Found Deceased CA - Blaze Bernstein, 19, Lake Forest, 2 Jan 2018 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both are posted on this web page two part video

This website has videos from presser today

It's recorded it two videos. First one of parents visibly upset and thanking everyone and 2nd video of the chief of police speaking.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5255825/Body-missing-college-student-California-park.html

Thanks for the press conference links. I think pamelado2 was referring to SoCalRes's video of what he/she saw in the park today, including possibly video of the area in which SoCalRes thinks BB's body was found. It looks like SoCalRes's video did not load.

I'm so, so stunned and sad to see this news. :rose: RIP BLAZE :rose:

Many prayers up for the family and Blaze's dear friends. I can only imagine the pain and anguish they are suffering. I have students in college and know that the world has lost a bright and talented soul in Blaze. :tears:

jmo

Question for those that have followed these cases closely... how long until they get a hold of his cell phone records? How long does that take?

Snapchat is only as good as his last snaps if he didn't save them.

Was his cell phone found ? I have so many questions on this case and I fear I have missed A LOT! The threads are moving at such a rapid pace

video I took of where I think he may have been found. This is FAR back corner, behind basketball court, up against school.

https://youtu.be/BWhiiwUgKtI

Wow, great video. Thank you! Hearing all of those voices of the children.....I sure hope someone covers that thing back up soon!

Thank you, D! So the whole park is in a lower-lying area. It makes sense so much rain would flow to the park. Fortuitous.

in case anyone else had a hard time hearing the questions, I listened several times from the live feed dad posted. A reporter essentially asked if they felt there would have been a different outcome had they found him in the initial days. He hesitated and stumbled over answering that and finally said they believe he was killed the night he disappeared. I’m not sure what to make of that but the hesitation and manner in how he answered bothers me.

Would a crime scene be released that quickly?

in case anyone else had a hard time hearing the questions, I listened several times from the live feed dad posted. A reporter essentially asked if they felt there would have been a different outcome had they found him in the initial days. He hesitated and stumbled over answering that and finally said they believe he was killed the night he disappeared. I’m not sure what to make of that but the hesitation and manner in how he answered bothers me.

I think because he wasn't sure if he could answer that question due to the active investigation.

I am wondering if it was the driver friend who instigated this meeting in park not Blaze. Maybe driver friend had contacted Blaze earlier in the day and then Blaze contacted him later in the evening to give the ok for the so called meeting. For what what purpose we don't know yet.

I wonder why the park isn't closed? Or at the very least, the area where the body was found taped off? Do you think they got all the evidence they need? Do you think they have a pretty solid case and don't need to look further for any trace evidence? Maybe they just think that the park has been open the whole time, so it is already "contaminated"??

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I am wondering if it was the driver friend who instigated this meeting in park not Blaze. Maybe driver friend had contacted Blaze earlier in the day and then Blaze contacted him later in the evening to give the ok for the so called meeting. For what what purpose we don't know yet.
For that matter, I wonder if this was a case of stalking. Just a thought.

Maybe the friend went back to check for/clean up drag marks and his own footprints. He probably went home and couldn't sleep (I would certainly hope not) and was obsessing over details he might have missed. He might even have been seeing if he could get him out of that pipe after realizing it was a terrible hiding place.

Honestly, as a past tumblr kid, when I was around 13-14 and had never done drugs I had an account with 420 in it. Weed culture is just funny, whether you're part of it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa