GUILTY VA - TerriLynn St John, 23, Middlesex County, 26 Feb 2018 *Arrest*

<modsnip>

You&#8217;d probably have to depend on social media if WS can&#8217;t stay in business.

I don't think the POIs they current have are going to be responsible for this. Why? Because according to the MSM article they all gave up DNA, guilty people will not give up their DNA until they are forced too. I'm sure the ex-bf is among the POIs, I imagine he was one of the first people they tracked down.

Yes, I'm thinking that, too---if they all gave up DNA, and that's all LE has....we might indeed be looking at someone unknown to her. I still doubt that, in my gut, but it's possible. The man's necklace might be a significant clue, especially if it's an unusual piece. A photo of that might job some local minds.

Addendum: I'm now reading that it was HER necklace they found, and it was broken. I wonder where she got that necklace--self bought? a gift maybe? It's the kind of thing that someone in a rage might rip off. It could also break in normal act of self-defense, I suppose.

Second post down, press release (forgive me if this had been posted already but I didn’t see it):

https://www.facebook.com/MiddlesexCountySheriffsOffice.va/

Major Sampson with MCSO was interviewed by WTVR Channel 6 news related to the Terrilynn St. John case. Below is a press release.

PRESS RELEASE
Missing Person Investigation
February 28, 2018

In the late morning hours of Feb. 27 2018 Middlesex deputies responded to 15 Mill Wharf Rd. in the Wake are of Middlesex County. This is the residence of Ms. Terrilynn St. John 23 YOA. The call was in reference to possible missing persons. The initial call was made by the paternal Grandfather who stated that the mother of two infant children; ages 1 and 3, did not show up for work today and that the children were in the house alone. Deputies arrived on scene at approximately 1100 hours and shortly thereafter called Detectives to the scene. The 2 children discovered in the home are safe with no reported injuries and with the Paternal Grandfather.
A call was made to the Gloucester County Sheriff’s Office who immediately deployed a K-9 unit to the scene to assist in the search for St. John. An aerial search of the area was also conducted by the Middlesex Sheriff’s Office. Deputies searched the area on foot covering numerous miles of terrain around the residence. Local beaches and boat landing were also checked throughout the day on foot by Sheriffs deputies.
Evidence was collected at the scene and immediately packaged for analysis at the state lab in Richmond. Detectives worked into the early morning hours Interviewing and questioning persons of interest in the case. Detectives are asking if anyone living in the area saw anything suspicious or suspicious vehicles between the hours of 4:30 A.M. and 6:00A.M. Please contact the Middlesex Sheriff’s Office Hotline at (804) 758-5600.
At this time no one is being held in custody and the Investigation is continuing. This is being classified as a missing person under suspicious circumstances.
Interesting that their window they are asking for is 4:30am to 6:00am. This contradicts the 7:30am last known interaction that has been heavily reported. Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“It was tough but there were several miles covered on foot by the sheriff’s deputies,” said Sampson.

He says they believe the confrontation went back around her house, out into the woods, then back to the side of the home.

“You can see vehicle track marks in the grass right there, and they say that’s where they lose her trail so they think that’s where she was put in the vehicle,” she added. http://wavy.com/2018/02/28/authorities-searching-for-missing-middlesex-co-woman/
SBM, Looks like she put up quite a fight and tried her best to protect herself :(. Those poor kids.

Interesting that their window they are asking for is 4:30am to 6:00am. This contradicts the 7:30am last known interaction that has been heavily reported. Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SBM

LE has probably narrowed down to that window to seek out information on any strangers or suspect behavior observed in the area.

just seen this on C&P on HLN. praying she is found safe. those poor babies being left alone. how long were they there by themselves?

Middle Peninsula jail also in this county. Something else to consider, might not be significant.

My thoughts on this case after doing some sleuthing:

1. She is very young. I believe 22 turning 23 soon.
2. That is a very big house on a large lot for a young single mom. Not only do I think she was renting it (believe that has been established) but I am wondering if she only rented a room. My evidence is that there are multiple FB pics of her and a friend apparently getting ready in a bedroom (curling irons, full length mirror, etc.) and clearly there is a crib in the room. It looks like they are all in one room. I could be wrong but something tells me that is the case and she was renting a room. That makes me think someone else may have lived in the home.
3. The house is an active listing. Unfortunately real estate listings can attract unwanted attention. I also wondered if it is "furnished". Not that it matters too much but that is a full house of furniture (in real estate pics) for a young 22 year old single mom.
4. Clearly her FB profile points to a break up. If so, why was boyfriend still around? That doesn't add up. Unless he is father of one of kids and was helping get them ready? But I didn't think so.
5. I know it isn't uncommon to have an old FB profile page still active. But 10? WTH. That seems weird to me (but not related to case).

I am fairly local and it is all over the news here.

Just thinking about possible scenarios.
Supposing that the friend is being truthful about the 5:30 am 911 call, possibly there was someone that TL was fearful of that she may have spotted in or around her home after the boy friend leaves for work at 4:30 (maybe a car parked on the street etc.) The police may have done a drive by and found no one at that time. The 7:30 report may be based upon the time she typically left for work. I could see the police not releasing information about a 5:30 911 call as to not alert a potential suspect. I also see them taking DNA from everyone they talk to so that they might later eliminate them as suspects if that becomes necessary.

Where can we see the interview with AB and the friend. I see they only posted a snippet in her FB page.

Also- I’m wondering if any boats were taken out around that time :-/

Last thing I wanted to read.

Sorry to post this, but if this is TerriLynn (and I feel certain it is) then what was the reason for kidnapping her? Obviously murder was the end result but was that the initial intent? Sounds like she was fighting for her life at her home. This is so awful!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back