TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit I’m a little rusty on this case, and it is a strange one, don’t y’all agree? So, I’m not sure how to begin, except to say I do think it’s very possible that Brandon was under the effects of Meth when all this transpired. It is so reminiscent of the couple in Minnesota that got lost and made all those strange calls. Do you guys remember that?
I just could never make sense out of his phone calls to 911. But then nothing makes sense in this case, at leas to me.

Meth Makes Winter Deadly for Young Couple

But we do know his truck ran out of gas......has nothing to do with using or being under the influence.

If he was being chased from San Angelo and ran out of gas, he probably would have tried to hide from whoever was chasing him until his brother arrived. I think he ran out of gas, he came into contact with someone who chased him away from his truck. He was in an altercation with them, they harmed him and took him with them.

It really does make sense to me. He just needs to be found. There is someone or two or three who know something. Telling would get them in trouble so they are sworn to secrecy. I hope they have trouble sleeping at night and hopefully will spill the beans about what happened.

I do believe it could be drug related also, but I don't think this is something Brandon did alone. JMO

I heard it directly from LL not long after she got the recording of the 911 call, but since I'm not verified, take it however you want to. I didn't see him myself, so I have no idea if he did or didnt relapse & have no way to know if it's truly what the fight was over or not.

Re: my previous post about the fight being about BL relapsing/using again.

Thanks CJMom...I did not know where that info came from. LL had always been very private in her discussions in MSM about the argument. She stated it really wasn't relevant. Appreciate the information.

in one way however if it was a chase that might have a direct impact of running out of gas gas level would not be on his mind while fleeing bad people

the notion that out in middle of nowhere he runs into people at night seems a bit less likely

being chased running out of gas and they pull over makes more sense imo

I heard it directly

what is that reference to ?

It's in reference to LL stating the fight was over Brandon relapsing.

I agree being chased and running out of gas then running to hide is a simple scenario. If they were chasing him they would have had to be pretty close behind him. There are so many side roads he could have taken to hide........

And why run out of town? I really don't think he would run to his Dad's house, but it is certainly a possibility.

So many things to consider. I have always felt KL knows more, but not sure.

If you are being chased...you call someone for help. Heck..it's a 20-30 minute drive from SA. Call someone and tell them.

I agree being chased and running out of gas then running to hide is a simple scenario. If they were chasing him they would have had to be pretty close behind him. There are so many side roads he could have taken to hide........

And why run out of town? I really don't think he would run to his Dad's house, but it is certainly a possibility.

If you are being chased...you call someone for help. Heck..it's a 20-30 minute drive from SA. Call someone and tell them.

boy that can take it all over drug induced psychosis paranoid delusions etc etc ??

But we do know his truck ran out of gas......has nothing to do with using or being under the influence.

If he was being chased from San Angelo and ran out of gas, he probably would have tried to hide from whoever was chasing him until his brother arrived. I think he ran out of gas, he came into contact with someone who chased him away from his truck. He was in an altercation with them, they harmed him and took him with them.

It really does make sense to me. He just needs to be found. There is someone or two or three who know something. Telling would get them in trouble so they are sworn to secrecy. I hope they have trouble sleeping at night and hopefully will spill the beans about what happened.

I do believe it could be drug related also, but I don't think this is something Brandon did alone. JMO

Do we know for sure the truck was out of gas? I have not read where anyone actually checked to see that the tank was truly empty. It was assumed since that's what his bro told the police, but his truck was returned to the relative who owned the truck right away and no l.e. ever verified it was truly empty.

Five years gone: The disappearance of Brandon Lawson

This article is from the San Angelo Times, but it is almost the exact article on the front page of the Abilene Reporter News. I can't access the ARN article, so here is the San Angelo Times article. There is new info here that I have never heard before in MSM. BBM

"On Thursday, Aug. 8, 2013, Lawson, then 26, briefly returned to his San Angelo home after not coming home the previous night. Ladessa Lofton, Lawson’s girlfriend of 10 years, mother of their three children and step-mom to Lawson’s eldest daughter, was infuriated by his absence because of his recent drug relapse. The two fought and he left. Lawson never returned."

“'Three (explitives) are chasing me out of town,'” Brandon told his brother. When Brandon said it was “the Mexicans in the neighborhood,” Kyle asked if he was tripping, if it was drugs causing him to hallucinate — but Brandon denied it was all in his head.

Kyle went over to Brandon and Lofton’s house — less than a mile away — to get a gas can, then headed out of town with his wife-at-the-time and 4-year-old son.

I go back to San Angelo, I get food for my kid and stuff. I figure OK, he’s just out there, he’s hiding because of the police, he’s going to be out there whenever I go back, when I take the gas, maybe the police officer will be gone by then,” Kyle said.

When he did get back to the pickup about 5 a.m., Brandon wasn't anywhere to be found.

“I hollered and screamed my brother’s name and he never came out.”

I never heard Kyle and Audrey were married or Kyle had a 4 yr old son or they went back to get food for his kid......all new to me. I hope this brings some leads..Also...he says someone was chasing him from San Angelo.....!

Five years gone: The disappearance of Brandon Lawson

This article is from the San Angelo Times, but it is almost the exact article on the front page of the Abilene Reporter News. I can't access the ARN article, so here is the San Angelo Times article. There is new info here that I have never heard before in MSM. BBM

"On Thursday, Aug. 8, 2013, Lawson, then 26, briefly returned to his San Angelo home after not coming home the previous night. Ladessa Lofton, Lawson’s girlfriend of 10 years, mother of their three children and step-mom to Lawson’s eldest daughter, was infuriated by his absence because of his recent drug relapse. The two fought and he left. Lawson never returned."

“'Three (explitives) are chasing me out of town,'” Brandon told his brother. When Brandon said it was “the Mexicans in the neighborhood,” Kyle asked if he was tripping, if it was drugs causing him to hallucinate — but Brandon denied it was all in his head.

Kyle went over to Brandon and Lofton’s house — less than a mile away — to get a gas can, then headed out of town with his wife-at-the-time and 4-year-old son.

I go back to San Angelo, I get food for my kid and stuff. I figure OK, he’s just out there, he’s hiding because of the police, he’s going to be out there whenever I go back, when I take the gas, maybe the police officer will be gone by then,” Kyle said.

When he did get back to the pickup about 5 a.m., Brandon wasn't anywhere to be found.

“I hollered and screamed my brother’s name and he never came out.”

I never heard Kyle and Audrey were married or Kyle had a 4 yr old son or they went back to get food for his kid......all new to me. I hope this brings some leads..Also...he says someone was chasing him from San Angelo.....!
Wow! Finally some new news!!

So this solidifies my belief someone else was with him. I know some of you think it is Brandon saying "yes" to the ambulance, but I am 100% sure in my mind it is "the other guy". He may have been using again, but Kyle says he was adamant he was not hallucinating. Yes I know he could be wrong about that because it is so real (I Guess, I would not know because I have never done drugs!!)

He says "I've got the other guy here.....he also says there is another car. Someone was chasing Brandon and did him harm. Read the article and see who you think it might be.

There would have been cameras on some of those business in San Angelo if someone would have looked at them early on!

Who was chasing Brandon??? I think Kyle might have an idea, but is too afraid to tell.

Brandon was mad when he left Ladessa. Probably driving crazy, almost hit someone and the fight is on. His Dad said he had called and was headed home. He didn't stop for gas because he was running from someone who stayed right with him the entire route till he ran out of gas. Whoever harmed him took him away I am afraid.

Oh wow catching up .... I think someone was chasing him when he left San Angelo reason for not stopping for gas ... we never got the full story on what happened at Walmart

And we never knew the extent of BL's convo with KL all thou we did question it

Last edited:
65711d43_unsure.gif
A lot of phone calls

12:51: Kyle called Brandon and left a voicemail.

12:51: Brandon called Lofton, but she didn’t answer. After their fight, and lacking a wall charger, Lofton had taken her phone to her car to charge.

12:52: Kyle’s wife called Brandon, then called again.

12:54: Kyle called Brandon.

12:57: Brandon called his neighbor.

12:58: Brandon called Kyle, and called again.

12:58: The neighbor called three times.

12:59: Kyle called Brandon.

1:04: The dispatcher at the nursing facility called Brandon back, trying to get more information about his location and what was wrong. She left a voicemail and called once more.

1:09: Brandon called Kyle three times.

1:12: Kyle called Brandon three times.

1:15: Brandon called Kyle twice, the last calls he made from his phone.

1:19: All calls made to his phone begin going straight to voicemail.

65711d43_unsure.gif
A lot of phone calls

12:51: Kyle called Brandon and left a voicemail.

12:51: Brandon called Lofton, but she didn’t answer. After their fight, and lacking a wall charger, Lofton had taken her phone to her car to charge.

12:52: Kyle’s wife called Brandon, then called again.

12:54: Kyle called Brandon.

12:57: Brandon called his neighbor.

12:58: Brandon called Kyle, and called again.

12:58: The neighbor called three times.

12:59: Kyle called Brandon.

1:04: The dispatcher at the nursing facility called Brandon back, trying to get more information about his location and what was wrong. She left a voicemail and called once more.

1:09: Brandon called Kyle three times.

1:12: Kyle called Brandon three times.

1:15: Brandon called Kyle twice, the last calls he made from his phone.

1:19: All calls made to his phone begin going straight to voicemail.

What time did Brandon call 911? Do we know how long 911 call lasted?

What time did Brandon call 911? Do we know how long 911 call lasted?

Ewehh..... wasn't it @ 12:58 CJM glad you pointed that out as that the time BL called 911 is not listed only when the operator called back to BL. And if i recall correctly that was new as that it had never been stated that the operator called BL back...

IDK on the 1st cup of coffee I'm reading and absorbing this correctly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member