Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #16 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of your thoughts are right-on in my line of thinking. I am going to now back up and re-read the entire thing because I speedread too much:blushing:.
Chi

My thoughts also. Get rid of Lucas and there would be no ties to JO and no threat to her marriage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't find a link right now, but I thought JO had seen Lucas since December.:thinking:
I'll try to verify this.
My heart continues to go out to JO as she is being scapegoated in so many unmentionable places and I don't like it at all. :(
:moo:

Mine heart goes out to JO too. I'm wondering if EG and JH were frustrating her efforts like they were the rest of both sides of the family to see Lucas. And maybe EG was using the altercation from the school to aid in this. I have a feeling JO has been harmed by EG in so many ways and now this! EG's ultimate harm to her and all the rest of the people who said bad things about her and tried to hurt her relationship with JH. I do wonder if this was an act of vengeance in EG's mind.

Mine does too. I'm just wondering if EG and JH were frustrating her efforts like they were the rest of both sides of the family to see Lucas. And maybe EG was using the altercation from the school to aid in this. I have a feeling JO has been harmed by EG in so many ways and now this! EG's ultimate harm to her and all the rest of the people who said bad things about her and tried to hurt her relationship with JH. I do wonder if this was an act of vengeance in EG's mind.

Hi, do you mind explaining what the altercation at the school was? I’m new and must have missed this. Thank you.

Those 2 phone calls mentioned in the affidavit. Why were they important? Who were they to? Were they to the same person? Were they to two different people? What is the significance of those two phone calls to this case?

I think so...I need more coffee...:gaah:(how my avatar is looking at me right now....)

Hi, do you mind explaining what the altercation at the school was? I’m new and must have missed this. Thank you.

Apparently EG and JH had taken a nap and failed to pick up Lucas in time and were unreachable. The school called JO to get him. While she was there EG showed up. An altercation ensued whereupon EG reported to the police that JO slugged her in the face. (I hope I have this right)
Now, I never believed EG's story about this, but always had the feeling she lied to make JO look bad and give her and JH an advantage. jmo
I believe this was in early Dec.

Apparently EG and JH had taken a nap and failed to pick up Lucas in time and were unreachable. The school called JO to get him. While she was there EG showed up. An altercation ensued whereupon EG reported to the police that JO slugged her in the face. (I hope I have this right)
Now, I never believed EG's story about this, but always had the feeling she lied to make JO look bad and give her and JH an advantage. jmo
I believe this was in early Dec.

Thank you.

Me toooooooooooo omg! Coffee or Bourbon.... Or Bourbon in Coffee. LORD.
I don't drink as a rule because of past experiences but I am considering a fine flavoring in my coffee as well:sothere:

For some reason I'm not surprised EG is pregnant. My question is when did she find out? Might make a difference re premeditation.
I'm leaning towards her needing/wanting JO out of her life which would leave her two choices in her mind. Leaving Lucas somewhere on VD, lying that JO had him, leaving him alone in the house just scream out to me.

I can't find a link right now, but I thought JO had seen Lucas since December.:thinking:
I'll try to verify this.
My heart continues to go out to JO as she is being scapegoated in so many unmentionable places and I don't like it at all. :(
:moo:

I believe FLA said she saw Lucas in January, but I don't think JO saw Lucas since December. I think this was stated in one of FLA's first few posts in this forum.

For some reason I'm not surprised EG is pregnant. My question is when did she find out? Might make a difference re premeditation.
I'm leaning towards her needing/wanting JO out of her life which would leave her two choices in her mind. Leaving Lucas somewhere on VD, lying that JO had him, leaving him alone in the house just scream out to me.

JH left for work on the 9th after 10 days off?

That gives us between 7 and 17 days if it happened on that cycle. That would be cutting it fine for first signs of pregnancy? EG didn't seem to be showing in the jumpsuit, so I'd guess less than 4 months at the time of that video?

Unfortunately I too am leaning towards premeditation...but still on the fence about it as I don't really want to go there in my head. But the indications of her mounting discontent and the markers of her total lack of caring, as evidenced by leaving Lucas home alone while she went to OG, have me beginning to go down that dark rabbit hole
I've seen it too many times, that monstrous type of anger that grows and grows until it lashes out.
In my experience with people like EG, they lack a moral compass, a true center of any type and they actually change masks to suit the audience. They don't have to be book-smart, just conniving.
They are users, devoid of true feelings for others, and have the traits that mark the anti-social being that they are.
Now EG's mask has slipped and her true self has been revealed to those of us who choose to see it for what it is. She does not like this one bit and her "groupies" are keeping her happy and cheered up for now which makes me want to wretch.
She's finally the one cornered now. Instead of little Lucas. And that suits me just fine.
What she actually did on Valentine's day is such a enigma that it just has to be sleuthed.
If it weren't for Pandora I'd have probably lost it by now...ETA Currently listening to "California Dreaming" on a cloudy day :(
jmo and all that

I believe FLA said she saw Lucas in January, but I don't think JO saw Lucas since December. I think this was stated in one of FLA's first few posts in this forum.
Thank you so much I remember now.
I am functioning on my usual 4 hours of sleep and cognition may or may not be impaired...

Praying for news that will lead to Lucas coming home! Please God let it be today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa