Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to chuckle at the post above that wondered if the only fingerprints on the receipt were Papaw's.
Seriously, HCSO couldn't even be bothered to subpoena BC's phone records, canvass neighbors, canvas businesses for CCTV footage, and about a million other things, because you know, no crime was committed. Does anyone seriously think they'd fingerprint a receipt?
They are hoping and praying this doesn't get solved, it seems to me, because they sure didn't try some of the most basic (and inexpensive) means to INVESTIGATE. Meeks says, no crime. End of story. Nothing to see here. Move along now please...

Yes, there was a bike on a bike rack, 2 flat tires, rusted chain. There was no other bike rack, another reason I concluded there was NO BIKE
I'm confused by that because the SIL spent a lot of time with him in the garage and he believed they had bikes, but Klein talked to neighbors and family, including SIL I'm sure, and he said they said no bike.

I'm confused by that because the SIL spent a lot of time with him in the garage and he believed they had bikes, but Klein talked to neighbors and family, including SIL I'm sure, and he said they said no bike.
Right. ALL the neighbors stated they never saw him or anyone in the house ride a bike

SIL?! BC sister? Where is her loyalty

I have a question. Is it a crime to stage a crime scene that then involves LE? I would assume it is and if so, shouldn’t they have investigated it for the reason of discovering who staged the scene. Even if they didn’t believe MC was a victim of foul play.
So they believe it was staged to look like an abduction by MC to cover up his own suicide. That doesn't leave anyone to investigate. Makes it easy on them.

I had to chuckle at the post above that wondered if the only fingerprints on the receipt were Papaw's.
Seriously, HCSO couldn't even be bothered to subpoena BC's phone records, canvass neighbors, canvas businesses for CCTV footage, and about a million other things, because you know, no crime was committed. Does anyone seriously think they'd fingerprint a receipt?
They are hoping and praying this doesn't get solved, it seems to me, because they sure didn't try some of the most basic (and inexpensive) means to INVESTIGATE. Meeks says, no crime. End of story. Nothing to see here. Move along now please...
I kinda think our VI said they did fingerprint the receipt. I will check.

Ok. Still loyalty lies with BC

Well not really. That's the thing. It's Suzy's husband. Suzy is supposedly the only one or one of the only people left in the family that believes her father's disappearance is foul play. Her husband seems to side with her. It was a very brief part of the disappearance episode where he mentions the bike. For all we know other parts about it could've been edited out.

Well not really. That's the thing. It's Suzy's husband. Suzy is supposedly the only one or one of the only people left in the family that believes her father's disappearance is foul play. Her husband seems to side with her. It was a very brief part of the disappearance episode where he mentions the bike. For all we know other parts about it could've been edited out.
Oh ok.. my bad I was hung up on the SIL, and had in my brain brother/sister in law. You did say SON, I just kept thinking it was brother.. gotcha. Yes, that's confusing. But remember eyewitness statements are not entirely reliable...still confusing but doesn't change my mind. When i say there was NO BIKE, I mean what I said, there was NO BIKE that was ridden by MC that day

I got that impression from the SIL there was two bikes
He seemed to know they had bikes. But I wonder when she started selling the cars, tools and equipment? They didn't check on it till Oct/Nov, maybe someone bought it. Do we know when those photos were taken that were on the real estate listing?

If Michael Chambers commited suicide then why won't BC speak out and end all of the talk of murder? Why won't she speak with Klein if her consience is clear?

This is not a shy, quiet, introverted wallflower. This is BC, Michael's wife.

If he commited suicide where is his body? Is he going to tie himself up, weigh himself down & jump in the lake?

If I were in my 70's and of the mindset to kill myself I cannot imagine that I would bicycle myself to a low bridge 17 miles away to do it.

A good man is missing. A good family is hurting. A bad woman knows what happened. She has no shame and hides behind corruption and fellow liars.

Justice will come in this life or the next. She cannot hide from karma. She can't hide from God.

I re-watched it to make sure I had it straight in my head.

Michael left the house that morning and drove through Quinlan, TX to the 2 mile bridge, went past the 2 mile bridge and stopped for 10 or 15 minutes. (Michael and Becca used to live 5-6 miles from the 2 mile bridge.)

Then later that day about 2:30 PM Michael went back to that same location. And that is where the signal of the phone stopped.
Thank you, Sassy! That's what I had thought, but some of the previous discussion comments were hard for me to follow, so I didn't trust my memory. Appreciate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
genepool48