Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
So very gutwrenching i could only listen anymore, not watch anylonger after the first few minutes. Emotionally it's hard for me to understand how CW did not fling himself around in tears to beg forgiveness and throw himself onto the mercy of the family and court. How could he sit through that dark sadness so seemingly calm. I was deeply ashamed for him, if that makes sense. Ashamed for the human race. Here the long waits start and the stalling games begin then. November 19th. All those incarceration years compiled, I wonder if maybe he'll still plea after all. But I cannot look into the mind of such a human, so, who knows.... he seems to have a good defense team though, which I do approve of. It's his right and he should have good representation. ALSO because it'll be less grounds for appeals later! And I have a good feeling about the DA's office. A good gut feeling.

I'm at work so couldn't watch. Did he enter a plea? Not guilty to all? Or guilty to killing Shanann?

(I'm kind of glad I couldn't watch. I would want to crawl through the screen and strangle him!)

If you are stalking the GF, please STOP IT NOW

This could shut this entire thread down & evetybody here woulf be really mad at you
I think they were discussing SW’s mother being on the witness list. And yes her last name does start with an R.

I agree however that we shouldn’t be discussing the girlfriend.

This thread is moving very slowly - is because there are 3,200 users on here??!!

Bail denied - right? Did he enter a plea?

I am very impressed with this judge. He holds himself and speaks in such a strong and serious manner. He is dotting i's and crossing t's. Exact, careful and thorough.

I am greatly appreciative that he is the judge on this case.

The D.A. is so much like the judge.

I am feeling very confident that justice will prevail.

I didn't see meek or cowardice. I thought he looked like he's sure he can pull off playing victim.

About her dad. His grief is unmistakable and unbearable to watch, but his rage is also unmistakable, but no doubt will help him survive the long & terrible trial process he and his remaining family will have to endure.

He walked away without turning to look at his or SW's family like the coward that he is.
Was his family there? The cameraman focused on everything but them if they were. I can't understand giving them privacy but keeping the camera on a grieving father.

Sha
I think they were discussing SW’s mother being on the witness list. And yes her last name does start with an R.

I agree however that we shouldn’t be discussing the girlfriend.

Thanks. Shannan's maiden name starts with an "R"

I'm just sensitive because someone PM'd me asking if I had info on the GF and I keep seeing people asking on the board.

There's reports they paid 3000 a month. So 1000 behind isn't much. It's weird. my gut feeling is that he knew he fkd up as a man and father saw greener grass. Wanted a fresh start. Shanaan probably wanted to keep fighting to keep her life and family together even if it was just for the kids

I wonder how long he was screwing around. Why want another child when you're sinking? What a mess he is!

If they were giving up the house, they weren’t paying the mortgage. You might be surprised how long you can stay in a house before the bank kicks you out. You’re right-$1,000 isn’t an insurmountable amount, so there was a reason they didn’t just pay it. This is JMO as to why. I have seen it happen.
I agree that separation had probably been discussed prior to this. We have to take her SM with a grain of salt. She was in sales, and was promoting herself & the lifestyle she achieved through THRIVE.
I agree S.W. more than likely wanted to/thought they could make it work. I think she had been the one to want to give him a son, to pull him back in. I know this isn’t what she said on SM.
I think C.W. had already checked out. He didn’t want to be married, he didn’t want any more children nor the ones he already had, and he very well may have planned to “disappear” as well (unencumbered and with his new love interest), had his plan not been foiled. He just didn’t have time to set the scene.

I didn’t see his father there or her mother. Her father is a REAL man who is sheltering her mother from having to be there. I feel my heart breaking in pieces for her family. In pictures it’s obvious that Shanann and him were very close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gingerdoodle