GUILTY PA - Four Young Men killed, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #8 *arrests*

Wednesday, May 16th:
*Miscellaneous Hearing (@ 10am ET) - PA - Jimi Taro Patrick (19), Mark R. Sturgis (22), Thomas C. Meto (21) & Dean R. Finocchiaro (18) murdered (July 5-9, 2017) - for Cosmo DiNardo (20) (confessed in exchange for DP off table) indicted on 4 counts of 1st degree murder, abuse of corpse, robbery, illegal possession of weapon & conspiracy; plead not guilty.
*Pretrial Hearing (@ 2pm ET) for Sean Kratz (20) (CN’s cousin) indicted on 3 counts of 1st degree murder, abuse of corpse, robbery, illegal possession of weapon & conspiracy; plead not guilty.
Pretrial Motions filing deadline was 5/11/18. Jury selection 10/29/18, trial on 11/7/18. If any motions they will be heard on Sept. 12-14.

here's 2 other articles with a clip from each! :)

1 of 2 cousins pleads guilty to killing, burying 4 men
http://www.krqe.com/news/national/c...l-in-deaths-of-4-men-found-on-farm/1181804558

Updated: May 16, 2018 09:47 AM MDT
DOYLESTOWN, Pa. (AP) - A 21-year-old man who enlisted his cousin in a gruesome plot to kill four young men at his family's suburban Philadelphia farm last summer pleaded guilty Wednesday to murder charges that will put him behind bars for life.

Cosmo DiNardo's plea gave solace to a grieving father who turned to the stone-faced killer in a packed courtroom and said, "Your only way out of prison is wearing a toe tag."
[.....]
DiNardo's cousin, 21-year-old Sean Kratz, is expected to plead guilty Wednesday afternoon to charges related to his involvement in the deaths of the men, ages 19 to 22.
[.....]
DiNardo pleaded guilty to charges including first-degree murder, conspiracy, robbery and abuse of a corpse. His lawyer said he did so to avoid the death penalty.

and another article
http://www.wfmz.com/news/southeaste...ty-to-killing-4-men-in-bucks-county/742469557

Cosmo DiNardo pleaded guilty Wednesday to four counts of first-degree murder, among other charges, in the July slayings.

DiNardo was sentenced to life in prison, which upholds a previous deal in which the district attorney agreed not to seek the death penalty in exchange for information from DiNardo.
[.....]
As for Kratz, he is due in court for a hearing Wednesday at 2 p.m. where he is expected to enter a plea deal. He is charged in three of the deaths.

So - I guess we don't have to worry about the trial dates!

:judge:

here's 2 other articles with a clip from each! :)

1 of 2 cousins pleads guilty to killing, burying 4 men
http://www.krqe.com/news/national/c...l-in-deaths-of-4-men-found-on-farm/1181804558

Updated: May 16, 2018 09:47 AM MDT
DOYLESTOWN, Pa. (AP) - A 21-year-old man who enlisted his cousin in a gruesome plot to kill four young men at his family's suburban Philadelphia farm last summer pleaded guilty Wednesday to murder charges that will put him behind bars for life.

Cosmo DiNardo's plea gave solace to a grieving father who turned to the stone-faced killer in a packed courtroom and said, "Your only way out of prison is wearing a toe tag."
[.....]
DiNardo's cousin, 21-year-old Sean Kratz, is expected to plead guilty Wednesday afternoon to charges related to his involvement in the deaths of the men, ages 19 to 22.
[.....]
DiNardo pleaded guilty to charges including first-degree murder, conspiracy, robbery and abuse of a corpse. His lawyer said he did so to avoid the death penalty.

and another article
http://www.wfmz.com/news/southeaste...ty-to-killing-4-men-in-bucks-county/742469557

Cosmo DiNardo pleaded guilty Wednesday to four counts of first-degree murder, among other charges, in the July slayings.

DiNardo was sentenced to life in prison, which upholds a previous deal in which the district attorney agreed not to seek the death penalty in exchange for information from DiNardo.
[.....]
As for Kratz, he is due in court for a hearing Wednesday at 2 p.m. where he is expected to enter a plea deal. He is charged in three of the deaths.

So - I guess we don't have to worry about the trial dates!

:judge:

Thank you, Niner, as always.

I was just coming to post this as well. I live nearby & have been following since the day the boys were announced "missing". It literally makes me sick to my stomach to hear this low-life talk about their last minutes. Especially Tom. How terrifying for him to be paralyzed & watch himself be run over. I hope Cosmo burns in hell. He literally deserves the DP but I'm happy that Jimmy's family knew where to find his body for a proper goodbye. RIP boys

What is Kratz’s defense...?

Is it that he feared for his life and the life of his family members ?

I can see where he would be ,given what he saw his cousin was capable of doing.

Can anyone here get into the court site (without paying a fee!!) and see if Kratz is scheduled for any Motions hearing on Sept. 12th (thru 9/14), and jury selection is still on Oct. 29th, trial starts Nov. 7th??

TIA! :wave:

omg he is talking about their remains as if there were just random trash. He said a prayer and burnt the money? Come on.

I'm one of the people who want marijuana to be legalized, some city have been approved it but some are not and still in the discussion if they will or no. But I think this can be legalized because it has a good effect in our community especially in a medical way. As i read this https://www.worldwide-marijuana-see...ews/how-should-america-proceed-with-marijuana i know that it can help all of us soon when it is legal in our country. Just saying.

Sean Kratz gets new attorney over ‘conflict of interest’
Sean Kratz gets new attorney over 'conflict of interest'

May 22, 2018
A Bucks County judge has ordered Craig Penglase off accused killer Sean Kratz’s defense team over a “potential conflict of interest.”

Less than a week after his client rejected his own negotiated plea agreement, accused killer Sean Kratz’s lead attorney is off the case.

A petition filed Monday (5/21/18) in Bucks County Court cites an unspecified “potential conflict of interest” between the 21-year-old Northeast Philadelphia man and his now-former lawyer Craig Penglase.
[.....]
Unmoved by efforts to persuade him to reconsider, he is now on track for trial at which prosecutors say they will seek the death penalty.

Lawyer admits to leaking Cosmo DiNardo, Sean Kratz confession tapes
Lawyer admits to leaking Cosmo DiNardo, Sean Kratz confession tapes

Updated: May 22, 2018 — 6:05 PM EDT
A lawyer representing one of two defendants accused of killing four young men on a Bucks County farm last summer has been removed from the case and has admitted that he leaked confession tapes.

Shortly after Cosmo DiNardo pleaded guilty to all four murders and Sean Kratz rejected a plea deal — opting to go to trial and risk the death penalty — NBC10 aired excerpts of audio recordings of confessions that the cousins made in separate interviews with investigators. Fox29 also aired excerpts of the tapes.

“I am the individual who made those recordings public,” Craig Penglase, who represented Kratz, 21, of Philadelphia, said in a letter to District Attorney Matthew Weintraub released Tuesday.

The release came the day after Judge Jeffrey L. Finley granted Penglase’s petition to have an alternate lawyer appointed, citing a conflict.
[.....]
.....the matter would be discussed at a hearing Wednesday (5/23).
[.....]
Prosecutors have said the recordings are not public record while the case is ongoing. Finley issued an order last week sealing Kratz’s interview with police.
[.....]
Kratz’s trial has not been scheduled.

gaah-smiley.gif
I get this message for the article:

Unfortunately, our website is currently unavailable in most European countries. We are engaged on the issue and committed to looking at options that support our full range of digital offerings to the EU market. We continue to identify technical compliance solutions that will provide all readers with our award-winning journalism.

This is the 2nd time I've seen this kind of message.... Can you give a little synopsis of the article - does it mention his next court date??!! You know me and court dates! LOL!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokylotus
Back