Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #16 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weren't her work clothes laid out the next morning when Sarah saw them, when she was looking around the house for 'hints'?

If so it's impossible that she had them on. IMO unless BR dressed her she was in her PJ's.
Ok so Borce wants us to believe that Karen went out for a walk in the midddle of a winters morning in her pjs, and no shoes but the police wanted us to recall if we had seen Karen anywhere after her disappearance in jeans and a jacket, but no shoes as per van set up after her disappearance. But Sarah has told us her mothers work clothes were on her bed when she got home that evening.
ALL LIES......

Last edited:
Why would they think they were being bugged??

you know, Calli, there are some people for whom paranoia is a choice.. the more of it , the better, and thinking one was bugged, the house was bugged is a perfectly natural consequence of living in the world of the professional victim, the person who's always hard done by, and is at the mercy of forces much larger than himself, or herself.

My take on that, is, they enjoyed the idea of their home, their phones , their cars etc being 'bugged'... it satisfied some yearning in them.

should he go the manslaughter route, one of the first things he has to backtrack on, and I don't think Borce can do it, because his image of himself would suffer such a wound that the pain of it would be intolerable, is , he would have to discard the story of 'giving Karen $850 to pay a bill off that morning'.....

Can Borce do that? I don't think so, people.
His perceived fiscal genius would take a huge hit.

Last edited:
For starters, he has to walk back the whole yarn of ' the clearing of the head' walk. He has to describe and demonstrate how he killed her, ( involuntarily, accidentally ) .

He has to demonstrate how he knew she was dead, before he buried her ( this is a dicey business .)

He has to crack up a bit with remorse. So far, that's been an indulgence that Borce has not participated in, at all.

He has to convince a jury that the money problems were not contiguous with the accidental death. ( because the money stuff is a huge , huge motivational factor. )

He has to throw himself on the mercy of the court, and the empathy of a jury.

Good luck with that, Borce, old boy.

Well they may as well throw the “mental issues “ card in the mix while they’re at it. Next we’re going to hear the money pressures drove him to numb his anxieties so he dabbled in a bit of illicit drugs and was under the influence when it happened and he can’t remember doing anything to hurt Karen and and that’s why his mind is so sketchy and please excuse me for being so vague and inconsistent.

you know, Calli, there are some people for whom paranoia is a choice.. the more of it , the better, and thinking one was bugged, the house was bugged is a perfectly natural consequence of living in the world of the professional victim, the person who's always hard done by, and is at the mercy of forces much larger than himself, or herself.

My take on that, is, they enjoyed the idea of their home, their phones , their cars etc being 'bugged'... it satisfied some yearning in them.

How soon after was this note held up by anon "speak softly the house is bugged".
The cone of silence ..tgy :)
Maybe they had already found the tracking device on the car and removed it and thought, shisha the darn house is bugged. Everyone shut up.

It’s called guilt. If you’ve got nothing to hide, hide nothing.

I don’t think the idea of Borce pleading guilty to manslaughter & the change in story that would require is on the table or has even been aired as a possibility.

The magistrate asked the court what they intend to do when all witnesses have been heard.

Borce’s SC replied that he intended to make a submission tomorrow that there is insufficient evidence to send Borce to trial for murder, and argue that if Borce is sent to trial, it should be to face a charge of manslaughter instead.

There was no suggestion that he would plead guilty to this charge - it is just submitting the legal argument that there is at most sufficient evidence to justify a trial on manslaughter charges, and insufficient evidence to justify a murder trial.

The lack of a cause of death may be what the submission will be based upon - we will find out tomorrow. Mr Hallowes will argue that at least one of the criteria for a murder charge hasn’t been met.

Borce’s legal team indicated to 9news that ‘If that happens, his lawyers have told 9NEWS Mr Ristevski will plead not guilty’ [to downgraded manslaughter charges] : Karen Ristevski's remains found with 'skull intact'

Back to basics. Karen did not kill herself. Karen did not drive herself to fall asleep in between the logs. We know who she was last with on the morning she disappeared, we know who was driving Karen's car, we know who has been acting very suspiciously all along and we know who killed Karen. Slam dunk guilty beyond reasonable doubt. Will there be a trial? Of course!!

Exactly, and no one, as yet, has come up with a plausible alternate theory. The only other theory we have heard is the infamous 'evil stranger'.
And the police are obviously not looking for him/her.

I don’t think the idea of Borce pleading guilty to manslaughter & the change in story that would require is on the table or has even been aired as a possibility.

The magistrate asked the court what they intend to do when all witnesses have been heard.

Borce’s SC replied that he intended to make a submission tomorrow that there is insufficient evidence to send Borce to trial for murder, and argue that if Borce is sent to trial, it should be to face a charge of manslaughter instead.

There was no suggestion that he would plead guilty to this charge - it is just submitting the legal argument that there is at most sufficient evidence to justify a trial on manslaughter charges, and insufficient evidence to justify a murder trial.

The lack of a cause of death may be what the submission will be based upon - we will find out tomorrow. Mr Hallowes will argue that at least one of the criteria for a murder charge hasn’t been met.

Borce’s legal team indicated to 9news that ‘If that happens, his lawyers have told 9NEWS Mr Ristevski will plead not guilty’ [to downgraded manslaughter charges] : Karen Ristevski's remains found with 'skull intact'

Thank you for making the events of the day so clear, Amalgam. I appreciate it.

Yes it was a fb thread, he’d responded to someone on fb stating he saw them weekly or something like that.

Mr Williams said he was close to Mr Ristevski, the last person to see Ms Ristevski on the morning she disappeared, leading to speculation about what he knew. “I worked with him for 10-plus years. We’ve had heated disagreements like all family members do, but consider us to be close,” he wrote on the Facebook page.

“For those also wondering, I catch up with him weekly for the last two months.”

Nocookies

Karen Ristevski’s brother stands by her husband Borce

Two months being from when Karen disappeared.

I wonder what it was that Stephen feels Borce did to cause Karen and he not to be speaking for months before she disappeared?

Ms Ristevski's cousin Lisa Gray said in a statement she went to the Ristevski house in the days after Karen's disappearance. Mr Ristevski was speaking to police when she got there and the next day, she said, he appeared disengaged, even from his daughter Sarah.

"Sarah would often go to him for a hug. I felt like she was supporting him and he was so self-obsessed with him feeling like a victim, he didn't give much back to Sarah or anyone else that could be suffering," Ms Gray said.

One night, someone at the house held up a note that read: "Do not speak out loud as the house is bugged".

"I remember thinking why do we need to do that if Borce has done nothing wrong?" Ms Gray said.

During cross-examination, Ms Gray agreed Mr Ristevski had been annoyed during a phone conversation towards the end of 2016, because Sarah had been upset by comments from another family member. During questioning, defence lawyer Sam Norton said Sarah Ristevski was at one point intercepted at the airport.

Borce Ristevski's lawyers to ask for murder charge to be downgraded

I'm interested in Sarah being "intercepted" at the airport... what was that all about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500