GUILTY WA - Ben Eastman, 16, raped and murdered, Lewis County, 23 Jun 2018

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I hope this is admissible if not admin my apologies.
This is off topic in this thread. However it is an ‘Unlawful Detainer Action” (Eviction) that was filed against Kindra Marquez on June 14, 2018, in the Lewis County Court. Here is the link for the case. Just enter her name.
Odyssey Portal - Washington Courts Online Case Search

@Sanz - if you can still "Edit," my only suggestion is that you refer to her in this post as Kindra Adamson AKA Kindra Marquez. There may be more of these AKA's pending. -- IMO, it certainly explains bail situation.

@Sanz - if you can still "Edit," my only suggestion is that you refer to her in this post as Kindra Adamson AKA Kindra Marquez. There may be more of these AKA's pending. -- IMO, it certainly explains bail situation.
Thanks for the tip @Seattle1. I was able to edit that. I was reading the article you posted on the death penalty. They sure have gone up and down with that.

Thanks for the tip @Seattle1. I was able to edit that. I was reading the article you posted on the death penalty. They sure have gone up and down with that.

Political campaign ads are heavy this evening and one was quoting the DP House vote so I looked it up and thought to share it here. o_O

2018.0628.beneastmansmall.jpg

2002-2018
Tiny Washington town holds memorial held for teen homicide victim
7/9/18

RANDLE, Wash. - Hundreds of people filled the White Pass Jr. Sr. High School gym. The Timberwolves' bleachers held community members and a makeshift center section of folding chairs held the family members of Ben Eastman III.

Randle is a town of less than 3,000 people in east Lewis County. The combined junior and senior high school has less than 250 students and Eastman's sophomore class had only 32 students in it.

The details of Eastman's death - in which two suspects have been charged with murder - would be gruesome no matter where it took place, but in a community as small as this one, no one feels emotionally distant from the tragedy.
Tiny Washington town holds memorial held for teen homicide victim

I heard the School principal (Chris Shumaker) do this radio interview where he again elaborated on Ben Eastman's character saying he really liked sticking up for his friends when caught in shenanigans (that Ben was able to sidestep and not get caught). "Ben tried very hard to plea deal consequences his friends earned," and when not successful would say he too deserved detention. "He was a good kid."

Last edited:
Like many small, rural towns, Lewis County has a "police blotter" -- a couple sentences about a crime or arrest.

In the comment section, it's the first time I've seen anything written about either of the alleged murders, by a local. Specifically about Jonathon, one commented that he employed him a short time,let him go, but "He seemed to be an OK person." Others express how terrible they feel for the Grandparent's (Adamson?), and can't fathom what they are going through. I believe JA likely has strong family presence in Randle area, and Benny more so in Benton, County (about 150 miles from Randle). Does anybody know where Mother Kindra hails from?

When I read the headline today about the young kid dragged from the bodega in the Bronx, It dawned on me that this horrific crime against a childhood friend might just be gang related. Between the Nortenos and Surenos (esp Benton County where Benito could have ties), there's at least 27. I understand earning these stripes will follow you to prison where you will be top dog. Also, if you are in fear for your life, would this make you protect your sons and fiance?
Curiouser and curiouser...

7/24/18 6:19PM

New York City police say the 12 gang members accused in the June 20 slaying of Bronx teen Lesandro “Junior” Guzman-Feliz believed he was in a rival gang — and did not think the 15-year-old had appeared in a sexual video with one of the alleged assailants’ relatives.
Gang Rivalry — Not Sex Tape — Led to Mistaken-Identity Slaying of Teen Dragged from Store

On May 1, 2015 (probably about the time JA attained age 18), Jonathon Robert Thompson legally changed his name to Jonathon Robert Adamson. (Also, I'm assuming that Adamson is Mother Kindra's maiden name)...

Edit: upload docs - site up and running again!

Attachments

Last edited:
On May 1, 2015 (probably about the time JA attained age 18), Jonathon Robert Thompson legally changed his name to Jonathon Robert Adamson. (Also, I'm assuming that Adamson is Mother Kindra's maiden name)...

Edit: upload docs - site up and running again!

Yes Kindras maiden name is Adamson. Jonathon has an older brother JT. It’s exciting to see your posts.

Thursday, August 9th:
*Omnibus Hearing (@ 1pm PT) – WA – Benjamin Eastman III (16) (June 23, 2018; found June 28, 2018) – only for *Kindra Rose Adamson (43) arrested (7/10/18) & charged (7/11/18) & arraigned (7/19/18) with 2 counts of 1st degree Rendering Criminal Assistance. Plead not guilty. Was a $1M bond, Judge reduced it to $100K. Also allowed to reside in County other than Lewis if/when she’s released. She knew of murder 6/23-24; withheld info from LE.
7/19/18 Update: Judge kept bail at $100K. Next: Omnibus on 8/9, trial confirmation on 9/6 & Jury trial on 9/10.
*Jonathon Robert Adamson (21) arrested (6/30/18), charged (7/2/18) & arraigned (7/11/18) with 4 counts: 1st degree murder, 1st degree rape, tampering with physical evidence & unlawful disposal of remains. Plead not guilty. $10M bond. Last hearing 7/11, next hearing on 10/11.
*Benito “Benny” S. Marquez (16) arrested (7/2/18) & charged (7/2/18) & arraigned (7/19/18) with 1st degree murder, 1st degree rape, tampering with physical evidence & unlawful disposal of remains. Plead not guilty. $10M bond each. Marquez is charged as adult. Last hearing 7/12 was cancelled to today 7/19. Can have contact w/family except those charged.
7/19/18 Update: Next: Review hearing/set trial date on 10/18.
*Emma Lucinda Brown (20) (fiancée of JA) arrested (7/11/18), charged (7/12/18) & arraigned (7/19/18) with 2 counts of 1st degree Rendering Criminal Assistance. Plead not guilty. $1M bond reduced to $100K bond & released on 7/13/18. Withheld info from LE. Last hearing 7/12.
7/19/18 Update: Next: Omnibus on 8/23, trial confirmation on 9/27 & Jury trial on 10/1.

Okay - Washington State seems to have change the method in how you can search, now there is a fee, or at least what I can find....

@Seattle1 - can I rely on you to get me the next court date for Kindra? I go to the one I have bookmarked, but it has completed changed.... I can't look any of them now.
TIA! :)

@Seattle1 - can I rely on you to get me the next court date for Kindra? I go to the one I have bookmarked, but it has completed changed.... I can't look any of them now.
TIA! :)

Kindra's 8/9/18 hearing was stricken; and CHANGE OF PLEA hearing on 8/10/18 at 9:45AM before Judge Andrew Toynbee.

Trial Confirmation 9/6/2018 at 1pm - A.Toynbee; Jury Trial 9/10/18 at 9:30AM

Attachments

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plemberger