GUILTY VA - TerriLynn St John, 23, Middlesex County, 26 Feb 2018 *Arrest*

Not the kind of update I wanted to see here. Those poor babies..... Theyre so young that any memories they have of their mother will likely be the memories shared with them by other people vs their own. Sad.

Those poor sweet babies! Good to hear someone was taken into custody. So sad. Rest in peace sweet girl. Horrible.

Sent from my Z851M using Tapatalk

IMO, Killer probably left plenty of DNA from the fight. Also covered her with briar bushes, probably has some pokes or scratches from that plus DNA left on thorns.

Anyone know what time the press conference is?

TerriLynn's home was at the corner of Mill Wharf Road and Hwy 625. 625 turns into Barricks Mill Road if you leave the intersection where her home sits northbound. Barricks Mill is where the body was found. This won't be good news.

TerriLynn's home was at the corner of Mill Wharf Road and Hwy 625. 625 turns into Barricks Mill Road if you leave the intersection where her home sits northbound. Barricks Mill is where the body was found. This won't be good news.

According to the FB page "Help Bring Terrilynn Home", the search has been called off. It is definitely not good news.

Not the news I was hoping to see this morning, but sadly not unexpected either. My heart breaks for her babies. :-(

That poor woman, and those poor babies! Definitely not the update I was hoping for, but it is the update I know we all feared [emoji20]

Sent from my Alcatel_4060A using Tapatalk

Oh, guys...did not want to see this. I always hold out that hope...always kicks us all in the gut and hurts our hearts, when this is where it ends. Her poor kids and family...so sad.

another updated article with a few new bits of info.... broken necklace was hers. A man in custody

http://wtkr.com/2018/03/01/body-found-near-missing-middlesex-county-mothers-home/

Welcome to WS Bohemian Butterfly! :welcome:

Quote from the article:
MIDDLESEX COUNTY, Va. – A body was found near the home of a 23-year-old woman who mysteriously went missing Tuesday morning, according to the Middlesex County Sheriff’s Office.

Authorities say an unidentified body was found one mile away from TerriLynn St. John’s home in a wooded area. A man is in custody in connection to the death, law enforcement officials said.

The sheriff’s office said a tip led them to the body.

Oh, no. :(

Who is the man in custody? Has he been charged?

Oh, guys...did not want to see this. I always hold out that hope...always kicks us all in the gut and hurts our hearts, when this is where it ends. Her poor kids and family...so sad.

I do too Think. We are just wired the same, I "think" (see what I did there? ;))! Will definitely be holding my babies closer tonight.

Now we can hold out some hope for JUSTICE.

Such a sad outcome, I will be interested in finding out who was arrested.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrickheffley
Back