Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #16 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Borce Ristevski has broken down in court.

BREAKING: Borce Ristevski has broken down in court as his daughter Sarah recounted a jovial family fight involving Arnotts shapes and “thunder thighs”. It’s the first time he’s showed emotion.

Candice Wyatt on Twitter

Nah, an act for sympathy, for sure.
His Lawyers would have advised, that he is portrayed as being 'hard', so now we see, Mr. Sweetie.
Too late.

Actually far from jovial, it sounds like "fat shaming" to me.

It could be these snacks Toots
949388.1.high.jpg
upload_2018-7-17_14-40-34.jpeg

She might be confirming the Ristevski household was a verrrrry happy one and that mum, dad and the only daughter had great times together.
A N D dad wouldn't do such a thing.

So this Arnotts shapes bit of fun that is causing emotion in Borce, was obviously not the evening before when he slept on the lounge. I assume.

Lol !
No what I mean isn't that it wasn't a funny family moment. It is clearly meant to show a family being close and having fun.
What I was wondering is who was thunderthighs and did she think it was jovial and enjoy being on receiving end of such a "happy family moment"

I'm guessing that Sarah was not thunderthighs.

"I didn't grow up in a household where there were major arguments; my parents didn't ague a lot," Sarah told the court.

Sarah said she was living at the family home when her mother went missing and that she had never seen her dad be aggressive towards Karen.

Borce Ristevski cries in court as daughter gives evidence

if there were no major arguments, how come Mum winds up dead, at 48, buried , unsung, undignified between two tree logs and decomposes in the bush for 8 months before her remains are found?

Borce Ristevski has broken down in court.

BREAKING: Borce Ristevski has broken down in court as his daughter Sarah recounted a jovial family fight involving Arnotts shapes and “thunder thighs”. It’s the first time he’s showed emotion.

Candice Wyatt on Twitter
Prosecutors are initially asking questions, to help Sarah feel comfortable.
I am waiting for 'the big stuff'.
Both Sarah and BR will not be comfortable.

Lol !
No what I mean isn't that it wasn't a funny family moment. It is clearly meant to show a family being close and having fun.
What I was wondering is who was thunderthighs and did she think it was jovial and enjoy being on receiving end of such a "happy family moment"

I'm guessing that Sarah was not thunderthighs.

I decided not to go there.

The couple were in dire financial straits at the time of the murder and would sometimes argue about money and business, the court has been told.

What emotion will be displayed when this subject is broached?

He could respond like he did to The Australian journalist. No gate to slam in court Borce.
Cop it sweeet.

“What the f..k do you want?” he asked, his anger deepening when he learned which publication we represented.

“Let me tell you something: you can’t even get facts right,” he said, before slamming the gate of his home.

Under cross-examination by Mr Ristevski’s defence lawyer David Hallowes, Ms Ristevski told the Melbourne Magistrates’ Court her parents fought every few weeks but her father was “the calming influence” and “never demonstrative”.

“I didn’t grow up in a household where there was lots of arguing,” Ms Ristevski said.

“Dad was a calming influence. Mum would get annoyed quickly. Dad was always the calm one, calming her down.”

Asked if the family was a tight unit, Ms a Ristevski said they were “very, very close”.
Ristevski daughter breaks silence

overheard Ms Ristevski in an angry phone conversation.

She said afterwards Ms Ristevski told her "my husband pisses me off".

overheard Ms Ristevski in an angry phone conversation.

She said afterwards Ms Ristevski told her "my husband pisses me off".

Under cross-examination by Mr Ristevski’s defence lawyer David Hallowes, Ms Ristevski told the Melbourne Magistrates’ Court her parents fought every few weeks but her father was “the calming influence” and “never demonstrative”.

“I didn’t grow up in a household where there was lots of arguing,” Ms Ristevski said.

“Dad was a calming influence. Mum would get annoyed quickly. Dad was always the calm one, calming her down.”

Asked if the family was a tight unit, Ms a Ristevski said they were “very, very close”.
Ristevski daughter breaks silence

Oh boy.
No wonder I couldn't find David Howley - he is a ghost.

But I am not going completely nuts - google confirms that..... :D

Borce Ristevski committal hearing over wife Karen's death: Son won't ...
Category: | Herald Sun
ACCUSED wife killer Borce Ristevskis estranged son will no longer be ... Defence lawyer David Howley confirmed they had withdrawn their ...

Asked for an example of her parents disagreeing, Miss Ristevski responded by saying her father would sometimes go to the shops to buy milk but come back with junk food.

Such arguments were not regular, Miss Ristevki told the court, and she described her family as “very very close”.

She said her mother would be the one to raise her voice in arguments and that her father was “never” aggressive towards her. “Dad was always the calm one,” she said.

She said her mother would sometimes go for walks to clear her head and it wasn’t unusual for her to be gone for a while.

When asked whether Mr Ristevski showed much emotion at home, she said:“If he scratched his arm he wouldn’t cry about it.”

Miss Ristevki gave evidence that she knew her father was stressed about Mrs Ristevski’s disappearance “by his face being worried”.

“He just looked stressed, I don’t know how to explain it,” she said.

Borce Ristevski breaks down as daughter gives evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member