Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to marry in the spring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suits you Sir! How Thomas Markle's royal wedding outfit was put to good use after he cancelled on Meghan

"When sports PR Johnno Spence decided to get himself kitted out with a new outfit for last week’s Royal Ascot his Savile Row tailor said he had just the thing in mind - Mr Markle’s tail suit.

“I went into my tailors because I needed a new morning suit,” said Mr Spence, whose clients have included the Jockey Club and the Epsom Derby. “His face lit up and he said ‘Well, actually I’ve got the perfect thing for you, a tail suit, a summer suit and three shirts we made for Mr Markle, but unfortunately he couldn’t take them’.

Thomas Markle fears he is being 'frozen out' by Kensington Palace after he gave a bombshell interview to GMB discussing his daughter and Harry's plans to have children, and the prince's views of Brexit.

The retired lighting director, 73, decided to speak exclusively to Piers Morgan earlier this week to 'set the record straight' after negative press surrounding staged paparazzi photos and missing the royal wedding.

But his hopes that the interview would smooth things over seem to have been dashed as he has heard nothing from Kensington Palace since.

He's also said to be upset that his daughter, 36, did not send him a card for Father's Day, marked in both the UK and US last Sunday, after he missed the royal wedding due to health problems, according toThe Sun on Sunday.

Thomas Markle fears he's being 'frozen out' by Kensington Palace | Daily Mail Online

I’m not surprised Kensington Palace declined to comment.

Thomas Markle fears he is being 'frozen out' by Kensington Palace after he gave a bombshell interview to GMB discussing his daughter and Harry's plans to have children, and the prince's views of Brexit.

The retired lighting director, 73, decided to speak exclusively to Piers Morgan earlier this week to 'set the record straight' after negative press surrounding staged paparazzi photos and missing the royal wedding.

But his hopes that the interview would smooth things over seem to have been dashed as he has heard nothing from Kensington Palace since.

He's also said to be upset that his daughter, 36, did not send him a card for Father's Day, marked in both the UK and US last Sunday, after he missed the royal wedding due to health problems, according toThe Sun on Sunday.

Thomas Markle fears he's being 'frozen out' by Kensington Palace | Daily Mail Online

The “Samantha apple” clearly doesn’t fall far from the tree!

Tom Markle has effectively killed his chance of being included in Meghan’s life. How could she ever have a conversation with him knowing it would be repeated to the likes of Piers Morgan...let alone give him access to her future children? He clearly can be bought and has no intention of being discreet and respecting her privacy. Even if he had done this kind of “tell all” while she was still a “Suits” actor, it would be a reason to distance herself. What parent does this kind of stuff? Oh that’s right....Samantha and Tom Jr’s father!

He froze his own self out. Don’t talk to the press means don’t talk to the Press. In the very least don’t speak about your daughter and son in law, as they are the ones who made the request.

He fell for the 9K when he could have been taken care of for the duration. That is most likely his reason for trying to put the blame on others. He knew exactly what he was doing.

TV bosses want Meghan Markle's half sister to appear on the next series of Celebrity Big Brother because she will improve ratings.

Samantha Grant, 53, and the Duchess of Sussex, 36, share the same father in Thomas Markle, 73, but the American author has repeatedly slated her half sibling.

Branding her the 'pushy princess', Samantha has mocked Meghan's new life as a Royal and her decision to only invite one member of her family to her wedding to Prince Harry, 33.

But according to TV sources, bosses at Channel 5 want her to move from her Floridahome and spend the summer in the UK to take part in Celebrity Big Brother.

Meghan Markle's half sister Samantha could be on Celebrity Big Brother next series | Daily Mail Online

Hopefully she won’t be able to come over.

TV bosses want Meghan Markle's half sister to appear on the next series of Celebrity Big Brother because she will improve ratings.

Samantha Grant, 53, and the Duchess of Sussex, 36, share the same father in Thomas Markle, 73, but the American author has repeatedly slated her half sibling.

Branding her the 'pushy princess', Samantha has mocked Meghan's new life as a Royal and her decision to only invite one member of her family to her wedding to Prince Harry, 33.

But according to TV sources, bosses at Channel 5 want her to move from her Floridahome and spend the summer in the UK to take part in Celebrity Big Brother.

Meghan Markle's half sister Samantha could be on Celebrity Big Brother next series | Daily Mail Online

Hopefully she won’t be able to come over.

What a nightmare for Megan and the Royals! I wonder if the Queen has any authority to squash this?

What a nightmare for Megan and the Royals! I wonder if the Queen has any authority to squash this?

The Queen won’t get involved directly but the staff at Kensington Palace will put pressure on Channel 5 not to do it. The owner of Channel 5 is known for causing controversy and dredging the gutter for shows so I don’t know if he will be intimidated by palace staff. The Royal family and the press secretaries are not going to be happy at all about the state of affairs.

A new Cinderella? Maybe it's time for an updated version of Perrault's fairy tale about a wicked stepsister who taunts her beautiful, talented step-sibling who becomes a successful actress and marries a prince. Samantha was badly bitten by the green-eyed monster. Shameful.

The Mirror quoted a source as saying: 'Thomas is heartbroken. He is at a complete loss as to why he has been excluded.'

'I haven't talked to Meghan and Harry for a long time. I think they're shot of me now.

'I don't know if she'll visit. I told her not to come and visit when I was in hospital. I think that relationship is lost now.'

Thomas Markle fears he will not see Meghan or Harry again, friend claims | Daily Mail Online

I’m sorry Thomas but you only have yourself to blame.

I know right?! I’m baffled by his chosen manipulative plan. Are his choice of words-phrases-comments meant to sound so pathetically off? Not sure what other word to use than ‘off’??

I know right?! I’m baffled by his chosen manipulative plan. Are his choice of words-phrases-comments meant to sound so pathetically off? Not sure what other word to use than ‘off’??

I know it is baffling what the man is thinking. You can’t do a paid interview revealing private conversations with members’ of the British Royal Family and expect them to be ok about it. Does he not realise that by being paid £8000 for the Good Morning Britain interview he put his relationship with his daughter and Son-In-Law in great jeopardy?

Meghan did look nice at the polo match. She did looked happy and relaxed. She should be happy and relaxed, she more than likely has a huge staff taking care of things. I am not a Meghan fan but she did look nice. I wish I had the outfit.

I know it is baffling what the man is thinking. You can’t do a paid interview revealing private conversations with members’ of the British Royal Family and expect them to be ok about it. Does he not realise that by being paid £8000 for the Good Morning Britain interview he put his relationship with his daughter and Son-In-Law in great jeopardy?

Just a theory: Maybe he does realize it, he’s now hooked and wants another TV appearance so he’s spinning this sad story for attention. Remember the first thing he did with staging the photos? It seems like this is a continuation. I don’t know, I’m just grasping...

So glad her Mother has been the refreshingly opposite of him.

Just a theory: Maybe he does realize it, he’s now hooked and wants another TV appearance so he’s spinning this sad story for attention. Remember the first thing he did with staging the photos? It seems like this is a continuation. I don’t know, I’m just grasping...

So glad her Mother has been the refreshingly opposite of him.

I just wonder if Samantha has been advising Thomas and if she encouraged him to sell out.

I am glad the Duchess of Sussex has her Mum too. It is great she has at least one decent family member who hasn’t tried to cash in.

I just wonder if Samantha has been advising Thomas and if she encouraged him to sell out.

I am glad the Duchess of Sussex has her Mum too. It is great she has at least one decent family member who hasn’t tried to cash in.

Yes, that too could very well be. She strikes me as wanting to exercise control over anyone who may stand in the way of portraying her storyline version of Meghan.

I hope we don’t find that her Father is struggling with an early onset of dementia, etc and thus the reason for his odd statements.

Yes, that too could very well be. She strikes me as wanting to exercise control over anyone who may stand in the way of portraying her storyline version of Meghan.

I hope we don’t find that her Father is struggling with an early onset of dementia, etc and thus the reason for his odd statements.

I sure wouldn’t want Samantha as a relative.

I wondered if he had early onset dementia too. I hope if he does have it that Kensington Palace can issue a statement to media outlets explaining this to try and prevent them taking advantage of Thomas and the situation.

I also wondered if he was having unknown issues with dementia. Considering the dynamics of the Markle family, I would hope that Meghan would have the decency to get him an independent trustee and guardianship. That's what we have where I live for families who are fighting, judge steps in a the person is assigned an independent guardian/trustee.

I hope that Prince Harry and Meghan never have rough patches in their marriage. Meghan has shown the world how she handles trouble and conflicts in relationships. If her marriage to Harry goes bust, there's no where to move up socially.

Hm. Decency? Does that imply Meghan is not decent? I imagine if she tried to get moving on getting her father some kind of guardianship, the other children and family members would be up in arms.

As far as any social movement, if something happened, Meghan was accomplished on her own and would have the resources to do whatever she wants.

42F74251-908E-4A2C-95BB-E3984859D053.jpeg

She has been clocked for her wardrobe of pale pink ensembles since marrying Prince Harry, but Meghan ditched the muted tones in favour of a bright yellow dress for a reception in London on Thursday.

The Duchess of Sussex wowed in a £1,300 canary yellow sheath dress by designer Brandon Maxwell who has worked as Lady Gaga's stylist since 2012.

The couple arrived at the reception at Marlborough House in London hand in hand, despite royal fans speculation that they may have stopped doing so following their marriage.

And while the Duchess has opted for sleek blow dries for her engagements of late, tonight she opted for her previously favoured hairstyle of a bun - though she had opted for a sleeker style over her iconic 'messy' updo.

Meghan Markle joins Prince Harry at a Commonwealth youth reception | Daily Mail Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard