Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
You find a person dead you call 911 Johnathon! You don’t disappear the body! If he finds that normal then why didn’t he disappear Emily when he found her dead?

Instead he does what any normal person would do he calls 911. So he knows how that works right ? Yet still he’s giving Emily benifit of doubt when she disappears his son rather then call 911. I just don’t get it .

JH is upset about Social Media wants them to leave him alone. I would totally be in agreement. However the number 1 way to get social media attention is to start a . I mean how can he cry about that why he’s also promoting his ?

I really am not going to waste any time listening to this podcast. I am sick of hearing excuses for why Lucas is dead, there is no freaking reason why he should be gone from this world. Please Jonathan wake up and get your act together or is it to late for that? Sorry I need to go back into hiding and wait for the autopsy.

He states that he has to stay in Wichita now because he is the only surviving parent for MH - so if EG was still alive would it been ok to work out of town still?

No... because then he would have to act like a grown up and parent. :rolleyes: I have a feeling, in reality, JH has zero interest in raising children. If he did, he would have worked closer to home, wouldn't have left Lucas home with the witch, and etc; IMO Right now, JH is trying to put on a charade. Here is a question, who is going to pay for childcare if he gets MH back??? Because childcare is expensive, and who knows if he will be able to afford it.

So if no autopsy reports back how in the heck would Nancy have known that they showed he died in the bathroom on the 10th or 11th?

I don’t believe it was confirmed by LE. I’m still sticking with the initial timeline until we hear otherwise. I think she struck him Friday after Olive Garden and hid him that night. I think she drove by the next morning to make sure he couldn’t be seen. The two minute stop that DM mentioned on NG never made sense to me. That just doesn’t seem to be enough time to get LH down to the culvert, placed and back to the car.

I’m afraid we’ll never know the te
It really does make one wonder?

Ditto

I don’t believe it was confirmed by LE. I’m still sticking with the initial timeline until we hear otherwise. I think she struck him Friday after Olive Garden and hid him that night. I think she drove by the next morning to make sure he couldn’t be seen. The two minute stop that DM mentioned on NG never made sense to me. That just doesn’t seem to be enough time to get LH down to the culvert, placed and back to the car.

I’m afraid we’ll never know the te

Ditto

I think the 11th makes a lot of sense to explain the VDay thing. The 2 minute stop out there on the Saturday might have been a trip to check everything was still in situ and undisturbed before making the call to LE later in the day?

But why did that trip stand out to LE as being likely indicative of the location of Lucas' body out of all the journeys EG had made since the previous Sunday? If she'd driven to the supermarket on the Saturday morning instead of to the dump site would LE have been searching near the supermarket instead of out where Lucas actually was?

I suppose it's just that there's so much information that we're not privy to that neither of these dates make 100% sense to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member