Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
It could be over and like AS v FACS, the judgement wasn't released until about a week after the hearing.

Yes, though the last court appearance was listed as a Directions Hearing. I don't think we'll know much, unless we see a listing for a trial. Or unless the media are allowed to tell us what happened.

It could have been a direction to remove the case from the list.

8. A direction for removal from the List shall not affect any orders made or directions given prior to removal.
http://www.lawlink.nsw.gov.au/pract...66612d992fe21c0fca2572ed000cec3f?OpenDocument

Or it could have been a direction, prior to a defamation trial

15. Directions will be given by the List Judge as to the preparation of the proceedings for the s.7A trial, including the exchange of witness statements (for example expert reports, including reports by expert translators), in respect of each party's case in chief.
http://www.lawlink.nsw.gov.au/pract...66612d992fe21c0fca2572ed000cec3f?OpenDocument

Welcome back Websleuths. Best button is here to find watched posts (Forums/Watched Threads).
7712ECED-91DF-453B-9D83-581EA9ED3BBA.jpeg

And to insert a photo in a message post, select Upload a File (not the little picture icon or it wants a URL), then when it’s loaded click the Thumbnail option. This way it appears as an expandable picture in the text, rather than an attachment glued to the bottom of message.
27F4BB77-949C-493F-A3C4-A6D6D17E8461.jpeg
Good luck.

Last edited:
M
i like thanks button better, its more neutral:)
Me, too. It sort of showed that you appreciate someone posting, even if you don't necessarily agree with their post.

Oh well, as with all things, we'll get used to it. :)

It is so sad that so much time has passed, a new forum, the world changing .... and still no William. :(

M

Me, too. It sort of showed that you appreciate someone posting, even if you don't necessarily agree with their post.

Oh well, as with all things, we'll get used to it. :)

It is so sad that so much time has passed, a new forum, the world changing .... and still no William. :(

Good point SA on showing appreciation even if you aren't on the same wavelength. So going forward I guess we don't like unless we agree? It will be hard to get a sense of WS's stance on posts now unless they make a specific post.

I hope little William's world has not dramatically changed for the worse and he is at least safe and loved. Seems a little unrealistic though after such a long time

Two incidents related to abductions of young boys recently — one in Victoria and the other in Canberra.

The woman has been arrested and charged:

Woman charged after allegedly snatching child from Melbourne driveway

The man is described as being Caucasian, between 30 and 40 years old, approximately 170cm tall and of slim build.

He was wearing a light grey tracksuit, T-shirt, black puffer-style vest and a black beanie.

Vehicle was described as a dark grey or silver sedan.

Man tries to lure schoolboy into car to see 'puppy'

An interesting article from a paedophile's partner's point of view. ....

For years afterwards, long after they had broken up, she felt hyper-vigilant, as though responsible for his actions.

More than a decade later and Walker is chief executive and founder of PartnerSPEAK, the only Australian service that supports partners and families of online child abuse offenders.

Men who use online child abuse material (which can include ordering customised abuse) should be recognised as committing a form of family violence, Walker told a forum in Melbourne on Thursday.

The reasons for this are twofold. Women often tell Walker they feel sexually violated because they would never have consented to be sexually intimate with a man - often a long-term partner they share children with - if they knew what he was secretly doing.

'It's children': when partners are revealed as internet paedophiles

I have read a lot of articles, about why a woman may stand by her pedo partner. One that highlighted (to me) the possible feelings, in William's case, was one primarily using Sandusky’s wife as an example.

- when it comes to his wife, a wife can be guilty of child endangerment, too
- .... don’t want to believe that the man they married is an actual child molester. However, leave no doubt that these women fear, deep down, that there is a major problem.
- ….. the wives feel significant anxiety but use denial and rationalization to sweep their suspicions under the rug.
- they don't focus on the feelings of the victim because all their energy goes into feeling sorry for themselves
- the wives of pedophiles rarely admit to others that they knew or suspected what was going on, but these are their thoughts and fears in their most dark and private moments.
- odds are that the wives have sleep and eating issues, and sometimes isolate themselves from friendships that get too close for fear that they’d share their fears about what’s happening at home
- I also believe that many of these women are on some sort of psychiatric medication to help them deal with anxiety and depression.
- why these women don't come forward or even admit the problem to themselves for more than a minute or two is that they don't want their husband to get in trouble with the law, because this would call attention to the women by their sides and make the women look guilty, too, for standing by all along as boy after boy gets abused.

…. the wives of pedophiles should be accountable for having suspicions but dismissing them to protect their husbands or the status quo
The Wives of Pedophiles Often Know the Truth

Inspector Jubelin said genuine information might be in the form of someone "who has concerns about someone they know, someone in their family...that the way they react when William Tyrrell's name is mentioned might cause suspicion."
William Tyrrell investigators 'will not give up' three years on from his disappearance

Picked this up from @sosocurious on Tiahleigh Palmer’s thread:

Brit technology put killer in frame

I wonder if something like this was used to identify the cars that drove through Kendall in William’s case?
Tiahleigh lived on the Gold Coast where they are plenty of surveillance cameras. I am not sure that there were many on the back streets where William was staying.

Plenty of cameras in and around Logan too. Very limited cameras around Kendall by comparison

I was thinking about analysis of the footage from the Kendall Tennis Club:

We’re for Sydney | Daily Telegraph

‘POLICE investigating the baffling disappearance of toddler William Tyrell from the small town of Kendall are focusing their investigation on CCTV footage taken from the local tennis club.

Investigators will today set up at the Kendall Tennis Club with still images taken of all cars captured on the club’s CCTV camera on the morning William went missing in the hope of identifying any suspicious vehicles.

Port Macquarie Superintendent Paul Fehon, who is leading the investigation into the three-year-old’s disappearance nine weeks ago, said police were asking everyone who drove past the Graham St club before 11am on September 12 to come forward and identify their vehicle.

“We’re trying to match them up to see if we can eliminate the local cars and then see if we’ve got cars that are unusual,” Supt Fehon said.

“Unfortunately, it’s not a head on or behind shot where we would have number plates, it’s only descriptions of cars.

“We’ll look at the side profile of a car and if we can’t find identify some then we may have a new line of inquiry.”’

Maybe that could be where the profiles of the cars that were reported to be parked outside 35 Benaroon Drive originated.

I still think the North Haven Bowling Club may have had something of significance.

.... and how 63-year-old repairman Bill 'Speddo' Spedding came onto the police radar

When the nearby North Haven Bowling Club was asked for information, they abruptly refused to comment.
'We can't say anything about it. We won't say anything about what's going on,' a manager said.

How missing William Tyrrell's disappearance has baffled a nation | Daily Mail Online

“We’ll look at the side profile of a car and if we can’t find identify some then we may have a new line of inquiry.”’

and this could be where the image of a little person strapped into the front passenger seat may have been seen

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member