Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless and until I see otherwise I’m expecting the new leadership and the new law to bring positive changes as far as transparency and effectiveness.

I hope you’re right. After dealing with a child protection agency in another state for 27 years says it will not happen. Not enough to answer our questions

Glass' parents picked her up from the Sedgwick County Jail Wednesday. Eyewitness News spoke with them. They say they've hired a private investigator and that Glass is staying in a secret location while she adjusts and has time to gather her thoughts. (BBM)...this confused me at the time,because very shortly after this statement came out,didn't Jonathan's grandma hire DM??? I know that JH said he did,but I thought it was his relative that did the hiring??

Glass' parents picked her up from the Sedgwick County Jail Wednesday. Eyewitness News spoke with them. They say they've hired a private investigator and that Glass is staying in a secret location while she adjusts and has time to gather her thoughts. (BBM)...this confused me at the time,because very shortly after this statement came out,didn't Jonathan's grandma hire DM??? I know that JH said he did,but I thought it was his relative that did the hiring??
sorry I forgot to unbold my part

His grandma called David Marshburn and DM said he needed the mama or daddy to call and speak with him to Hire him. JH called and hired him shortly thereafter. The link is in the media thread I believe

March 6, 2018

This was the first I saw of Lucas missing-- the photos are wonderful and my favorite is Lucas the "Pirate." Hardest for me to reconcile is this child (any child) stating "Emily doesn't like me anymore." He deserved so much better. Prayers and support to his family and friends -- you are not forgotten.

Peace

Last edited:
If I were local I’d begin both an online and hard paper petition to demand an inquest/coroners trial hearing in this entire matter. I posted the statutes that apply a few days ago. If there’s a public outcry it will happen. But it has to be a Kansas resident to do it.

X
The DA already said they'd release information when they have it. Why go pushing for something that is already going to happen?

That is not 100 percent true. Many time dead men tell many tales, just not verbally. Hoping Lucas can tell us a lot.
I was referring to EG. She made a comment that (paraphrasing here) "it wasn't her story to tell" and she wasn't ready to tell her story.
I really wish we had heard her story. Now, she can't tell it.

I wasn't referring to forensics.

So, I thought of this tonight: I know our beloved VI told us that Jonathan sent the family Valentine gifts. I wonder if Lucas even got to open his or was he gone all ready??? Emily sure got to stuff her face and spend the majority of the gift card from OG on herself. Feeling down about Lucas tonight....

I think they both may have using go fund me money.

I doubt that Lucas was found deceased on the 17th of February. I think Lucas died between the 11th and the 17th. Did JH ever say when the last time he had talked to Lucas?
Not publicly. And there was an issue with information believing correct when shared changed down the line.

And that’s all we know about that.

So, I thought of this tonight: I know our beloved VI told us that Jonathan sent the family Valentine gifts. I wonder if Lucas even got to open his or was he gone all ready??? Emily sure got to stuff her face and spend the majority of the gift card from OG on herself. Feeling down about Lucas tonight....
I've wondered this, too. I really hope that the little guy had something fun to open on Valentine's Day and was able to enjoy it before he went missing.

We don't have any choice right now but to keep revisiting what we know as facts. The facts that are officially on record.
I think we're doing what we can with what we have:
Lucas died. Emily shot herself.
That's unfortunately all we have.
So sad.

I chose to simply quote this post rather than parse together bits from others -- mostly because my computer doesn't like this site right now and I don't know if this will make it onto the board, must hurry, lol!

First -- in another tnith post, the "pissing contest" between FBI & local jurisdictions is mentioned. Why do you suppose that is? I have ideas, but I'm curious. My question would be -- what is the priority, the number one issue? It is finding the child or protecting the evidentiary process? Are there disagreements about this, and is information withheld in the process?

<modsnip: Please don't discuss moderation on the thread>

<modsnip>

I believe the common bond all who undertook investigating, processing and searching for Lucas went a long way while grassroots community sentiment was clear- once the CE case build upon sealing her fate inevitably allowed EG freedom, majority of that fragile communal camaraderie between LE & the commonfolk devolved.
The city's supervisors always knew they'd be held accountable to troubles brewing just below, and as always depend mightily on those at the bottom of the ladder to carry the weight of it's collective past sins; who likes the district manager coming along conveniently to oversee and pronounce policy when you've tidied the store staff to your own liking? So has bringing the Feds into the fold riled some feathers up enough to invoke an agenda of image control (often comorbid with hoarding info and oneupmanship).

At no time since this search began were we under the illusion that EG's will or ways were under threat of being intruded upon. However less obvious to us, she created an indelible stain which has left Kansas with some serious answering to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was referring to EG. She made a comment that (paraphrasing here) "it wasn't her story to tell" and she wasn't ready to tell her story.
I really wish we had heard her story. Now, she can't tell it.

I wasn't referring to forensics.

We'd looked back at the flaming dramas EG left wherever she'd went; and we'd sifted mountains of lies for the truth until we were so sick of it all we couldn't type any longer.
Had EG lived, she'd beguile us with turgid tales fraught with terror in her relationships, and weave woeful glimpses into her own neglected childhood, how she was never loved nor cared for and ultimately knew no better than to fight for everything, and never once enjoyed the simple trust of even one (hint: she'd just copy & paste the worst from those around her while free and then, incarcerated just for the groupies and lenient sentence).
Those closest would be revealed as the 'true and God's honest' source of Lucas' abuse, the state would be to blame for refusing her access & respite from their tormentors, the world's evil and agendas against her at every turn would naturally issue forth from her face like puss from foul & festering sores (enough to fill several hour long interviews and assorted sundry lucrative book deals).

Although enough of us have seen what horrors passed for a persona just below her skin, I'm one of the rare fortunate few who for whom 'seeing is believing'; not requiring another's words when their actions speak eloquently, alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993