TX - Austin Package Bombs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easy to put it in a box, then drop it in donations IMO. It wouldn't seem suspicious if he was seen.

The other drop offs worked out well for him so I get what you are saying. It was convenient. Where else is he dropping bombs?

The other drop offs worked out well for him so I get what you are saying. It was convenient. Where else is he dropping bombs?

I wish he would drop one on his foot.

I remember from the movie "Snowden" about how the FBI can hack everyones computers - could they hack everyone in the Austin area who has ever searched for "how to make a bomb" or ordered bomb making materials online? And investigate them I guess?

Just wondering?

He is learning as he goes. Dropping packages off on porches worked until everyone became hyper aware to not pick up packages left on their porch. He tried the trip wire and it wasn't so successful. He tried mailing and that didn't work. He is continuously adjusting and regrouping.

He is learning as he goes. Dropping packages off on porches worked until everyone became hyper aware to not pick up packages left on their porch. He tried the trip wire and it wasn't so successful. He tried mailing and that didn't work. He is continuously adjusting and regrouping.

I think he started out that way, but he is a kid in a candy store now and has lost it. I hope that makes him easier to catch.

I think the Austin Bomber had a loss, like a job. He likely has grievances. People who know him likely find the person as off putting as he complains a lot and has a negative personality. The person likely has trouble fitting in and has some social alienation issues. He is likely to be an injustice collector, grievance collector, or grudge holder.

But they must have him on camera. Why would he do that. If he went out of his way to make such destructive devices this quickly (which I am also wondering how and did he stock pile?) And if he chose where he chose, it would suggest some intention. I would imagine he would have been aware enough to decide on where to go and what areas did or didn’t have cameras. But then how has he not yet been tracked? If they have him on video at fedex was he in a disguise? How did he know the homes he dropped at didn’t have video. Even more, just because those homes didn’t have video doesn’t mean down a block or turn there would not be a random camera that could tag a car etc. le would see a pattern in the two block three block down radius- a color of a car, a sort of type of figure, something. I imagine they would find him soon. I just don’t imagine how he can’t. If he isn’t caught in the next week I’ll be shocked- and then we will be dealing with someone scarily smart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brodie lane goodwill.JPG

MelanieTorre
‏

@melanietorre
Follow Follow @melanietorre
More
CLOSER LOOK: We are about 1/4 mile from the bombing location at Goodwill on Brodie Lane. #AustinBombings #explosion

I remember from the movie "Snowden" about how the FBI can hack everyones computers - could they hack everyone in the Austin area who has ever searched for "how to make a bomb" or ordered bomb making materials online? And investigate them I guess?

Just wondering?

humm just speculating when i first heard 500 cops i thought overkill

but this was before the last 18 hours or so

starting to wonder if something like a big series was gonna happen

cause by that point 500 was intense for what had happened by that point

Yes and I fear perp has a bigger plan and trying to keep LE away from the area he plans to go next. IOW a diversion.
I'm afraid LE IS HIS TARGET.
Get them all close and take several out.
Moo

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

(33 members and 55 guests)

Guests, please join. We can all be scared together.

Logging in. I’ve been scrolling through this thread for days. I live in Austin. Up until today everyone I know (co-workers, friends, family, etc) have been discussing the events, but going on with business as usual. Today has really put everyone on edge. He seems to be ramping up, and/or trying to do as much damage before he gets caught. My family and I are glued to the local news right now.

humm just speculating when i first heard 500 cops i thought overkill

but this was before the last 18 hours or so

starting to wonder if something like a big series was gonna happen

cause by that point 500 was intense for what had happened by that point
Have to take into consideration the ones on the ground have been working under extreme pressure on top of normal day to day work. Lots of area. Working around the clock. Stress level is got to be high. They have to work on this plus the regular stuff. JMHO
Scary

Austin Police Dept‏Verified account @Austin_Police 1m1 minute ago

#UPDATE: There was no package explosion in the 9800 block of Brodie Ln. Items inside package was not a bomb, rather an incendiary device. At this time, we have no reason to believe this incident is related to previous package bombs. #Breaking #packagebombmurders

I think this is kinda premature

he has changed everything up all along

that street keeps coming up

wondering if he ran out of stuff and is just doing stuff

Is anyone concerned he might decide to venture outside of Austin? I live in TX.

I just really think he would be caught before he did. I also don’t think he will. I mean he would have to be some genius falling on dumb luck to not be caught. How can he not be traceable at this point. Also his manner of being is must raise some red flags in that he might be irritable, overly opinionated, a loner. People are going to start taking note.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member