Maybe AW is really angry that BP gave permission to let these girls go hiking that day.
When AW saw that picture of her daughter on that bridge, she said that Abby was so going to be grounded.

Maybe it is just a 'girl, boy, girl" thing like when planning seating for a dinner party.

Just a reminder that the Dr. Phil Show will be covering the Delphi murders tomorrow:

WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 13, 2017

Episode: The Indiana Train Track Murders; The Search for a Killer

Interesting that Dr. Phil has re-branded the murders to "Indiana Train Track Murders." I wonder what the thinking was behind that? Maybe it's a way to distance "Delphi" from the horror? Before last February, when I heard "Delphi" I thought "Greece." Not anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500