Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #16 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greater Than

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Karen Ristevski: Police refuse to say if they have suspects in missing person case

7563232-3x2-340x227.jpg

July 27 2016

Melbourne police refused to reveal if they had any suspects in the case of missing woman Karen Risteveski as they stepped up efforts to find her.

Detectives have set up an information caravan in her home suburb of Avondale Heights, in Melbourne's north-west and mounted police have searched parklands near her home.

Ms Ristevski has not used her mobile phone or bank accounts, or made contact with friends or family since June 29.

HUMAN REMAINS IDENTIFIED AT MOUNT MACEDON

February 21, 2017

Police can confirm the human remains found at Mount Macedon yesterday are that of missing Avondale Heights, woman Karen Ristevski.

Investigators received the results following forensic testing this afternoon.

Karen was last seen at her home address on Oakley Drive in Avondale Heights at about 10am on 29 June last year.

Her remains were located by a member of the public in bushland off Loch Road at Mount Macedon about 12.30pm yesterday.

Police conducted a line search at the scene today and are keen to speak to anyone that may have seen any suspicious activity in that area.

Missing Persons Squad detectives are appealing for anyone that may have been walking along the dirt track off Loch Road or anyone that may have seen any vehicles to contact them.

Investigators are also hoping to speak to anyone that may have been at Mount Macedon any time from June last year and took photos or any video footage in the area.

Anyone with information is urged to call Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or submit a confidential crime report at www.crimestoppersvic.com.au.

Karen Ristevski: Husband Borce 'a suspect' as police issue strong message to killer

June 16, 2017

The husband of Karen Ristevski is a suspect in the ongoing homicide investigation as detectives implore her suspected killer to come forward.

“The person who has done this has a story to tell. They only get one chance to tell it. I encourage them, if they are so inclined, tell it now,” Inspector Tim Day said in an ominous message for her suspected killer today.

[...]

New CCTV is believed to show Ms Ristevski’s Mercedes-Benz SLK coupe travelling north-west along the Old-Calder Highway through Diggers Rest shortly after 11am on June 29 last year – the same day she went missing.

[...]

Insp. Day also revealed her husband Borce Ristevski “remains a suspect” in the year-long investigation, adding Mr Ristevski had not been shown the vision and was likely only viewing it today.

[...]

Mr Ristevski, 53, has vehemently denied any involvement in his wife's disappearance and murder.

Thread #13
Thread #14
Thread #15

Please read and make sure you understand.

Rules Etiquette & Information

Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Time outs will be forth coming if you do not adhere to the rules, no questions asked.

Thank you.

Police re-enact murdered Melbourne woman Karen Ristevski's alleged final journey

August 30, 2017

Police have used a black Mercedes to recreate the journey between the home of murdered Melbourne mother Karen Ristevski and the site where her body was found.

They drove a Mercedes-Benz SLK 200 coupe identical to the one owned by Mrs Ristevski, 47, as investigations into her death continues 14 months after she went missing on June 29 last year, the Herald-Sun reported.

[...]

Investigators staged a re-enactment of the route they think the 47 year-old's killer took from Avondale Heights to Mt Macedon in what is believed to be her final journey.

Just after 1.30pm on Wednesday investigators arrived with the Mercedes about 100 metres away from where her body was found.

Investigators made the return journey along Mt Macedon Road before getting on to Calder Freeway and heading south towards Melbourne.

Just before 2.45pm, the Mercedes drove into Peerless Court, not far from the Ristevski home in Oakley Drive, Avondale Heights.

I am sure I read cannisters of lime were found near the area where KR's body was found.

Interesting read on the site link below re lime & murder scenes:
[FONT=&amp]Even Dr. Humberto Mas, Director of the Instituto de Medicina Legal (IMELF), which ran the forensics on the case, weighed in on this in an unexpected way. An aggressive reporter named Adelita Coriat who writes for La Estrella Panama quotes Dr. Mas as “discuss(ing) the possibility that the dismemberment of the bodies is a product of lime treatment.“Mas explains that the effect of lime is corrosive and has previously had the experience of that covering the body with calcium oxide is likely to fall off the limbs. If we continue the line of this hypothesis, this would justify why no trace left foot cut.
http://mostlymystery.com/found/

Photo below of cannisters found near the scene and also first photo of the log with what appears to be white substance on it (right side of log) not there in earlier photos:[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
cache.php
cache.php
cache.php
cache.php
cache.php

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
https://the7thwreck.wordpress.com/2005/12/25/why-not-to-use-quicklime-to-dispose-of-a-corpse/

[/FONT]

Attachments

• tree canister.jpg
    tree canister.jpg
    213.2 KB · Views: 142
  • lime.jpg
    lime.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 140
  • clean log.jpg
    clean log.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 126
  • burnt.jpg
    burnt.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 124
  • tree2.jpg
    tree2.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 127
Yes Steve we sleuthed those cannisters but I'm not sure how close they were to where sweet Karen was found.
A few of our super sleuthers said the lime could be from a hudroponic marrijuana plantation dumped and suggested the bar code could lead to where and when is was purchased. There was also an empty cardboard box there holding some of the empty containers, IIRC was a beer box(?)

You know if we can help we will.
with sincerest love tgy

The Herald Sun reported news photographer Jay Town was in the bush in July, a month after the mother went missing, when he stumbled across bottles of industrial strength fertiliser. He has spoken to detectives.
The trainer’s stud reportedly linked to Vasko, is on Blackhill Road and borders properties that were being investigated by police during a search in December.

http://www.news.com.au/news/mystery...t/news-story/f88756de58fb638dab11ce6f9106997f

A Macedon motel owner, who did not want to be named, said he had encouraged the witness to go to Gisborne police, after he recounted his experience over lunch the next day.
"A friend of mine said that he'd seen this man walking out of the bush carrying a shovel. It was close to midnight," the motel owner said.

"The guy walked straight into his lights and he put the window down and jokingly said 'where did you bury the body'?
"It was really uncomfortable the way he reacted.
"The guy looked at him and didn't say anything. He just looked at him with a stone face."
The encounter was apparently so startling, it prompted the driver to wind up the window and reverse away.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/k...ot-mount-macedon-talking-20170222-guizdq.html

Some pics in the previous thread had to be removed due to no link provided.

Please repost with appropriate link.

:tyou:

Yes Steve we sleuthed those cannisters but I'm not sure how close they were to where sweet Karen was found.
A few of our super sleuthers said the lime could be from a hudroponic marrijuana plantation dumped and suggested the bar code could lead to where and when is was purchased. There was also an empty cardboard box there holding some of the empty containers, IIRC was a beer box(?)

You know if we can help we will.
with sincerest love tgy

Also in July, News photographer Jay Town was walking in bush on the side of Loch Rd, about 40m from where the body would be found, when he came across empty bottles of industrial strength fertiliser.

Feeling uneasy, he phoned police then, and spoke to detectives this week.

Containers.jpg

Fertiliser found on Loch Rd Mt Macedon in July, 2016 near where Karen Ristevski's body was found. Picture: Jay Town

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/ka...y/news-story/e5140ff6f5cc1d49d115942a01e289ad
Karen Ristevski murder mystery: Vasko Ristevski connected to Toolern Vale property

Was only one pile of fertiliser bottles found?

a.jpgb.jpg
c.jpgd.jpg

ACA 20 Feb 2107

Are these empty containers the same ones as in the photo Jay took in July 2016?

Also in July, News photographer Jay Town was walking in bush on the side of Loch Rd, about 40m from where the body would be found, when he came across empty bottles of industrial strength fertiliser.

Feeling uneasy, he phoned police then, and spoke to detectives this week.

View attachment 128952

Fertiliser found on Loch Rd Mt Macedon in July, 2016 near where Karen Ristevski's body was found. Picture: Jay Town

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/ka...y/news-story/e5140ff6f5cc1d49d115942a01e289ad
Karen Ristevski murder mystery: Vasko Ristevski connected to Toolern Vale property

Was only one pile of fertiliser bottles found?

I think lime is purchased in bags, not in plastic bottles/cannisters. Lime is a powder ... calcium carbonate or dolomite.

If you take a look in your local garden centre, you will see bags of lime.

Typically, fertiliser does not contain lime as not all plants can tolerate it. It is not so much a fertiliser as an agent that makes the soil less acidic, for those plants that require less acidic soil.

I think lime is purchased in bags, not in plastic bottles/cannisters. Lime is a powder ... calcium carbonate or dolomite.

If you take a look in your local garden centre, you will see bags of lime.

Typically, fertiliser does not contain lime as not all plants can tolerate it. It is not so much a fertiliser as an agent that makes the soil less acidic, for those plants that require less acidic soil.

liquid lime.jpg

Dolomite.png

Does liquid lime work in the same way?
Sorry I am not a gardener.

But Dean did say he saw bags of lime on the back of the bogged truck.

Does liquid lime work in the same way?
Sorry I am not a gardener.

But Dean did say he saw bags of lime on the back of the bogged truck.

Yes, I remember the quote about the bags of lime, and that makes more sense. MSM said the containers were industrial strength fertiliser, and that is not the same as lime.

The lime would not have been used for an illicit marijuana crop.

I did some research on that, and marijuana plants like a slightly acidic soil ... they do not need lime. But they might like some fertiliser.

I am sure I read cannisters of lime were found near the area where KR's body was found.

Interesting read on the site link below re lime & murder scenes:
[FONT=&]Even Dr. Humberto Mas, Director of the Instituto de Medicina Legal (IMELF), which ran the forensics on the case, weighed in on this in an unexpected way. An aggressive reporter named Adelita Coriat who writes for La Estrella Panama quotes Dr. Mas as “discuss(ing) the possibility that the dismemberment of the bodies is a product of lime treatment.“Mas explains that the effect of lime is corrosive and has previously had the experience of that covering the body with calcium oxide is likely to fall off the limbs. If we continue the line of this hypothesis, this would justify why no trace left foot cut.
http://mostlymystery.com/found/

Photo below of cannisters found near the scene and also first photo of the log with what appears to be white substance on it (right side of log) not there in earlier photos:[/FONT]

[FONT=&]
cache.php
cache.php
cache.php
cache.php
cache.php

[/FONT]
[FONT=&]
https://the7thwreck.wordpress.com/2005/12/25/why-not-to-use-quicklime-to-dispose-of-a-corpse/

[/FONT]

Hi Steve.....the bags of lime were mentioned in my daughters hair salon by one of her clients that live nearby.

TGY - in catch up mode - nothing was mentioned upon inspection from RE Agent.

Hi Steve.....the bags of lime were mentioned in my daughters hair salon by one of her clients that live nearby.

TGY - in catch up mode - nothing was mentioned upon inspection from RE Agent.

If it hasn’t been proven Karen’s murder did occur in/around the house then maybe they didn’t have to say.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If it hasn’t been proven Karen’s murder did occur in/around the house then maybe they didn’t have to say.

They probably don't have to say until after the court case. Though they will have to suffer the consequences if renters/prospective renters become aware of the circumstances of the murder.

A charge sheet submitted to the court alleges Mr Ristevski murdered his wife in Avondale Heights on the day she was last seen.
http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/b...-of-wife-karen-ristevski-20171212-h03mvw.html

They probably don't have to say until after the court case. Though they will have to suffer the consequences if renters/prospective renters become aware of the circumstances of the murder.

A charge sheet submitted to the court alleges Mr Ristevski murdered his wife in Avondale Heights on the day she was last seen.
http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/b...-of-wife-karen-ristevski-20171212-h03mvw.html

Well that telling me Karen was murdered in her house. And I’ve always believed she was put into the car inside the garage with internal access.

‘LAST SEEN’ by her husband Borce (as she walked out to clear her head)

I’m assuming a cadaver dog would be able to ‘show’ police a deceased body was once in the boot.

There is a new podcast available from “The Crime Sisters”. It’s called the Murder of Karen Ristevski. I’m just listening to it now. They are discussing the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail