Status
Not open for further replies.
FBI SanAntonio
‏
Verified account
@FBISanAntonio
Follow Follow @FBISanAntonio

More
Update: Reports of explosion at 9600 block of Brodie Ln determined to NOT be a #PackageBomb. Determined to be incendiary device. Not believed to be related to #PackageBombMurders

8:06 PM - 20 Mar 2018

I think it is gonna move more towards ATF and FBI than local LE now

lets see at presser if it is reversed

I'm not listening to anyone trying to rule this latest one out. Could be the same person who has decided to change the type of bomb that could do more damage. Testing out a small one seeing if he is capable of making one. He sure hope he slips up soon.

Package exploded at Goodwill next to Brodie lane

I was just at that store last week!
I teach at the high school downtown and it’s all starting to freak everyone out. I hope they find this monster(s) soon!

Whoever was asking why there wasn't a hashtag earlier...well now there is a hashtag #PackageBombMurders

An incendiary device is ignited by an explosive charge. If someone was just picking up a box and it had an incendiary device in it, it wouldn't ignite without the explosive charge.

am I doing this wrong which takes more sophistication this or nails??

reporter at sunrise Fed ex counted 11 CCTV cameras !

This is so scary. I really am frightened for the people of Austin.

Not to add fuel to the fire, but at some point in the last year I wrote down all the dates of the big/major ISIS terror attacks. Compared the dates to a passage in the Quran, and figured the next one would be 3/22/2018, this Thursday. And now this in Austin. I hope I'm wrong, but I've had this note in my phone calendar for probably a year or so now. I even posted it on websleuths somewhere, I'm gonna go search thru my posts now. But I am seriously freaked out by all this!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

If you still have your notes on how you came to that conclusion you may want to contact ATF or the FBI and share it with them. It's probably nothing but ya never know, it could be something.

goodwill photo.JPG
Katie Hall
‏

@Katie_Statesman
29m29 minutes ago
More
However, several people in homes just north of here told me they definitely heard a very loud boom.

Katie Hall
‏@Katie_Statesman
27m27 minutes ago
More
One person told me she was in the Baskin Robbins in the strip mall at the time and didn’t even hear the explosion.

am I doing this wrong which takes more sophistication this or nails??

reporter at sunrise Fed ex counted 11 CCTV cameras !

I would think an incendiary device would require more sophistication because you need the explosive charge and the knowledge of chemistry.

This thread is closing.

Please continue on Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members