Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not discussing septic tanks. They are normally below ground.

Someone may have looked at stormwater tank and not have realized such tanks have a hidden opening at the top that offers access. The said tank is quite tall therefore the opening may not have been observed.

Spiderman does like to put himself into awkward places.

End.
I wasn’t responding to your post about stormwater tank

DCI Jubelin did not become involved until January 2015. Prior to that time opinion seemed to be William had wandered off. Initial searches just may have missed the stormwater tank. Septic tank were talked about in media nothing mentioned about other types of tanks.

Btw i dont think DCI Jubelin plans and directs searches they are planned and directed by others. The coroners office has been in the background for a long long time...long before current searches. Police do seek instructions from the coroner in such cases.

He is the lead investigator, so if searches are planned and directed by others, it would need to be run past him first - he's indeed responsible for the entire investigation. Not trying to sound combative here. Just curious who you think might plan them. His team? If the corner tells him to do something, he'd arrange it for sure. Do you mean the coroner directs everything from the start? Just a little confused

I am not discussing septic tanks. They are normally below ground.

Someone may have looked at stormwater tank and not have realized such tanks have a hidden opening at the top that offers access. The said tank is quite tall therefore the opening may not have been observed.

Spiderman does like to put himself into awkward places.

End.

do you still have the photo of the tank Papertrail? i can't find it, even when i search your posts. TIA if you can upload again

No, septic tanks are well sealed, otherwise properties with septics would smell all the time, and that is not the case. Even the immediate neighbours - if they had septic too, and depending on the type of lid, etc.. if he wandered only a little and into an immediate neighbour's yard, it is not inconceivable for small children to run and flip the lid, fall in, and the lid flip right back on, as if nothing ever happened.

A long time ago I posted an article about that exact thing happening, and in that particular case, if the child's dad had not happened to see it for himself, it never would have been suspected to have happened. But this is all old conversation (as is most of what of the conversation on this thread, it seems), it just still bothers me a lot to think that this simple thing wasn't done for William, but yet there seem to be enough resources to have a troop 50 strong, looking in brush for 4 weeks straight, with the expectation of finding nothing, apparently.

It would be incredibly hard to conceal a tank that had been opened within that time.

Any switched on forensics would see where the tank had been interfered with to gain access to the access point which is used by the septic truck to extract the contents once full to whizz off to the sewerage plant which happens once the tank is full.

Its not the first time a body has been found in a septic tank but it would have been seen. Essentially you cant afford police visit with the septic tank option.

There was a piece of clotbing not related to the crime flushed down the toilet at one POI house which is probably why the plumber found it.

The problem with flushing from memory is there is multiple tanks which process the effluent.
Liquids and a solids which develops a crust. Systems might work slightly different but any interference in placing a body would mean interference with the crust and the extraction port.

Any person or persons involved in a ring know their tradecraft of death, especially if they have spent time in a educational, I mean correctional institution.

I think given the disappearing act someone had better places than the their incriminating backyard where neighbours watch.

The act and disposal is planned - the event opportunistic.

I think there has to be more faith put in police in regards this type of search.

Last edited:
It would be incredibly hard to conceale a tank that had been opened within that time.

Any switched on forensics would see where the tank had been interfered with to gain access to the access point which is used by the septic truck to extract the contents once full to whizz off to the sewerage plant which happens once the tank is full.

Its not the first time a body has been found in a septic tank but it would have been seen. Essentially you cant afford police visit with the septic tank option.

There was a piece of clotbing not related to the crime flushed down the toilet at one POI house which is probably why the plumber found it.

The problem with flushing from memory is there is multiple tanks which process the effluent.
Liquids and a solids which develops a crust. Systems might work slightly different but any interference in placing a body would mean interference with the crust and the extraction port.

Any person or persons involved in a ring know their tradecraft of death, especially if they have spent time in a educational, I mean correctional institution.

I think given the disappearing act someone had better places than the their incriminating backyard where neighbours watch.

The act is planned - the event opportunistic.

I think there has to be more faith put in police in regards this type of search.

BBM. This is something i struggle with, because it still could be the case it was an unplanned event. What if someone (living close by - like possibly the one who knows why the police were searching that small area a few days back), uses the bush track not far from William's drive, even just occasionally. If such a deviant saw william, they may go for the opportunity then & there, unplanned. I think this is what happened when Cowan (the filth), saw Daniel waiting by the bus stop. Just one example :(

BBM. This is something i struggle with, because it still could be the case it was an unplanned event. What if someone (living close by - like possibly the one who knows why the police were searching that small area a few days back), uses the bush track not far from William's drive, even just occasionally. If such a deviant saw william, they may go for the opportunity then & there, unplanned. I think this is what happened when Cowan (the filth), saw Daniel waiting by the bus stop. Just one example :(

Did the find Daniel in a septic tank?

If they think they’re getting away with it, they’re grasping at straws. Nothing will save them now. They’d best pack their toothbrush and get their suit dry cleaned.
I really hope you are right. It just worries me how long this investigation has been going on. When I hear Det. Jubelin say that the person who knows something needs to come forward before LE comes to them it makes me feel like they really have no idea and are trying to scare someone out of the woodwork. I feel that they are no further in finding who took William than when he first disappeared.

I really hope you are right. It just worries me how long this investigation has been going on. When I hear Det. Jubelin say that the person who knows something needs to come forward before LE comes to them it makes me feel like they really have no idea and are trying to scare someone out of the woodwork. I feel that they are no further in finding who took William than when he first disappeared.

DCI Jubelin has certainly been shaking a few trees lately. Trying to get a reaction. We only see what investigators want us to see, which looks like a whole lot of nothing. I’ll just bet there’s a whole lot of something happening covertly that we could never dream of. Have faith, Louise. There will be answers coming and I think we’ll be blown away by them.

DCI Jubelin has certainly been shaking a few trees lately. Trying to get a reaction. We only see what investigators want us to see, which looks like a whole lot of nothing. I’ll just bet there’s a whole lot of something happening covertly that we could never dream of. Have faith, Louise. There will be answers coming and I think we’ll be blown away by them.

I agree with you 100% I think the intelligence they have gathered about this terrible crime behind the scenes must be staggering. I think they know exactly what happened and by whom but they obviously don’t have William’s remains yet.

Yes indeed, it could very well be a missing piece of the puzzle.

I do not believe police 'overlooked' having FGM's septic pumped, but rather, that it was a choice they made. They obviously felt the cameras were not good enough to view the inside of Spedding's septic, but yet cameras were sufficient for the septic on the property (and immediately surrounding properties) from which the poor boy actually went missing.

The same level of due diligence was not afforded to Square One. That is one of the first things I would have hoped they would do in a mysterious child disappearance like this.
The lids to septic tanks are often buried underground. Where that's the case, it would not be possible to fall into a tank, and it would be obvious from the dug ground if it had been recently accessed. We could not see a septic tank lid from the aerial views of grandmother's place and I think we concluded that the lid was underground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes