Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the article. I wasn't sure if I could post it. I noticed they lumped "sleuthing" him online as harassment. Is a thread like this considered harassment? I wonder who is actually posting crap like if he's currently home or not. But I sure think he'd want to move out of that horrible house. :/
JH was referring to Facebook sleuthing, not WS. I can add that in the story for clarification.

Just wanted to pop in and say I miss you all and want answers for Lucas. And I’m lost without a new case to follow, feel free to suggest an interesting case rhats pretty busy here for me!
I’ve actually been down the rabbit hole of the DeOrr Kunz jr disappearance. It happened a couple years ago but I had never heard of it until I stumbled on it on one of these threads.
Come on over and join me there. I’m not even half caught up so I’m not sure if people are actively posting still . I could use the company lol. It’s got me totally intrigued I can’t stop reading.

BBM
I've only felt deep distrust and betrayal that LE protected EG by shadowing her obvious actions against Lucas for so many months.
They deliberately refused to release essential information that was vital to gaining the very tips they'd require, and further misled the public by hammering on irrelevant distractions based in lies, and in the end are no better than liars by pridefully refusing to admit to the entire approach as woefully shortsighted and dangerously ignorant.

Focus On Friday Night.

I Believe Lucas Didn't Just Walk Out Of That House.

LE standing by failing to refute MSM's false witness statements that LH was ever there all week doesn't appear accidental at all given what I've watched LE in various areas allow or insinuate on their own accord.
They were fine with this, aid and abet EG above all else.

LE didn't really want tips or witnesses. They wanted an easy case with only a couple of those closest to EG involved. From my own experience alone I honestly have to wonder at this stage whether LE bothered themselves to ever check in with LH's teachers. Did they trouble themselves to inquire of his doctor at the clinic he supposedly had gone to, prior to the 'Easy Replacement Mommy' JH picked up off a random corner murdering him; or investigated anyplace that he'd been involved in his far too short life- look where he'd Lived, to find out what Happened.

I'm a little irate about not being allowed to conversate on further topics, and the tepid trickle of gossip from other SM sites that occasionally fouls the air here.

To any who feels some way about these harsh sentiments, try getting past the blue line in the name of a lost life someday. It will really change your views about how much a child's life really matters.

@tnith - I'm just catching up and haven't read ahead of your post. I've been waiting to hear something from you in the past several days.....really wondering where your head was at.....so glad you spoke up. I'm relating to so many of your specific frustrations!!

JH barely lived in the home with EG. He went to work close to right after they moved in so I don't think he considered this a homey environment yet. Next time he came home it was because his little boy was missing.
I'm not sure if he and /or Emily was living in the home when she allegedly committed suicide.
I can say for certain, I would not want to live in that house where my child was murdered and I discovered a dead body of another person. I would need to not live there anymore. Add to it the lack of privacy and I would probably be jumping out of my skin!
I expect he is under a legal contract to lease and not sure how to get out of it. I have been in rental mgmt for many years in a different state. This may very well be a difficult home to rent out at this point to a new renter. The LL might not be willing to let him out of the lease.

That’s a very good catch. I didn’t think along those lines. I thought that someone said something important for the parks to be reapedlyvsearched.

A theoretical scenario: EG & KE are in the Circle K grabbing some soda and chips. EG is trying to quietly explain the details of what happened and where Lucas was left; the clerk probably over heard some disturbing information like "96th and Woodlawn" The police take that info and determine the location to be Chisolm Creek Park (located at k96 & Woodlawn). When Lucas was NOT found there - they extrapolated that the "tipster" MUST have meant a park......but they must have been a DIFFERENT park.....so now it was all focus on parks......it never occurred to anyone that 96th and Woodlawn was the TRUE common denominator. Find another location with an intersection of the same streets farther north or southl

I’ve actually been down the rabbit hole of the DeOrr Kunz jr disappearance. It happened a couple years ago but I had never heard of it until I stumbled on it on one of these threads.
Come on over and join me there. I’m not even half caught up so I’m not sure if people are actively posting still . I could use the company lol. It’s got me totally intrigued I can’t stop reading.
Sounds intriguing and Im going to look I’m up! Thank you!

This is one of the reasons I can see that it's possible (not probable imo) that Emily did not shoot herself. People driving by all the time wondering if she was home, harassing her, etc. Of course LE would know by now due to gun residue but they haven't confirmed one way or the other.
VERY late replying to this post and I am sure it has long been resolved, but EG did shoot herself.
Period.
I have discussed it w/some of the neighbors of the "family's" home and that is exactly what occurred.
Sad as it is whether we like it or believe it, it has shown thru to be a fact. :(
Chi

VERY late replying to this post and I am sure it has long been resolved, but EG did shoot herself.
Period.
I have discussed it w/some of the neighbors of the "family's" home and that is exactly what occurred.
Sad as it is whether we like it or believe it, it has shown thru to be a fact. :(
Chi

Last edited:
JH barely lived in the home with EG. He went to work close to right after they moved in so I don't think he considered this a homey environment yet. Next time he came home it was because his little boy was missing.
I'm not sure if he and /or Emily was living in the home when she allegedly committed suicide.
I can say for certain, I would not want to live in that house where my child was murdered and I discovered a dead body of another person. I would need to not live there anymore. Add to it the lack of privacy and I would probably be jumping out of my skin!
I expect he is under a legal contract to lease and not sure how to get out of it. I have been in rental mgmt for many years in a different state. This may very well be a difficult home to rent out at this point to a new renter. The LL might not be willing to let him out of the lease.
I do not have children but I whole-heatedly agree that if I had a child "murdered" in a home I lived in, I would not want to live there.
However, I have found my two husbands dead from suicide in the home I have lived in for over 30 years now and I am perfectly at peace.
Was it a shock each time I found a dead decaying body of an otherwise healthy, non-addicted young man?
Absolutely. Shocking to the extreme....
Of course the circumstances are 110% different.
Just saying, each according to their own....

Last edited:
I do not have children but I whole-heatedly agree that if I had a child "murdered" in a home I lived in, I would not want to live there.
However, I have found my two husbands dead from suicide in the home I have lived in for over 30 years now and I am perfectly at peace.
Was it a shock each time I found a dead decaying body of an otherwise healthy, non-addicted young man?
Absolutely. Shocking to the extreme....
Of course the circumstances are 110% different.
Just saying, each according to their own....
Have to agree with this. If it was my child and they passed in a horrific way, then yes I would move. However I have lost a friend to self harm in a home I lived in and felt a peace and closeness to that person while there.

Agreed. I, personally, don't believe I'd have been able to go back into the house once it was suspected that Lucas died there. MOO.
I can see wanting to stay. That's the last place he spent time with Lucas. Lucas' toys and bedroom are all there, probably mostly undisturbed. It might be a place to grieve or feel some comfort that he won't have in a new place.

If I recall correctly the nurse was diligent with documentation. She reportedly tried to contact EG TWICE then dropped the ball. Ithink she made the effort but has an entire school to care for. And I’m not forgiving her behavior but I believe that Lucas should have been removed up to a year before. It’s tgat failure I don’t understand. The third report should have been enough along with the situation with the other children. I would guess DcF didn’t investigate that thoroughly. One database search should have revealed it.

Even considering everything the single failsafe for kids is DCF. and they failed to protect Lucas.
I have to disagree the minute she was done documenting a call should have been to DCF

If I recall correctly the nurse was diligent with documentation. She reportedly tried to contact EG TWICE then dropped the ball. Ithink she made the effort but has an entire school to care for. And I’m not forgiving her behavior but I believe that Lucas should have been removed up to a year before. It’s tgat failure I don’t understand. The third report should have been enough along with the situation with the other children. I would guess DcF didn’t investigate that thoroughly. One database search should have revealed it.

Even considering everything the single failsafe for kids is DCF. and they failed to protect Lucas.

I don't know too much about what the nurse did or didn't do. And if she didn't make a call to DCF about Lucas, then she should have. But, it is my opinion that it wouldn't have made any difference. DCF dropped the ball once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard