IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #83

Status
Not open for further replies.
6. He was done and he didn't give a crap either way.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Motivation to kill...what fuels it? Which emotion is strongest? Rage [the act of killing eases the rage] or fear [of being caught after committing SA, wanting to prevent himself from being identified]. Killing is powered by a strong emotion. Rage from responding to a storm of emotions precipitated by an event? Is the event current? Or is the person who fires his rage up actively infuriating him or emasculating him or reminding him of when he was younger and vulnerable and he is having flashbacks?] I believe it was planned...he had the urge...he made plans to allow himself to act upon it. Definitely premeditated. Just some random thoughts this evening. IMO

snipped >
Here is the 3 pic gif :
with a marked area, so one gets a better feeling for the movements:

attachment.php

-Nin

snipped>
Initially I made the 2/3 part gif to focus on BG's movement of his right hand possibly being in the process of pulling something out of a sheath or pocket.

ALL IMO

-Nin

Hello from Australia [emoji1423]
this is my first post on Abby and Libby's case after having followed since thread fifty something,

I notice BG's LEFT arm/shoulder is quite bulky,
whereas the RIGHT shoulder looks sunken with much puckering of the R sleeve.
This has made me wonder whether the R sleeve could in fact be empty (its cuff simply tucked into the top of his jeans to give a 'hands-in-pockets', nonchalant appearance in order to disguise the threat of his approach.

Might his R arm have been concealed inside the front of the jacket, freely moveable, and ready to strike? I say this because, where some see a fanny pack, I see a gloved hand as it emerges from the bottom of the jacket, whilst in the process of producing whatever he carried to make the girls comply...
am i seeing a syringe?
with a drug laden syringe he could have initially threatened harm, or indeed quickly struck, rendering at least one of the girls into a submissive state.

this are only my personal observation and thoughts for consideration by others.

Frustrating as it is that BG remains unidentified from either the images or voice recording, his day WILL come.

i'd like to mention a case from my own country where a local police investigation televised a voice recording, and a handwritten note, after an unidentified person had made separate attempts to alert to a "possible" crime.
The tips led to the discovery of a deceased female (SA/homicide) and the unidentified caller became the immediate POI.
Police televised, and later uploaded both voice+ handwriting samples, requesting the public visit their link for the purpose of identification.
It was some TWO YEARS before a gentleman (who had been out of town for several years) finally returned home, and recognised both online samples as possibly those of his own brother, who'd a history of minor, escalating sexual offending, and who was at the time on remand for rape.
Following an interview by police, subsequent tips from an inside informant gave a clear picture of events and quickly led to the discovery of an item amongst possessions in the suspect's cell, which led even further to yet another missing person, and ultimately to the recovery of her remains.
He is currently serving two, non-parole, life sentences.
[emoji887]

No.

LE can scrutinize this video-to-still better than any of us can and if he had long hair they would have included that in the description.
IMO, especially with this case, we should never arrive at any factual conclusions because we believe LE would have told us or included fact in description. In fact, LE probably knows the exact hat BG is wearing. LE is bending over backwards to fight any and all claims of profiling.

Motivation to kill...what fuels it? Which emotion is strongest? Rage [the act of killing eases the rage] or fear [of being caught after committing SA, wanting to prevent himself from being identified]. Killing is powered by a strong emotion. Rage from responding to a storm of emotions precipitated by an event? Is the event current? Or is the person who fires his rage up actively infuriating him or emasculating him or reminding him of when he was younger and vulnerable and he is having flashbacks?] I believe it was planned...he had the urge...he made plans to allow himself to act upon it. Definitely premeditated. Just some random thoughts this evening. IMO

Which was stronger? The rage to kill or fear of being caught?
Very interesting concept to ponder.
So why the rage?
Why the fear or the lack of?

Am I allowed to describe new timeline from a video of Libby's sister on BP FB page?

6. He was done and he didn't give a crap either way.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I still wouldn't be surprised if he posed the girls in some way because he was proud of what he had done and enjoyed the prospect of causing terrible distress and mayhem.

In theory there would be a lot of other possible motivations: robbery, jealousy over a boyfriend, insurance money, who knows what else. There was a case in Texas where a teenager was murdered by her rival's mother over a spot on the cheerleading squad.

Can't see any of those applying here, but in theory it could be something crazy that we haven't even thought of.

interesting . , reading a book on the I-45 corridor killings that began in Texas around Galveston /Houston in the 1970's

what struck me was that many of the victims were "pairs of girls" ..young girls out together that disappeared and were found murdered in wooded areas off the Interstate near water . There were singular victims as well, but it seems girls were not safe in pairs..

Im not so far into the book yet, but early on it looks like a single killer and multiple methods of killing.

very interesting. to me this is a certain type of killer. So many things can go upside down in a situation like this with two girls out in the open in broad daylight. this is a still one hundred percent a sex crime and evil murder done to delight the killer and shock a community.

this killer is not feeling bad about what he has done, he is thrilled that he has disturbed people so that they can barely speak of what he has done.

He loves the fear that is felt and cannot wait to do this again and he will...he will and LE will know when he does that it is him, because I think he left something distinctive.

looking at him I can see that he blends in, he is invisible...he comes and goes, no one thinks twice about him.

or, if it's a disguise , it's very good.

I think he was perfunctory killer, prepared and totally cold blooded...not enraged..in control..totally in control. MOO

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Let’s assume BG is semi-local or nonlocal, and had or has ties to Delphi. Maybe his family, friends and co-workers are not in Delphi and have not seen the video stills or the sketch nor heard the audio. Weren’t Libby’s family going around to different towns with flyers when they realized people 30 or so miles from Delphi hadn’t even heard about what happened to Abby and Libby? It’s conceivable that people who could recognize BG by his clothes or his body may have not heard about it either.

JMO. [/FONT][/FONT]

interesting . , reading a book on the I-45 corridor killings that began in Texas around Galveston /Houston in the 1970's

what struck me was that many of the victims were "pairs of girls" ..young girls out together that disappeared and were found murdered in wooded areas off the Interstate near water . There were singular victims as well, but it seems girls were not safe in pairs..

Im not so far into the book yet, but early on it looks like a single killer and multiple methods of killing.

very interesting. to me this is a certain type of killer. So many things can go upside down in a situation like this with two girls out in the open in broad daylight. this is a still one hundred percent a sex crime and evil murder done to delight the killer and shock a community.

this killer is not feeling bad about what he has done, he is thrilled that he has disturbed people so that they can barely speak of what he has done.

He loves the fear that is felt and cannot wait to do this again and he will...he will and LE will know when he does that it is him, because I think he left something distinctive.

looking at him I can see that he blends in, he is invisible...he comes and goes, no one thinks twice about him.

I think he was perfunctory killer, prepared and totally cold blooded...not enraged..in control..totally in control. MOO

This gave me chills!

FYI..,
WS has a thread:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?467-Texas-Killing-Fields-and-Mysteries-Along-I-45

Excellent post minazoe. This is a great assessment of the monster that did this evil crime.

Police have never stated BG directed the girls DTH. There is zero proof DTH was said immediately leaving the bridge.

It took me a while to find but, but here Ives directly links the photo to the voice.

That extraordinary evidence came from Libby’s cellphone as the young girl’s device yielded at least two images of a man dressed in blue clothes walking along the bridge and captured his voice as he ordered the children, “Down the hill,” to their deaths.

“If you see that picture and you hear that voice, and you’re going to call in a tip, explain why,” urged Ives. “’I’ve seen him wear those clothes, I know the way he walks, I know that combination of clothing, I know that voice, I know something about him.’

“’Not only do I know that person, but he said something to me, I saw something about him.’”

The reward for information leading the killer or killers of the best friends and youth softball players is more than $200,000.

“Look at that picture,” said Ives, “listen to that voice and don’t assume someone else has made a call.”

[FONT="][FONT="]Let’s assume BG is semi-local or nonlocal, and had or has ties to Delphi. Maybe his family, friends and co-workers are not in Delphi and have not seen the video stills or the sketch nor heard the audio. Weren’t Libby’s family going around to different towns with flyers when they realized people 30 or so miles from Delphi hadn’t even heard about what happened to Abby and Libby? It’s conceivable that people who could recognize BG by his clothes or his body may have not heard about it either.

JMO. [/FONT][/FONT]

It is shocking to realise that people living in towns and States not that far from Delphi don't know about this crime when it has even been covered here in the U.K and in Australia. I think part of the problem is many people don't keep up with the news like they used to, they don't buy newspapers, watch local news or national news unless something high profile happens. It is very possible BG and his family don't live far from Delphi and they have no knowledge of this wicked crime, let alone an inclination he is responsible for it.

I don't know what can be done to publicize this case more. Ideally I would like a social media campaign, cinema advertising, billboards in bus terminals and train stations. It would be wonderful and fantastic if a PR firm could step in and offer their services free of charge to the families.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member