Found Deceased Shanann Watts (34) and daughters Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Small claims court vs. Wyndham Hill Master Association - their HOA.

All Court Locations
Showing 1 - 3 of 3 records

Date Len Name Hearing Type Case # Location Division
8/24/18
8:30 AM 1H WATTS, CHRISTOPHER Return Date on Summons C622018C34877 Weld County Division C
8/24/18
8:30 AM 1H WATTS, SHANANN Return Date on Summons C622018C34877 Weld County Division C
8/24/18
8:30 AM 1H WYNDHAM HILL MASTER ASSOCIATION INC Return Date on Summons C622018C34877 Weld County Division C

Ugh. We had major legal hassles with our old HOA. They were a pathetic and disgusting group. So glad we sold the home and moved to a saner neighborhood.

If I went missing, you all would find similar records with our old HOA--fines, liens, etc, all because of the color we painted the trim , and our refusing to cut down a gorgeous old tree, just because they complained it dropped leaves in the community pool at the bottom of the hill.

I am not going to judge them for this....lol

If you close your eyes and listen to the voice on the following news report, it will give you chills. It did me. That voice sounds so familiar....MOO
Pregnant woman, two daughters missing in Frederick

Exactly, the pitch, tone and even the inappropriate half giggle which reminded me of a smile that was photographed of the killer at a prayer vigil for his missing wife.

I hope we can soon hear a statement from her parents. I am sure they are totally losing it with their daughter and grandkids missing but I would think they might be aware of something that might be amiss in the relationship given she stayed with them recently for 6 weeks. If she did not come straight out and tell them, they still may have observed conversation between the couple that might have made her draw her own conclusions about the current state of their marriage. Someone here posted that he had gone to NC to visit during her stay there which would give her parents the opportunity to make an even closer observations of how they were interacting so close to the time she went missing.

Last edited:
I dont understand the being out until 2 am being 15 weeks pregnant either but to each their own

obviously to me it seems like they were having problems but to kill 3 people would have to be a big trigger hit

The window of opportunity is quite small too unless every detail was premeditated. Friend confirmed 2am drop off, presumably the video confirmed his 5:15am departure. I saw on a friend's fb comment that his vehicle and the house were searched multiple times already by LE...perhaps they found something and aren't saying until after an arrest.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-08-15 at 11.47.17 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-08-15 at 11.47.17 AM.png
    107.1 KB · Views: 77
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics