GUILTY SC - Iyana Lowery, 8, found deceased, Marlboro County, 5 May 2017 *mother also found deceased* *Arrest*

MsMarple - if you could please look up when his next court date is? Another court site I can't get into....

Thanks! :wave:

MsMarple - if you could please look up when his next court date is? Another court site I can't get into....

Thanks! :wave:

Hi Niner!

Ugh, I spent a while searching through everything I could think of - criminal records still show "pending" and the court records search is messed up. I was able to do a roster search one date at a time through May and part of June and nothing came up.

I can't believe there haven't been any recent hearings. Maybe it's because of the gag order? I dunno. I'm stumped.

Tomorrow will be a year that Iyana was found....

and we still :waiting: for JUSTICE!!

Wonder what happened after his hearing on March 16th....

bumpitupbump_zpslfblvcp8.gif

for Iyana!
candle-smiley.gif

No updates as far as I have found....

Well, I found him here:

Jejauncey Fernando Harrington Inmate #104764
Darlington County SC Detention Center
Darlington, SC

and of course I can't get into Darlington County court site....

Anyone that can help!?! TIA!

MsMarple - unfortunately, I can't get into either of the links you provided.... gaah!!

But thanks for checking. I don't believe he's been in court since March 16th. Wondering "what" is taking so long to get this going??!!

@MsMarple - you
187x68px-LL-a28969df_awesome.gif
lady - can you check & see if you can find anything on this one?

TIA!

Wondering what's taking so long?? Thanks again MsMarple!

Thanks for checking (again!) :)

I don't know why the gag order would stop the listing of court hearings.... who knows, maybe.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu
Back