Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
one article i read said the info came from the vice president of Crime Stoppers of Central Iowa (Greg Willey)

<modsnipped>

I wonder if the autopsy will show she’s been deceased the whole time? I think that’s most likely, but even more devastating to think she could have been alive part of this time and placed there recently. :/

God rest Mollie’s sweet soul. May she be in eternal peace. So relieved that her family and friends will have her back rather than her being lost to them forever. NOW ALL efforts can concentrate with laser focus on bringing the person responsible for her death to justice.

Hey everyone, been lurking for awhile following this case, and this is my first post. Something about this particular case has really burrowed into my brain. The news of her being found dead not only saddened me, but greatly angered me as well. What kind of world do we live in where a 20 year old college student can't even go for a jog in her tiny hometown without having her entire life/dreams/goals completely snuffed out? I pray for her family and can't even imagine what they are going through. The word "heartbreaking" doesn't even begin to describe losing a child. I hope they find and arrest suspect soon so that Mollie's spirit and her family can receive some measure of peace in justice.

Sorry, but it's always been like this.

What does communication mean in today's digital age with Fitbits, cell phones, laptops, ipads, tablets, and wearable technology? Doesn't it mean using one of these devices? It certainly includes more than a physical conversation between two people.

Police are not providing conflicting reports. After a month of sifting through information, they published what they know about the last sighting and communication with Mollie, and they want to know about five specific locations.

I can agree with this up to a point. how does LE determine from a electronic device if it is communication with in fact MT unless it is voice communication? Beyond voice communication or visual of her all that is known is that her electronic device did or did not communicate. so what part of electronic communication do they consider communication from her? moo

No matter how or where it happened, this was going to be the horrible outcome. You do not go silent while your family agonizes for over a month unless you no longer have a voice. I'm sad and also really angry that another life has been taken.

I have a feeling her deceased body was being kept elsewhere and it was just dumped overnight and found this morning. JMO

I think the same. Remember yesterday we learned that Mollie's dad was going home and that LE had told the family to return to their usual routines, this perhaps made the perp feel comfortable that he wouldn't be seen disposing of her. I really really hope that LE had some "eyes" on that spot... with that many FBI agents in Brooklyn you'd hope so. Praying for justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993