Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to marry in the spring

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just checking in. Harry looks nervous and grim. Brides dress is pretty, but she looks...old. Which she is. Not a young, blushing bride. That's ok, though, it doesn't exactly fit with the big wedding.

I hope Harry is happy.

I don't think I've ever seen him this nervous!

Preacher is like nothing they’ve likely seen before. Very dynamic and emotional. All about love.

I love the expressions on the royals faces. Not quite sure about the preacher, I think.

Crumbs, St George's has never seen preaching like this! In general Brits are used to Christianity served a bit more lukewarm!

I don't think I've ever seen him this nervous!

When I first saw him I wondered if something had happened, for a second was hoping nothing terrible. All seems ok, though. He's just really nervous.

I'm always uncomfortable with the way she always keeps a hand on Harry. Inappropriate. He doesn't reciprocate.

This guy is American obviously right? Lol

He is an Episcopalian bishop from Chicago. Pastors in general in America do tend to preach like this. I'm not surprised that British (especially the royals) may not be used to this "style."

St George's Chapel has never heard a sermon quite like this before! I like it, much more interesting than the Archbishop of Canterbury.

Crumbs, St George's has never seen preaching like this! In general Brits are used to Christianity served a bit more lukewarm!

I love this guy! This is the most passionate thing ever. I switch off with lukewarm lol.

LOLLLLLLLL at Zara's face! All the royals are smirking but her face just killed me. XD

I truly do love this preacher though. This message is needed. Shake them up, preacher!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member