ACTIVE SEARCH CA - Hannah, 16, Devonte, 15, & Sierra Hart, 12, Mendocino County, 26 Mar 2018 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
He might.

On the other hand, wouldn´t he have been able to get help via internet?
What also speaks against my theory is the fact that he asked for six of different food items. Maybe just feeding his starving siblings.

People have been wondering why Markis was still living at home.
I don´t think the Hart couple would have allowed him to move out. Hungry people are easily controlled - they use that method in cults. That and sleep depravation.
If any of the siblings had contact with the outer world, let alone moved away from home, they would tell on the mothers.
They could not risk that!

Some have touched lightly on this, but those kids were in puberty (probably). They had no peers to have crushes on than each other.
It is a natural development, but unnatural circumstances, damn those mothers!
But maybe they were too exhausted and weakened by hunger to have any sexuality.

There’s a FB group that has around 100 photos mostly staged of the Hart kids. Photos are 98 % with adults and no kids. How terrible for the kids always hanging out with Moms and there adult friends very few kids. They dragged the kids with them to all these adult events where no one else brought kids at least that I could see in the photos. I don’t they were ever allowed to do normal kid things and have any outside friendships. I think most of the time they had the kids making and painting posters to protest and march for their causes. Parade the kids around at these events to get NOTICED.

Barney noted that the missing persons search for the three missing Hart children is ongoing, saying “There is very much a chance the they could be out there — you can’t rule out other places until you know where they are exactly.” He said that the Mendocino County Coroner’s Office is conducting the investigation into the body found yesterday, but he does not expect results quickly. DNA tests take several weeks to complete, Barney said, as long as the lab has the proper samples. In this case, Barney said the Coroner’s Office will be relying on sibling samples taken from the previous Hart family autopsies, as it believed that there were two sets of biological siblings amongst the adopted Hart children.

“The adoption agency is out of business, so I’m not sure how to find their natural families if they even have them,” Barney said. “What we were told is that there are two sets of siblings, so I’m hoping the samples we have from the prior autopsies will be sufficient. I’m crossing my fingers.”

https://www.mendovoice.com/2018/04/body-found-hart-site/

Hope this source is ok--seems to be their local news.

An early article said the women cut off the families because they did not approve of their parenting style. LE said

they talked to some family who had met the children. I think this was done also to help identify the bodies.

Just mooing... --I do not believe their (J&S) PR that they cut off their families due to parenting style, it happened way before. These two have been together for what, 17 years? So, what did being an alternative couple look like in late 1990's Midwest America?

There are several historical artistic/gay enclave towns (going back well over 100 years) on the east coast, and in the late 80's they were still the places to "hide away" from the expectations of "normal" society... Outside of NYC.

No doubt their move to the Portland OR area (not Texas) after MN, reflected their desire to live among acceptance of their relationship, first. And adopting was secondary. I almost think their adopting children was to reinforce their alternative lifestyle. They just were able to adopt another race sooner? But no matter, because everything goes back to the original justification. -To the original wound of non-acceptance in these two women's families...

The psychiatrists can weigh in on this with much more clarity because what it means to be an alternative couple might be different for men, than women?

Knowing what I know now about Devonte's iconic photograph, I do believe these two women were out of their league on race relations in America. Did Devonte, at 12 years old have any idea what BLM was really all about? It's history of origin? From slavery, to the underground of emancipation, to the 50's civil rights, to the 70's police brutality, to now? He had no idea. This history is passed down through generations. And it is an oral history, it is about what your great, great grandfather, grandmother, grandfather, father, mother, aunt, uncle, sister, brother, experienced, etc. It's not about Cat Stevens, it's about Muddy Waters.

So I wonder while these two women were promoting themselves as rescuers of a "sad lot of unfortunates", what did Devonte think of his iconic photo and the message that went global? And why, when a figure like Ken (forget last name) of the Free Hugs project offered to connect with the no doubt impressionable, and perhaps philosophically struggling Devonte was denied access?

It's a setback for race relations, IMO. Why? Oh because the image is one of slavery complicated by a modern scenario. --Because every parent I know who has adopted children from another race, or land, cares very deeply that their child feels connected to their origins; China, Vietnam, South America, Romania, Russia, Africa. I know of no one who has adopted "crack babies, meth babies" black or white, or why they would? There is that heartwarming story of the officer in Arizona, I think, who offered and adopted a pregnant homeless, addicted woman's baby, but that is rare.

Thing is, these women had a world of opportunity to honor their adopted children's origins and history right here in America. --Like Houston TX which is practically a microcosm of everything and everyone. But no, these children were the props that served their original wound of non acceptance. And the SJW alliance served it well.

It makes me even more angry and heartbroken, and I think the people who knew them while understandably shocked need to look at the messaging, of the potential deceit that pervades society.

I'm an east coast sceptic but I know for sure BLM had cause to march in NYC, know why Charleston SC met on that bridge after that church massacre, know for sure Charlottesville had cause to stand up and resist, know for sure why Parkland went to DC. It waters down as it ripples outward with generic political phrasing though, such as the signs these children held up high. While I'll never know, I'd be curious to know what it meant to them?

Here's a link to a realtor site re: the house in which the Harts lived in Alexandria, MN. Scroll down to property history and you can see when Jen and Sarah bought the place, how often they had it listed and when they sold it (April 2013).

https://www.realtor.com/realestatea...g-St_Alexandria_MN_56308_M74523-40924#photo12

Amazingly, this web page still has accessible photos of when the Harts listed the place in December 2010 and updated pictures in August 2012. Kids slept three to a bedroom, boys and girls. Rooms were redecorated. between the two series of photos. Lots of books in both listings. No toys or cuddlies seen in either set of pictures. 2010 pix of the boys bedroom has a blue plastic container near the window, but I can't tell what is in it. 2010 picture of the girls room has a bunch of storage boxes at the foot of the bunk beds, and it may be clothing stored inside. There is some kind of teddy bear type cushion on the floor.

In December 2010, the kids would have ranged from about 4 to 10 if the ages we've been told are correct.

Lots of candles in both pictures. Definitely not a child friendly house. Even the wall decorations in the kids' rooms are not geared towards their ages.

It's possible that kids stuff was packed away for the listing shots, but I doubt it.

Right. I can't help but think, now, that maybe Sarah did bend 6 year old Abigail over the tub to deliver a spanking for "lying" about abuse that really happened.

I'm confused about Abigail saying that Jen did it and Sarah put ointment on the owies. So either they both beat her or only one did. And one of them put salve on. Did Sarah beat her "for her own good" then "lovingly" apply the ointment on the bruising she inflicted?

I'm still a little perplexed by the dynamic between the two women. It is clear they both abused the kids. Someone mentioned a personal story that Dad promised Mom not to hit the kids anymore and the resulting month-long restrictions they received in their personal anectdote, were worse. Maybe Jen is the one who breaks out the belt and Sarah is more cruel and inventive with her abusive discipline.

---unrelated thoughts---

The kayak caught my eye. It seems a bit out of place in the super well kept surroundings. I wonder if they had two kayaks. In the video, is the person taking the kayak shots also on a kayak? I wonder if they took one with them. There are three glass beaches near Ft Bragg, I guess, and one is only accessible by kayak, I read. I don't really think they were trying to hide a body on this trip, but their destination had to be meaningful. I just wonder if the fatal dive in the ocean was a part of the show or a last minute script change.

Oh...and I wonder if Sierra got the belt in '08. It was reported as Hannah, but I don't know if that was a reporter using deductive reasoning to figure who was 6 from the first set of sibs. Plus Sierra was misreported as 12. If Sierra is 15 now, and also almost 16, she could have been 6 in late 2008, right? Or is it too early for me to try to math?

And finally, maybe Sierra visited the DeKalbs. They identified the kids through pictures. I hate to think it but maybe Sierra lost a couple of teeth since all the pictures?

So maybe Sierra or Hannah and Devonte are out there, mixing in with the homeless young folks they volunteered for in the past. Trying to make their way to Seattle. I hope they find whoever or whatever they are looking for or waiting for. I'd really like to know their fate one way or the other.

I watched the birthday video again last night it was the same purple kayak. I didn’t see two only that one.

Two thoughts related to this picture: First, the shed structures out in the corner of the yard could be the chicken house. If I remember correctly, they did have chickens (or at least a chicken) at this newest home. My own chicken house looks very much like that: a shed with a sheltered run attached.

Second, if Hannah jumped from the second story window and ran to the neighbors, where are all the bushes and weeds the DeKalbs mention? It's a pretty clear shot from one house to the other, and the shortest route is just between those trees--no blackberries or anything. This makes me think that Hannah was probably hiding in the woods for a while before going to the DeKalb's place. Not that it matters, really--just makes me feel her terror more vividly. :(

One of the articles had the DeKalb's clarifying she was trying to get through the blackberries to a different neighbor and either couldn't or came to a fence, so she ended up at the DeKalb's.

I get mad now that we have a fuller picture. She darted in the house as soon as the door opened. She knew they'd be looking. And this guy gives her location away immediately. His wife seems genuinely concerned but defers to him and he says he'll go over and check and declares all is well. I think the wife's dad finally got wind of it and DID call the cops, and the cops called the DeKalb's and I'm not sure, but it seems like the husband refused to take his wife's concerns seriously and she didn't make the call herself. Maybe someone needs to do a wellness check in that house to make sure Mrs DeKalb feels free to make her own decisions to pick up the damn phone and make a call.

I'm so angry and frustrated about it. But interfering with custody is a felony, unless there is abuse. Good luck proving it. Abusers are innocent until proven guilty, casting victims, the only eyewitness, as liars until proven innocent!

Someone made a good point about the bodies in terrible condition and discoloration/bloating that the African American identifier could have been based on hair. So it could be Hannah or Sierra

IMO

I think if it was Hannah the identifier would be her two missing front teeth. They use dental records I highly doubt there was any.

Re: the female body found over the weekend.

If Hannah got her teeth knocked out in a home with a history of violence towards the kids, there is the chance that I could have happened to another kid in the family.

Jus sayin'

I think if it was Hannah the identifier would be her two missing front teeth. They use dental records I highly doubt there was any.

Not necessarily.. who's to say they didn't lose teeth during the crash or if there is an intact jaw and mouth on the body?

IMO

Barney noted that the missing persons search for the three missing Hart children is ongoing, saying “There is very much a chance the they could be out there — you can’t rule out other places until you know where they are exactly.” He said that the Mendocino County Coroner’s Office is conducting the investigation into the body found yesterday, but he does not expect results quickly. DNA tests take several weeks to complete, Barney said, as long as the lab has the proper samples. In this case, Barney said the Coroner’s Office will be relying on sibling samples taken from the previous Hart family autopsies, as it believed that there were two sets of biological siblings amongst the adopted Hart children.

“The adoption agency is out of business, so I’m not sure how to find their natural families if they even have them,” Barney said. “What we were told is that there are two sets of siblings, so I’m hoping the samples we have from the prior autopsies will be sufficient. I’m crossing my fingers.”

https://www.mendovoice.com/2018/04/body-found-hart-site/

Hope this source is ok--seems to be their local news.

Oh my gosh. Am I understanding correctly that the adoption records may be completely unavailable? How high is adoption agency turn over. Is that ominous or just another one of those things?

Regardless of how she looked rather she had the kissing teeth, darker or light skin or even if she looked like one of the hart kids I'm pretty sure even LE know who they think it is they aren't gonna positively say 100 percent who it is until they have a positive id on the person.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Regardless of how she looked rather she had the kissing teeth, darker or light skin or even if she looked like one of the hart kids I'm pretty sure even LE know who they think it is they aren't gonna positively say 100 percent who it is until they have a positive id on the person.

Missing teeth*

Right because that would not be based on evidence until they confirm it through DNA testing. I hope that goes smoothly. I believe I read that they should know by tomorrow.

IMO

I have a gut feeling it’s Sierra. That’s really heroic that the vacationer took it upon himself to go into the cold water and pull her in. That had to be a difficult task once he saw she was deceased. These people were on vacation I don’t think they would know they were near a murder crash investigation.

Right because that would not be based on evidence until they confirm it through DNA testing. I hope that goes smoothly. I believe I read that they should know by tomorrow.

IMO
I studied forensic sciene thats the only reason I know so much about this stuff. I also watch too many episodes of forensic files. I'm hopimg theyre able to come up with the dna of who it is and that it goes smoothly because in all honestly if it is one of the hart girls its been out there at sea for almost two weeks now. The body is probably discolored, bloated and all that stuff by this point and from what I understand when a body is in the water dead it makes it harder to identify.

One of the articles had the DeKalb's clarifying she was trying to get through the blackberries to a different neighbor and either couldn't or came to a fence, so she ended up at the DeKalb's.

I get mad now that we have a fuller picture. She darted in the house as soon as the door opened. She knew they'd be looking. And this guy gives her location away immediately. His wife seems genuinely concerned but defers to him and he says he'll go over and check and declares all is well. I think the wife's dad finally got wind of it and DID call the cops, and the cops called the DeKalb's and I'm not sure, but it seems like the husband refused to take his wife's concerns seriously and she didn't make the call herself. Maybe someone needs to do a wellness check in that house to make sure Mrs DeKalb feels free to make her own decisions to pick up the damn phone and make a call.

I'm so angry and frustrated about it. But interfering with custody is a felony, unless there is abuse. Good luck proving it. Abusers are innocent until proven guilty, casting victims, the only eyewitness, as liars until proven innocent!

JMO, but maybe the DeKalbs didn’t want a kidnapping charge brought against them. I’m not sure if the Hart women would have wanted the police interference, but they might have threatened it. And DeKalb didn’t want to call their bluff. Maybe the DeKalbs didn’t want the police at their home, either.

Just a guess. And it’s a terrible position to be in.

I have a gut feeling it’s Sierra. That’s really heroic that the vacationer took it upon himself to go into the cold water and pull her in. That had to be a difficult task once he saw she was deceased. These people were on vacation I don’t think they would know they were near a murder crash investigation.
You never know, maybe they had a vacation planned and learned the news after so were on the look out. Im strongly at this point considering that the body they found is the only one. I remember the other day someone reported seeing something floating in the water that appeared to be wearing clothes I think that was whoevwr they recovered the other day. But of there were more bodies I think theyd have been spotted by now. I think it's possible I'm clinging to hope that Hannah and Devonte did escape.

You never know, maybe they had a vacation planned and learned the news after so were on the look out. Im strongly at this point considering that the body they found is the only one. I remember the other day someone reported seeing something floating in the water that appeared to be wearing clothes I think that was whoevwr they recovered the other day. But of there were more bodies I think theyd have been spotted by now. I think it's possible I'm clinging to hope that Hannah and Devonte did escape.

I pray they did!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

JMO, but maybe the DeKalbs didn’t want a kidnapping charge brought against them. I’m not sure if the Hart women would have wanted the police interference, but they might have threatened it. And DeKalb didn’t want to call their bluff. Maybe the DeKalbs didn’t want the police at their home, either.

Just a guess. And it’s a terrible position to be in.

I agree it is a terrible position and I have felt all along that they did the best they could with the information they were given. And they risked a felony interfering with custody at the very least, imho, if they couldn't prove abuse.

But...I also feel Mrs D knew something was very wrong and may have reached out to LE and CPS if not for her husband's reassurance in the face of everything.

Of course, that might've just hastened a trip over the edge, too.

I still don't blame them, I'm angry at the system that makes it hard for victims to come forward and be believed.

Oh my gosh. Am I understanding correctly that the adoption records may be completely unavailable? How high is adoption agency turn over. Is that ominous or just another one of those things?

So it was a 'private adoption'. Could have been handled by an attorney and the atty. retired and closed up shop.
So who got paid what to have handed these kids off to strangers in another state????? Wonder if it was on the up and up or an 'under the table thing. Kids do get sold, even today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard