GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #41 *Arrest*

So bitter sweet for Christina's loved one's. What a long wait but thankfully she's finally been found.

:grouphug:

Rest in peace Christina...

:rose:

Will all of you do me a favor? If you’re the praying kind, please pray for my two cousins. They are the guys who found her yesterday. They are deeply heartbroken.

Thank you!

Praying with and for all of you! May God's light shine brightly on each of you!

Such a beautiful young lady with such a beautiful family.
I will never forget you Christina, i always believed that this day would come, all our prays have been truly answered.
RIP Christina Morris
rose.gif
rose.gif
rose.gif

OMG! What are the chances of that? That's insane. Did they know you had followed this case forever? I can't even imagine how they are feeling. Prayers for them as well.

He had posted their find yesterday morning (yes, with a photo or two), and the minute I saw It, I immediately thought of Christina. He didn’t know much about the case, but once I filled him in, he said, it has to be her. :(. Then news media caught wind, and his business & personal phone has been ringing off the wall since. They are upset, yet somewhat relieved that her family can give her a proper burial, and begin the healing process.

He had posted their find yesterday morning (yes, with a photo or two), and the minute I saw It, I immediately thought of Christina. He didn’t know much about the case, but once I filled him in, he said, it has to be her. :(. Then news media caught wind, and his business & personal phone has been ringing off the wall since. They are upset, yet somewhat relieved that her family can give her a proper burial, and begin the healing process.

Oh geez. I can't even imagine the harassment they are getting from media and such. I hope they will take comfort in providing her family with resolution.

He thought he would get away! So glad he was convicted of the kidnapping, now bring on the murder charges! He deserves all that’s coming to him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will all of you do me a favor? If you’re the praying kind, please pray for my two cousins. They are the guys who found her yesterday. They are deeply heartbroken.

Thank you!

I hope your cousins have people to turn to for support, can't imagine how distressing this must be for them. I really hope that one day the heartbreak will be eased by the knowledge that they have done a wonderful thing for a grieving family, who now finally can bring Christina home.

He had posted their find yesterday morning (yes, with a photo or two), and the minute I saw It, I immediately thought of Christina. He didn’t know much about the case, but once I filled him in, he said, it has to be her. :(.

Wow. That is amazing. I have goosebumps.

Thank you!

Oh my goodness, of course they are heartbroken but please tell them to remember what they have given to Christina's family. I know gift is the wrong word to use but this is truely a blessing in disguise. I can imagine that the only thing worse for Jonni than knowing that she would never see Christina again has been the torture of not knowing where she was. They have ended that for her and I hope they can take comfort from that

I don’t think she could have been in his trunk that long. Remember he vacuumed his trunk at work the day before? Which begs the question, did he return to the scene the next day, or leave her somewhere else in the interim?

Hi SaintGirl, it’s been a long time. I’ve always thought he moved her body. That’s just my opinion though. I think he went back the next day and moved her to this location.

Hi SaintGirl, it’s been a long time. I’ve always thought he moved her body. That’s just my opinion though. I think he went back the next day and moved her to this location.

Hi back! Bittersweet for us all to be together again. It's very possible. I'm going to go through old articles ... I remember his reason for being in Anna on 8-31 was to see a friend who owned a ranch. I wonder how close that ranch is to where her remains were found.

I hope that the family is able to find comfort in the discovery. As someone who went on a few searches and knowing that this area had been searched, I can't help asking whether the remains were buried? Under brush? Generally intact?

RIP Christina.

Now for the death penalty for EA! Let justice be served.

I hope that the family is able to find comfort in the discovery. As someone who went on a few searches and knowing that this area had been searched, I can't help asking whether the remains were buried? Under brush? Generally intact?

I also wonder if her backpack and her phone etc are there or in the area.

Hi back! Bittersweet for us all to be together again. It's very possible. I'm going to go through old articles ... I remember his reason for being in Anna on 8-31 was to see a friend who owned a ranch. I wonder how close that ranch is to where her remains were found.

That’s the first thing I thought of, from what I gather the town in tiny so chances are it’s pretty close.

Finally!
Prayers for the family. Now they can lay her to rest.
They can have a service. They can lay flowers. They can visit her final resting place.

So sad. So final.

Hope that doesn’t have a moment of peace. Ever.

Are ya sure that her boyfriend that didn't report her missing for 4 days ; wasn't in that area during her first going missing?

He did have 4 days to hide her body as well.

Are ya sure that her boyfriend that didn't report her missing for 4 days ; wasn't in that area during her first going missing?

He did have 4 days to hide her body as well.

Respectfully, a Collin County judge and jury are sure since he's not the one facing life in prison for agg kidnapping (and hopefully soon murder).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrickheffley
Back