Deceased/Not Found PA - Anna Maciejewska, 43, Chester County, 10 April 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone investigated the Downingtown Quarry area? There is a body of water right off of Clover Mill and the side of the quarry near the golf course is full of water and not actively being mined. I think it would be relatively easy to park behind the movie theater and hike into the quarry area.

Interesting idea BobCarr. I live very near that quarry. I know that both "holes" are pumped 24/7 or they would fill up as they extend below the water table. Low probability of being seen. Not sure how deep the water is or if an "object" has the potential to clog the pump intake.

I did not realize they let the western hole fill up. And looks you can access it from the parking lot of the Regal Cinema. I'm going to do a "boots on the ground" check to see if it is possible.

Here is your morning Recon Report. Wednesday evening I drove around behind the cinema and just sat and watched. Wanted to see if the actor decided to nose around and see who was looking. Nothing to report on that...so far. Last night went and really took a good look. The section of the woods between the cinema and the filled quarry is very dense, tons of undergrowth and a bumper crop of poison ivy. About 50 feet in, there is a steep embankment that must have been deposited during the removal of the overburden and to create a barrier. Could not get far enough in to see if there is a fence as it is posted with poorly maintained and almost hidden no trespassing signs. Could not get in from around the side due to fence and gate maintained by the golf course, and there were workers nearby. Going to try another access point to get a better look as it is poorly marked and I wold have reasonable excuse not to have seen any signs. I only noted two animal push-down trails into the undergrowth. They looked only wide enough to be deer and small animals. Animal prints confirmed this. If anyone else has ideas where they want me to look, PM me.

Here is your morning Recon Report. Wednesday evening I drove around behind the cinema and just sat and watched. Wanted to see if the actor decided to nose around and see who was looking. Nothing to report on that...so far. Last night went and really took a good look. The section of the woods between the cinema and the filled quarry is very dense, tons of undergrowth and a bumper crop of poison ivy. About 50 feet in, there is a steep embankment that must have been deposited during the removal of the overburden and to create a barrier. Could not get far enough in to see if there is a fence as it is posted with poorly maintained and almost hidden no trespassing signs. Could not get in from around the side due to fence and gate maintained by the golf course, and there were workers nearby. Going to try another access point to get a better look as it is poorly marked and I wold have reasonable excuse not to have seen any signs. I only noted two animal push-down trails into the undergrowth. They looked only wide enough to be deer and small animals. Animal prints confirmed this. If anyone else has ideas where they want me to look, PM me.
Just remember at the time in question, undergrowth would not be an issue.

I drove by the house on Saturday and noticed, for the first time, that there is a storm water inlet right opposite the house and two more at the entrance. They are currently completely covered with debris. I think the pipes discharge across Bodine Road. Then today I saw an article about someone who rescued ducklings from a similar inlet and had no trouble lifting the grate to get at them. Several years ago a teen went missing in Exton and her body was found months later in a storm sewer pipe very close to her home. Her boyfriend had opened the manhole and put her in there.

Might be worth taking a second look at the Davis Road area and the road behind Church Farm.

brainstorm2018New Member

I have a little time now
I will go take a stroll
Davis Rd
113 to Pine Creek and back

brainstorm2018, Yesterday at 6:17 PM

Davis Rd, heading towards Pine Creek begins in the 400 block so to speak with homes along both sides of the road. Dropping below Holly Creek Ct and French Creek Ln homes are replaced with road side treelines, field to one side after tree line and open stream in direction towards PA Turnpike. Just past local road crew cutback, undergrowth is currently very thick with areas depressed from deer crossing this way and that. There is a large culvert at one point crossing under turnpike which dumps into a pool of sorts and a small retention pond just past Holly Creek Ct. Large barn/farmhouse sits back from road around #199 with 4 mailboxes at driveway edge. One could imagine Davis Rd is off the main travel path and dark at night. As i walked, a dump and run, perhaps return back to secure further without vehicle, certainly a possibility.
Then again, so are so many road and roadsides in this area of Penn's woods.
Not giving up.
Btw, a white Lexus SUV did travel by at the time, making me think of comment made of certain person traveling these roads. Lexus is part of equation, no?

brainstorm2018New Member

I have a little time now
I will go take a stroll
Davis Rd
113 to Pine Creek and back

brainstorm2018, Yesterday at 6:17 PM

Davis Rd, heading towards Pine Creek begins in the 400 block so to speak with homes along both sides of the road. Dropping below Holly Creek Ct and French Creek Ln homes are replaced with road side treelines, field to one side after tree line and open stream in direction towards PA Turnpike. Just past local road crew cutback, undergrowth is currently very thick with areas depressed from deer crossing this way and that. There is a large culvert at one point crossing under turnpike which dumps into a pool of sorts and a small retention pond just past Holly Creek Ct. Large barn/farmhouse sits back from road around #199 with 4 mailboxes at driveway edge. One could imagine Davis Rd is off the main travel path and dark at night. As i walked, a dump and run, perhaps return back to secure further without vehicle, certainly a possibility.
Then again, so are so many road and roadsides in this area of Penn's woods.
Not giving up.
Btw, a white Lexus SUV did travel by at the time, making me think of comment made of certain person traveling these roads. Lexus is part of equation, no?

No. Audi

With
Or the area of Anna’s condo!
With that said, and up until now, i have not seen any mention on WS not heard any comments from other sources referencing the petroleum pipeline project transecting PA, most immediate in this area next to the condo community. I don't recall when operations became active in the field below the high power overhead transmission lines where there currently are at least two large piles of excavation spoils.
As we review what's been considered i can't help to wonder what attention that area received.

I was just reading through some comments on the Finding Anna Facebook page and noticed that about a week ago, Thomas Hogan, the DA, replied to the post about the petition to convene a grand jury in Anna's case. He had some 'maybe' encouraging things to say! :confused:

Finding Anna Maciejewska
Well considering he said he did not receive the petition, which I know is not true....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes