GUILTY PA - Four Young Men killed, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #8 *arrests*

I wonder if Gina DiNardo is Cosmo’s sister.

Also found this article.

I don’t see that name mentioned as a sister in any of the previously shared MSM sources, but there are 4 kids in the family, of which CD was the oldest, and there were two daughters and one son in addition to CD. One daughter (ID) is named in passing in one of the follow-up articles, so the other could well be GD.

That CD’s mother, Sandra, sold the property to GD for a measly $1 suggests there is almost certainly a close family relationship between buyer/seller; purely hypothetically, perhaps giving GD “ownership” of the property is a way for CD’s parents to ensure that whatever profit results from the sale of the property won’t be considered part of CD’s parents’ assets, which the families of the four victims can come after (via lawsuits/litigation against the parents for enabling CD)? I think there are still some of those lawsuits pending in the Bucks County Courts.

Last edited:
Sean Kratz denied new trial by Bucks Co. judge
At the Wednesday hearing, Kratz took the stand and testified that his lawyer at the time, Craig Penglase, didn’t properly explain the prosecutors’ plea deal — specifically that it carried a minimum sentence of 59 years in prison. Kratz sat for a videotaped confession as part of the offer.

[...]

The confession was ruled admissible in pre-trial hearings, which was later upheld by Pennsylvania Superior Court. Kratz can appeal Finley’s latest ruling to Superior Court.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back