CO - Tim Watkins, 61, shot to death, Mount Herman, 14 Sept 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks ALL here who are so helpful in trying to nail down these court dates!!! I read here on WS that an A&L thread may be opening up soon but I have not seen one ... (and T's warning that talks best be kept civil) ... Is that really why the thread closed down for 4 months? Seems hard to believe. Still waiting for the other shoe to drop as regards DN. Can't seem to dismiss him (and am not at all sure LE has...) Meanwhile, Tim Watkins ... What if anything is happening here? Confusing. : /

But this case you mention on 7/11 is in Teller County & it is regarding his children.
This is from the El Paso inmate roster El Paso Court
Charges
Court DateCourt DivDegreeCourt Case NumberBond TypeBond AmountRelease Date
07/11/18 9:00D1717CR5555C/S/P$5,000.00

Holds
DescriptionHolds Code

Warrants
NumberDescriptionLevel
17CR5555Failure to ComplyFelony

I wonder if the FBI has watched his interviews. He lawyered up pretty much right away. But I wonder what was said prior, what questions were asked.

you know all he has to do is insist he knows nothing..if no one talks...he can ride it out.

did they get his DNA ?

I just feel like there is no compelling evidence that rules him out...this is disturbing since we have drawings, pictures and audio and none of these rules him out!

we can almost place him on the high bridge and we can for sure place him at the TW crime scene.

would be so good if someone could drop a dime on him. MOO

I wish I knew the IN laws better. JoCo plea deal May 4, 2018. DN was to provide a sample of his DNA, fingerprints and a mugshot...He has a compliance hearing Oct 29/18. Now I have been told he has 90 days to comply??? Does he or would this have been done prior to his last stop at Marion County Jail?

I wish I knew the IN laws better. JoCo plea deal May 4, 2018. DN was to provide a sample of his DNA, fingerprints and a mugshot...He has a compliance hearing Oct 29/18. Now I have been told he has 90 days to comply??? Does he or would this have been done prior to his last stop at Marion County Jail?
OMG! He didn't comply with his DNA? We know they have his mugshot and I'm sure they have his fingerprints from other arrests.......so now there is a compliance hearing in Oct? I've never heard of such a thing for DNA.

They need to find a way to clear him or I don't see how they can put him on the streets..

like he is still a suspect..why won't he give his DNA? WHY?????? when it could clear him of any wrong doing? but, no , DN has managed to wiggle out of DNA since BEFORE day one even...

he's a sly dog.

they cant say he's NOT the one...they can't. wonder if there is footage of DN from other interviews on his SO charges? wonder if they did a profile of A and L's killer.

wonder if DN fits this profile...these profiles become very specific based on details in the crime scene.

you know it's not like letting out a bank robber or a grifter..you know they will do it again and hopefully get caught.

with this case it's about future women , children and innocent people who may cross his path and end up dead .

MOO

There is no proof he refused to provide his dna. His failure to comply is in Colorado, not Indiana.

Only JoCo Indiana asked for dna, and this violation occurred before JoCo. The law states he had to provide his DNA immediately, and since he was in custody, he probably was forced to. IMO.

I just wanted to clarify that we are crossing “Colorado failure to comply” with “Indiana—must provide DNA). The two are totally separate.

They need to find a way to clear him or I don't see how they can put him on the streets..

like he is still a suspect..why won't he give his DNA? WHY?????? when it could clear him of any wrong doing? but, no , DN has managed to wiggle out of DNA since BEFORE day one even...

he's a sly dog.

they cant say he's NOT the one...they can't. wonder if there is footage of DN from other interviews on his SO charges? wonder if they did a profile of A and L's killer.

wonder if DN fits this profile...these profiles become very specific based on details in the crime scene.

you know it's not like letting out a bank robber or a grifter..you know they will do it again and hopefully get caught.

with this case it's about future women , children and innocent people who may cross his path and end up dead .

MOO

Thanks cathdawg! It is now on the docket in El Paso County. I guess he'll be missing his Hearing in Teller County, which is also at 9am the same day.

Looks like he has ANOTHER criminal case in Teller County - here's the docket:

Docket for: Teller County - Teller County Courthouse
Showing 1 - 5 of 5 records

Date Len Name Hearing Type Case # Location Division
7/11/18
9:00 AM 1H NATIONS, DANIEL Hearing D602017JV33 Teller County DIV 11 - TELLER DISTRICT COURT
7/11/18
9:00 AM 1H NATIONS, DANIEL Disposition Hearing D602017CR228 Teller County DIV 17-ROOM S380 (South Tower)

So he has THREE hearings on the same day....

Last edited:
Thanks cathdawg! It is now on the docket in El Paso County. I guess he'll be missing his Hearing in Teller County, which is also at 9am the same day.
Your welcome. Those custody reviews in Teller have been going on every two months since the children were placed in Foster Care, he missed all of them as he was in Jail.

The wording is strange on the El Paso docket..."Arrest warrant" for what? The violation of probation? (the reason for his extradition)

Seems like they are moving him around keeping him in jail for a long time. He gets probation for this, probation for that. I do think they are still looking at him for 3 murders and they have found a way to use the system to shuffle him about while they are putting the evidence together.

Does anyone know if KN is actively trying to get her children back? Or is she just living her life, still jobless, still carless and in a shelter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokylotus