Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was somehow taped it wouldn’t be admissible as evidence, unless they were told they were being taped. However it’s very very unlikely to have been taped

Why is that? We saw a Ross Harris with Leann when she came in. (Hot car death in Georgia)

Why are you stating it would not be taped?

Rewatching the video/ not one tear for the children he says SW took from him.

One time I caused my mom to be hurt by accident: she cut her toe. I was a blubbering mess.

This man lost is entire family and not one tear? Monster

welp im late as usual but this slime ball!!!!! screwing around then trying to blame her for killing the girls! MMMMHMMMMMM #sideeye I see you CW....... so does everyone else! I hope the woman he was seeing is mortified. and I cannot get over OIL TANKS.... that is like the cruelest method of disaposal ive ever heard. psychopath.

Admin....can we get a ruling on gf please. I'm new so have mercy. I feel that she made up part of or all of his motive so it's fair to discuss but will put tail between my legs if vetoed.

If you are stalking the GF, please STOP IT NOW

This could shut this entire thread down & evetybody here woulf be really mad at you

Hard keeping up here on this busy case!

I want to weigh in and say how deeply concerned I am that he could get a jury that could be convinced of "alternative facts" like "I snapped when I saw my wife strangling the children."

What a bunch of poop.

We have seen this happen before.

It enrages me that he even gets a voice to disparage SW after killing her.

Yes. They bought that home in 2013 and declared Bankruptcy in 2015. Based on what was made public regarding their income at the time of filing, the house payment was way beyond what they could reasonably afford.

Shannan owned a home in NC that she sold and likely was the down payment on their Frederick, CO home they bought in 2013.

When they filed for bankruptcy, they documented that their income of $91K wasnt adequate to pay $3000/mo mortgage, $600 car payment, and about $70k worth of outstanding debt consisting of student loans, medical bills, and credit cards

As far as I have seen, they have had only one bankrupty, on the house where the murders occurred.

A separate issue is a court date Aug 24 ( this Friday) because of $1552 due to their HOA and unpaid for what appears to be 2+ years

I thought I heard nov 19th @ 10:00am MT
He is incarcerated without bail until Nov 6 - is that correct?

He's gonna have terrible caffeine withdrawl from losing his Thrive & Burn patches & he aint gonna be so buff after 2 months of jail cuisine

*edited to fix quote.
Darn phone & long nails!

Admin....can we get a ruling on gf please. I'm new so have mercy. I feel that she made up part of or all of his motive so it's fair to discuss but will put tail between my legs if vetoed.
We are not allowed to discuss, sleuth, mention or allude to the gf. Or anyone else unless they are mentioned in main stream news reports or have been named a suspect or person of interest in this case.
I hope this helps .

You are confusing HOA dues with mortgage payments. Their mortgage was $3000 a month and I'm not sure how much their HOA dues were. They obviously didn't pay HOA for a while. I'm all the way on the East Coast and our dues are about $200 a year. I've heard they are higher in Coloradeo.

I’m not confusing the two. The lien on the house was placed by the HOA for unpaid dues, which totaled a little over $1,000 total. The lien is (required by law) to be paid upon sale of the house by whoever sells the home, whether it’s the owner, bank, etc.
What I’m saying is that if the Watts forfeited the home as part of their 2015 bankruptcy, they very well could’ve been living there without making mortgage payments. I’m offering this as an explanation to those asking, “If they were making $3,000 monthly mortgage payments, why wouldn’t they just pay $1,000 in overdue HOA dues?” Well, if they aren’t making mortgage payments, they would not bother with dues because they’d be paid by the bank upon foreclosure through the lien. Or another possibility was their dues were in escrow as part of their monthly payment, which they weren’t paying.
I have dealt with this as a member of an HOA. And I’ve seen people stay years in homes before the bank finally foreclosures/sells at auction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa