CA - 13 victims, ages 2 to 29, shackled in home by parents, Perris, 15 Jan 2018 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had that same thought..I looked on their website to see. It appears that a tux is available, as is a wedding dress, and flowers. I did not see anything for flower girls. But maybe they may have an arrangement? It makes sense. I just cannot imagine Turpins going to the trouble of selecting correct sizes, for the dresses or for the shoes and stockings. And, I think those shoes were different in the two videos that I saw the kids in. We probably won't ever find out! Peculiar, the things we wonder about. Imo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Elvis commented on the fact the girls and mother were all wearing identical shoes. LT is responsible for the get up.

Throwing this out there randomly---

I don't understand why some people feel the kids might not be biologically related. To me they all look exactly alike, but different ages.

Better for authorities to check now, then after the fact. Defense would have a field day if something turned up later. The testing does not hurt. Also, someone may have made a comment that makes this necessary. Only time will allow us to know the facts.

Has the 911 call been released? If not, does anyone think they will release it? I really want to hear it. I’m so proud of this girl for what she did for her siblings and herself. I’m also glad that 911’s dispatcher took her call seriously. I could easily imagine someone thinking it was a prank call at first because saying something like “my 11 siblings are being held hostage by my parents” just sounds so unreal.

I can’t imagine the simultanous fear and relief she must have felt.

I'm sure the major news media have filed an information request to get a recording of the 911 call. I would expect it will be released at some point, unless a judge decides to keep it private. I'm kind of surprised that no one has found a recording of the police dispatch yet.

Just an FYI, it wasn't a paywall site or pay site for me. I was able to read the full article. I apologize. I had no way of knowing that it would not work the same way for others. Is there any way for me to avoid that in the future?

It may be that the site is geo-blocked therefore requiring a VPN to access it.

"We have been so worried about them because it's been so strange but there was nothing we could do. They wouldn't let anyone visit and we didn't know their address. I haven't seen her in 19 years. We would talk on the phone from time to time, but every time I would ask to talk to her kids, she wouldn't let me.
Flores, a mother of seven, says their parents had even flown out to visit the family but Turpin would not give them an address.
'She never let us talk to her kids. She wouldn't even accept my Facebook request. We all wondered what was going on. My parents booked several flights to go see them but when they got there they wouldn't tell them where to go and my parents left crying every time. They died before they got to see them again. It's just heartbreaking and I'm so embarrassed about all of this.'
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ter-not-allowed-visit-home.html#ixzz54tAukNzh
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

This is a lie. This sister WAS a FB friend with the shared name account of the Turpin's. On Sept 10, 2015 profile posted photo EJRF posted a comment asking if can live in CA. Photo of LT and infant on grass, infant has dress with Daisy. Made comments on several. I have ss to back up my claim.

"We have been so worried about them because it's been so strange but there was nothing we could do. They wouldn't let anyone visit and we didn't know their address. I haven't seen her in 19 years. We would talk on the phone from time to time, but every time I would ask to talk to her kids, she wouldn't let me.
Flores, a mother of seven, says their parents had even flown out to visit the family but Turpin would not give them an address.
'She never let us talk to her kids. She wouldn't even accept my Facebook request. We all wondered what was going on. My parents booked several flights to go see them but when they got there they wouldn't tell them where to go and my parents left crying every time. They died before they got to see them again. It's just heartbreaking and I'm so embarrassed about all of this.'
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ter-not-allowed-visit-home.html#ixzz54tAukNzh
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

This is a lie. This sister WAS a FB friend with the shared name account of the Turpin's. On Sept 10, 2015 profile posted photo EJRF posted a comment asking if can live in CA. Photo of LT and infant on grass, infant has dress with Daisy. Made comments on several. I have ss to back up my claim.

Louise has a personal, and locked, facebook account under the name Louise Robinette. I think that's the one the sister means. I want to know what her activity on this facebook account was like. Thank goodness for "Activity Log" which literally records every little thing you like, share, comment on, etc. I think she had a fantasy life on facebook and other social media.

Just an FYI, it wasn't a paywall site or pay site for me. I was able to read the full article. I apologize. I had no way of knowing that it would not work the same way for others. Is there any way for me to avoid that in the future?

Paywalls are complicated. Some will hit the paywall, others won't. You may hit a paywall after viewing a certain number of articles. I'm not really sure what the big deal of posting paywall articles is. Most of the time a article on a paywalled site are available elsewhere for free. I rarely find a paywall article that I can't view for free. When I hit a paywall the first thing I try is to download the webpage, and read it offline. If that doesn't work, I Google the title of the article and find it on another free site. Most news is distributed by news services to hundreds of websites all over the world. Some are paywalled, some are free. It's just a matter of finding the free ones.

So to answer your question, I don't think there is an easy way to avoid it. I guess it depends on if the moderator hits a paywall or not. You have no way of knowing in advance.

It seems that the “no v-necks” policy only pertained to the children. mom’s wedding dresses were strapless. Also, there’s a picture where she’s showing much clevage and skintight pants.

There was no "no v-neck" policy for the children. In some of the pictures the kids were wearing v-necks. It was the caregivers who made the request for crew neck shirts. I don't think too much should be read into it. Some here have given good possible explanations for the request.

I wonder if it is because the v-necks show just how emaciated the children are. Like in the picture I posted of WWII POWs.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Keep in mind that these POWs were full-grown men when they were taken into captivity. They didn't have their growth stunted by lack of food during formative years.

...RSBM...and one of the photos in the Dr Seuss shirts (a large random hand doesn’t seem to be attached to anyone), I am inclined to agree. Has anyone else noticed inconsistencies in some of the photos?
:loveyou: Thank You!! When I brought up before others didn't thin so.There are a few weird things with that photo! The one with big hand from nowhere there is also a small hand can see under her hair!
Hi, A+Mimi. I looked at it and I think Marvelous#10 has her arm bent up, the hand in hair is her own, and the large random hand belongs to Marvelous#4 standing behind her. His right arm is around the waist of Marvelous#3. The crooked hand around Marvelous#12 belongs to Marvelous#10.

I thought they didn't want to bother with the burden of buying clothes, feeding them properly or getting them up or cleaning them.

They obviously did bother for the photo ops.

I personally feel the 29year old victim was the reason for why the escape and heroic measures by the Hero, happened when it did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So do I. I agree with another poster a few posts back who thought that the 29 year old sister was in such a bad way that she was giving up all hope and losing the will to live. I also believe this. It was the only way of life the 29 year old knew and understandably couldn't see any reason to continue living. I believe this motivated the very brave 17 year old to act when she did. I also believe she risked her life. If her brave act failed I also believe her parents would have killed her. MOO.

The next court date on the criminal charges is February 23, 2018 to discuss preparedness for a preliminary hearing. Judge Michael B. Donner has approved defendants to wear street clothes.

However, the Riverside County D.A. is seeking a protective order that would ban any contact to the survivors by the defendants. While jailed, the defendants could still write or call. "... the order would prohibit direct or indirect contact, such as through a third party, as well as written and electronic contact. ..."

"A hearing on the motion is scheduled for 8:30 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 24, in Riverside County Superior Court. The victims are not required to appear, but the defendants are, Hall said."

https://www.pe.com/2018/01/19/distr...-accused-of-torture-from-contacting-children/

Lots to get from Bankruptcy documents.
Oldest daughter is not listed only -DT, LT and 11 children. Ages at time of signed document (8/25/2011) are 19-4.

3/20/2011 Lawyer has date agreement signed
*3/21/2011* date the "school" opened*
7/2011 payment $2700
8/25/2011 CH7 filed

10/30/2011 profile with -DT parents, -DT, LT and 12 children at Disneyland
11/05/2011 FB friend and OB GYN M.D from Ft Worth makes comment & Turpin account replies.****

**Listed under creditors of interest are
10/2007 One Source Imaging $35
8/2008 I believe is a doctor balance $10
North Star Anesthesia $179
Tarrant County Pathology

*Youngest child on Ch7 age is listed as 4. Going by other children ages it appears having a baby every year. So 4 year old was 4 may have been almost 5 (as many of the kids were near birthday or just had going by confirm DOB)
** Going by creditors and dates, jmho I thinking LT went for ultrasound 10/2007 prev? Then possibly lost baby in 2008? Anesthesia and Pathology then maybe check up 8/2008?

Per Ch7-Document, sworn to be truth:
Lived in Rio Vista 7/1999 until 5/2010, * Jmho DA may not have known that? Complaint begins 1/01/2010, Riverside County CA.

Also states that CH 7 was filed in FT Worth TX, Discharged, but "unable to locate records". I find that odd, but again on sworn document.

Has the 911 call been released? If not, does anyone think they will release it? I really want to hear it. I’m so proud of this girl for what she did for her siblings and herself. I’m also glad that 911’s dispatcher took her call seriously. I could easily imagine someone thinking it was a prank call at first because saying something like “my 11 siblings are being held hostage by my parents” just sounds so unreal.

I can’t imagine the simultanous fear and relief she must have felt.

Since the victim who made the call is still a minor and the DA pressed the point of maximum protection, privacy and prevention of exploitation of the victims, I doubt the 911 call will be released.

Ch 7 Doc signed 8/26/2011 and my belief the 8/26/2011 may be filing date. We don't have rest of the rec, but if someone wants to look can with a PACER account.

10/30/2011 profile with -DT parents, -DT, LT and 12 children at Disneyland
11/05/2011 FB friend and OB GYN M.D from Ft Worth makes comment & Turpin account replies.****
**JMHO I believe 99%, that #5 is named after Dr.

**Listed under creditors of interest are
10/2007 One Source Imaging $35
8/2008 I believe is a doctor balance $10
North Star Anesthesia $179
Tarrant County Pathology

*Youngest child on Ch7 age is listed as 4. Going by other children ages it appears having a baby every year. So 4 year old was 4 may have been almost 5 (as many of the kids were near birthday or just had going by confirm DOB)
** Going by creditors and dates, jmho I thinking LT went for ultrasound 10/2007 prev? Then possibly lost baby in 2008? Anesthesia and Pathology then maybe check up 8/2008?

12/11/2010 profile date, comment made by account "9 months we will have a new little one to add"
3/20/2011 sees lawyer about Ch 7.

Jmho I thinking she had another miscarriage

I don't think people are speculating they are not related. They are speculating the youngest may be a product of dad and an offspring

What if...Louise made one of the daughters "reproduce" with David because she was no longer fertile and desperate for another child? And this was pitched as a Sarah/Hagar/Abraham "God's will" type of situation? It does seem curious that the last child was born so long after the second youngest.

I can't help thinking that the way both LT and DT were raised, has had a lot of influence on this whole bizarre, tragic mess.
Both come from very religious families, and I think at least in their life together (but possibly also back in their own childhoods) this religion became an extreme, distorted version. I see slivers of Mormonism, with the need to keep producing babies. I see slivers of Exclusive Brethren with the no TV, the separation from the outside world, the children dressed identically with similar haircuts.
I think their young age when getting together, combined with some variety of mental/personality disorders, combined with religious fanaticism, resulted in their own weird cult like form of religion.

I hope that none of the extended family get custody of the children, because personally I believe that the family on both sides are extremely messed up, with a lot of religious bullcrap, compulsive lying, and attention seeking. I believe that these people will smile and praise God, but would sell their own souls for a dollar. And please note - I am using the word "religious" NOT "christian". There is a difference. These people will claim to be good christians, but nothing in their character reflects Christ.

I also recall reading one of the family members (and I have a feeling it was one of DT's parents) where quoted as having all kinds of denial about what has happened, but then actually said something like "This is so embarrassing for the family"
Embarrassing????? WTF???? Your family members have abused and starved, and tortured their own children ... and you are worried about how it looks? This is the kind of thing I hate. When people who play the part of "good christians" and it's all just for show. Makes me sick.

So do I. I agree with another poster a few posts back who thought that the 29 year old sister was in such a bad way that she was giving up all hope and losing the will to live. I also believe this. It was the only way of life the 29 year old knew and understandably couldn't see any reason to continue living. I believe this motivated the very brave 17 year old to act when she did. I also believe she risked her life. If her brave act failed I also believe her parents would have killed her. MOO.

And maybe because there was talk of them moving again. There are a lot of houses in the neighborhood they live in now and people around. If they had been moved out into the middle of no where, chances of escaping and getting help would have been diminished.

I wonder too...what was their long-term goal or plan? Did they think they could keep the "children" chained up forever? What would happen when Louise could no longer have children?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member