Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #16 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling there is a lot more that will be revealed later. A lot of things that will surprise us.

Yes, I think a lot more is coming.

The prosecution only had to reveal enough to show that Borce is believed to have murdered Karen. Even though the defence would have the whole brief of evidence by now, every detail did not have to be raised in the committal hearing. The defence would not have an issue with that, as they are hoping this wont go to trial.

Did anyone catch channel 9 news tonight? One of the history searches was how to delete apple...something something. I didn't catch it!

I saw it.
Also how to delete your google history, how police track and how to get a map of such.

Several searches about deleting evidence this creep left

RISTEVSKI IPAD SEARCH HISTORY REVEALED

In the days after Karen Ristevski went missing, the iPad used by her and the accused was used to make a number of searches of Google.

Mr Fisher told the court the queries, between July 1 and July 3, 2016, related to the way Google tracks mobile phones.

Among them were “how to do google tracking history”, “where to find map that shows google is tracking your location”, “find location history in google maps on iPhone” and “Apple Maps timeline google search”.

The magistrate asked Mr Fisher who the iPad belonged to.

“Whose iPad? Is it Sarah’s in her bedroom? Is it on the kitchen table? They might be looking for the deceased’s mobile phone and tracking,” she said.

Mr Fisher said Sarah Ristevski had her own iPad at the time.

Did anyone catch channel 9 news tonight? One of the history searches was how to delete apple...something something. I didn't catch it!

I think one of the things he was looking for is this .....

How to delete your search history and destinations in Maps on iPhone and iPad

Didn't want anyone to know where he had been, according to his phone's location services. And what he had searched on the iPad. Too bad for him that forensics can still find that buried deep within the memory.

One more clue
“He takes the deceased from the car, places her between two fallen tree trunks and further conceals her body with things from the bush. The crown says it was thorough and required great effort.
He probably had less than half an hour to do all the above. He also apparently had to use Google maps to find the location. This guy must be speedy Gonzales:confused:

One more clue

He probably had less than half an hour to do all the above. He also apparently had to use Google maps to find the location. This guy must be speedy Gonzales:confused:

Surely he wasn't so naive that he googled site, to place her body.
If that was the case, the Police would have searched that area.
Site found by someone else.

Yep and that’s a damn good thing. I’d just like to see how he looks now.

I looked at photos, here on our site.
Look how the stress has affected him: when you compare the early photo of the three, nice and happy, to the one going up the stairs to see his Lawyer.
Now with the added stress, of jail, the Committal Hearing, he must be a wreck.
We are probably tired, just keeping up here: we can read a book, and get to sleep, and not think of 'what will happen now'.
He must be wide awake for hours, every night, unless they knock him out with 'sleeping pills'.

One more clue

He probably had to google map his way out from there . Can you imagine his heart would have been thumping after dumping his wife of 27 years, mother to his child, knowing it was the last time he was ever going to see her again. He would have felt lost and confused with that adrenaline rush and had no choice but to switch his phone on for help getting out of there.

BBM - He didn't want her knowing the INTIMATE details. Of what? How he killed her? Or what happened afterwards?
That's all it says.
When Sarah pressed. The reply was I don't want you knowing the "intimate details".
It could have meant the intimate details of his shisha purchase up the Calder.
But I am thinking it was more don't ask what you don't want to know.
imo

Answer sleep
Article updated

* Borce did not want Sarah to know the intimate details of his shisha purchase up the Calder.
* While police and SES drained dams at Toolern Vale the bugged chat took place.
* Sarah was heard saying she could not understand why they were searching there when her mothers phone last pinged at Gisborne.
* The searches on the i pad were on the 1st and 2nd July.
* BR in his initial interview told police he had been home. Had a shower at about 11:30 am and went out that afternoon in his silver VW to do a uber shift.

Category: | Herald Sun
Ristevski latest: Daughter Sarah’s questions aired in court

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads