Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Especially with the SM presence of him and his wife. It is exceedingly unlikely she didn't know he was married, or even that SW was pregnant. All there FB, IG and Twitter profiles were public and open for anyone to see.

I wonder if the 5 weeks SW spent in NC were the point at which workplace flirtation became an affair. I can see him framing it as a trial separation, garnering some sympathy as the faithful, wronged partner — and then SW returns and the pressure is on to resume a life he now wants nothing to do with....

In my experience, some people who move on in relationships need to hate their former partner in order to achieve that break. Though few, thankfully, feel the urge to murder:

Medical...how long does it take for s child to turn blue after death?
My husband passed and by the time hospice, clergy, family etc. 4 hours passed and only his lips started to change color.Would a child be quicker?

If you are saying that when SW came home he admitted killing the girls to her I would NOT doubt that. He WANTED to hurt her. Telling her this would certainly cause her to stop in her tracks, close her eyes, perhaps fall to her knees a great way to hurt her to the max AND get her in a position where he could kill her quickly. I don't even think if it happened he would have thought of the second part, just making sure he hurt her as much as possible before killing her...you know to pay her back for all the imagined pain SHE caused him. This guy is not just a pyschopath (which I now feel he is) he is the MEAN type. Oh yeah, there was some abuse going on in that house from him to her. He is the mind game player. Probably never got physical with her until the end. Looking back on that picture of the girls I'm just about certain that he planned that staged scene for her to find. Either he did it with the girls or had them do it so she would find it.
That is what mind players do.
this. totally. this is also why her phone was found in the loft area between the bedrooms. he put those babies on display for her. he most certainly DID see his baby splayed out and 'blue'. He probably saw it a lot before she got home and probably watched them on the monitor to be sure they were dead. He's a liar but I think there's a lot of tidbits of truth in his "confession".

If you are saying that when SW came home he admitted killing the girls to her I would NOT doubt that. He WANTED to hurt her. Telling her this would certainly cause her to stop in her tracks, close her eyes, perhaps fall to her knees a great way to hurt her to the max AND get her in a position where he could kill her quickly. I don't even think if it happened he would have thought of the second part, just making sure he hurt her as much as possible before killing her...you know to pay her back for all the imagined pain SHE caused him. This guy is not just a pyschopath (which I now feel he is) he is the MEAN type. Oh yeah, there was some abuse going on in that house from him to her. He is the mind game player. Probably never got physical with her until the end. Looking back on that picture of the girls I'm just about certain that he planned that staged scene for her to find. Either he did it with the girls or had them do it so she would find it.
That is what mind players do.

TOTALLY THIS^

Wow, take off for a couple hours and all this happens! First off does anyone have the link to the affidavit?

As far as CW goes, well, well now...he is going to play this one out to the end isn't he. That ego of his still believing he can pull the wool over everyone's eyes. Was not in the least bit surprised that he is putting the blame of the girls death on SW. After all, this is what it was always about, his hatred for his own wife. It was pretty obvious by the defence request for DNA swabs from the children's neck and their nails be preserved that this was the route he was going. Shame her and slam her to the end. His jealousy of her exists even after her death it seems. What a life she must have been living trying to placate that enormous ego of his. If only she had learned earlier that she was wasting her time and energy on this jerk she may have escaped with her life and her childrens. But that is not the type of person these guys go for is it. They go after the loving and nurturing ones because they understand they are the type that will put up with their narcissism by using their trusting and loving nature against them.

RIP Shannan, take solace in knowing that we all see through him and a jury will as well. Justice will prevail.
Could he have set that up himself after killing SW by putting SW hands around the girls necks and take her hand and scrape their skin with her nails?

When defense claimed they wanted the DNA from the girls necks, it was obvious where this was going. Defense was going to say he didn't kill the children, she did. But after being in crude oil, I fail to see how DNA can be found even if it was there to begin with.

There is an article out there that says they should be able to still retrieve DNA evidence

it is so strange

in the interviews i did not see what you all saw

now that we have some nuance

i am thinking

jeezz what is he suppossed to do

admit he killed his wife he moved everything saw his wife murder his kids

i would think (sounds awful) what he did in panic would make some sense

it is done

it happened

i dont like jail

it does not change that everything that happened happened

i know you guys this sounds bad

but if you can suspend your suspcions for a minute dont ya think he was kinda freaked

he admitted to first degree murder

so he will be in jail for the rest of his life

there is really no reason for him to lie if he actually killed the kids

he is going to prison forever

From the beginning I found his emotional statement just true

now ( i know no one believes this ) just roll for a minute

that he just told a woman he did love in the past mother of two of his children that he has to go

that would be an emotional event for both of them

he totally completely admitted to first degree murder

No....no he did not totally and completely admit to first degree murder. Come on. He laid the foundation for a self defense argument. Now the state has to prove it wasn’t.

I am just waiting on him to change his story again... "the Ninjas came in and did it. I never saw their faces." Maybe when they release the interrogation tapes we will see him doing headstands...

Seriously if he had more time or wasn't so effing dumb he could have come up with something slightly more plausible like this! Or crazy band of hippies breaking in. Or Coricidin cough and cold!

Hmmm I wonder if CW has scratches all over his chest and back. There’s was a photo on SW’s Instagram or Twitter I don’t remember which one of Chris mowing the lawn shirtless. I couldn’t believe how buff he is as it’s hard to tell with his shirt on. He looks VERY strong. He’ll do fine in prison lifting weights all day long.
I’m still wondering if she tore off that purple lupus bracelet he’s worn everyday for years but it’s missing in his interviews.

My husband passed and by the time hospice, clergy, family etc. 4 hours passed and only his lips started to change color.Would a child be quicker?
My niece passed away at 4 weeks old, we were with her over a few hours and she was still normal color.

No way he saw a blue child in his timeframe.

But he’s a proven liar, he lied on national tv.

Meh....I don’t think he will kill himself now. He would have already. He’s going to start believing his own lies and think he can get away with this. He won’t, but he thinks he will.
Yep, his narcissistic self thinks he is smarter than the average bear -- he's done so well so far, ya know <gag> -- in fact, he may already be gloating a bit.

If things start to turn ugly for him -- if he is smart enuff to recognize it -- he may finally turn into the wimp that I think he is. I hope he is already sleeping with one eye open on that jailhouse cot.

In his post dated March 2018, CW writes about the "girls surgeries" and CeCe keeping him up at night. So he was dealing with a wife with lupus and two fragile little girls with severe allergies. After the murders, he took off the purple Lupus wristband he had always worn. He didn't want to be that guy anymore.

Poor him. Boo hoo

That quote of “turned blue” makes me think he murdered them before SW came and this was the order he commited the acts and what he saw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaye 502