Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to marry in the spring #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully Harry can offset some of the pressure. I’m sure this gives him even a deeper understanding of what his Mum endured.

“Meghan reportedly often relies on Harry to explain the royal family's confusing protocols”

A source told People.com how Meghan "has found certain rules in the royal household difficult to understand, like the fact that the Queen prefers women in dresses or skirts rather than trouser suits, and is often asking Harry why things have to be done in a certain way.

More:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mi...n-markle-frustrated-strict-royal-12950443.amp

Mods-if the mirror-uk is not considered msm delete.

I have never been to Mustique which has only recently been opened to tourists.

I have a friend who stopped there during a cruise. She said Mustique means mosquito and it lives up to its name.

I imagine the Royals stay at a place that is heavily sprayed

It must be because otherwise I don’t think they would be returning. I didn’t know the meaning was ‘mosquitos’ but chuckled at ‘The no-fly zone’. Fitting duality:D

Mustique is a private island in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, about a hundred miles west of Barbados. The secluded getaway boasts crystal-blue waters, white sandy beaches, and a ton of privacy. The island is a no-fly zone, Hello!reports, and there are only 100 villas for guests to stay in, making it a perfect spot for the royals to relax away from the chaos of crowds and paparazzi.

This isn't the first time the Duke and Duchess have spent time in Mustique. They vacationed there back in 2012, and Kate brought Prince George on his first trip to visit the island in 2014. Middleton's parents frequent Mustique, and go to the island almost every winter to relax, according to Hello!”

I have never been to Mustique which has only recently been opened to tourists.

I have a friend who stopped there during a cruise. She said Mustique means mosquito and it lives up to its name.

I imagine the Royals stay at a place that is heavily sprayed

Mick Jagger has had a villa there for decades. The island has been developed into a luxury resort.

Most Caribbean islands recommend beds with netting if there are no screens, and repellent. Though I believe this is not as big a problem in the winter months.

A few years ago some virus contracted by the mosquito hit 25 islands in the Caribbean. --So, one always needs to be mindful when traveling there.

Another fashionable royal, Queen Rania of Jordan. I love that she takes some chances with her fashion.

Queen Rania of Jordan’s Instagram Feed is a Fashion Lover’s Fantasy

Lots of nice photos at the link.

[been having problems making this post since I messed up the image links but the system won't let me delete it]
Bkmld_8h_72

Bkmld_8h_72

The outspoken half-sister of Meghan Markle is reportedly being lined up to appear in Celebrity Big Brother, due to air August 17.

Broadcasters Channel 5 are thought to be eyeing an controversial theme to improve recent poor viewing figures, particularly in comparison to ITV2 series Love Island.

The network is planning to introduce housemates that have been caught up in media controversials, with the theme dubbed 'The Eye of the Storm'.

Meghan Markle's sister is 'being lined up to appear on Celebrity Big Brother' | Daily Mail Online

It would be great if immigration doesn’t let her in the country.

Meghan Markle reportedly hasn't spoken to her father, Thomas Markle, in over two months, and it seems as though their fraught relationship may be beyond repair.

The 36-year-old Duchess of Sussex's estranged father has developed a penchant for speaking to the press about his daughter and the royal family, and Us Weekly reports that she's now terrified to talk to him out of fear that he'll leak their conversation to the media.

'Meghan is so upset over Thomas. She’s upset for a couple of reasons. She doesn’t even know how to communicate with her dad without knowing he won’t exploit her,' a source told the outlet.

Meghan Markle 'lives in fear' that her father will leak their conversations | Daily Mail Online

“So how is Kensington Palace reacting to the family friction? "The strategy at Kensington Palace, I understand, is, 'Say nothing, don't dignify these comments, these interviews, these articles with a response,'" Nicholl said. "The royal family has had more than their fair share of scandals. This won't faze them."

According to Nicholl, Meghan's husband, Prince Harry, has been "incredibly supportive" of his new wife, though she also appears to have the situation under control. "She's tough," Nicholl said. "There's a reason that Prince Charles calls her tungsten. There's a rod of steel that runs through Meghan."

More:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.et...eghan-markles-controversial-family-106439?amp

Meghan Markle reportedly hasn't spoken to her father, Thomas Markle, in over two months, and it seems as though their fraught relationship may be beyond repair.

The 36-year-old Duchess of Sussex's estranged father has developed a penchant for speaking to the press about his daughter and the royal family, and Us Weekly reports that she's now terrified to talk to him out of fear that he'll leak their conversation to the media.

'Meghan is so upset over Thomas. She’s upset for a couple of reasons. She doesn’t even know how to communicate with her dad without knowing he won’t exploit her,' a source told the outlet.

Meghan Markle 'lives in fear' that her father will leak their conversations | Daily Mail Online

I wonder if he was always an opportunist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member