Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
From "Psychology Today": "Anger is inaccurately considered by some psychotherapists to be a secondary rather than primary emotion." It explains why some people think this. Then, the article goes on to state that: "In my view, it is a grave error to dismiss anger or rage as secondary and therefore less significant emotions than fear, shame, anxiety or love in the psychotherapy process. Anger is a primary emotion that tends to be repressed in most patients."
The Primacy of Anger Problems

It short, it can be considered a secondary reaction but that's not the rule. Each case must be considered on its own merits.

Verified psychologist here. While Psychology Today is not a great source for psychological science, this is accurate. The primary emotions are generally regarded as happiness, sadness, fear, anger, and surprise. (Behind on the thread, not sure if anyone else has chimed in here).

Maybe so, but I am not feeling 'fear' when I see my neighbor's dog fresh poo on my lawn in the morning. I am feeling anger.

Here is some info on anger as a secondary emotion. It may be that you feel disrespected.

I wonder if CW was never allowed to show emotion. It was so typical especially for boys.

Seriously, there is a whole book on How to Talk Minnesotan which is so true. Even though Minnesotans aren’t big on showing emotions, we don’t have more murders than everyone else so there is more to CW than stuffing his emotions.

Anger: A Secondary Emotion

Yeah. To the contrary. I think they're incredible. And your info explains something I've been thinking. I do believe they've been peppering the internet with nasty insinuations about Shanann's character. Or encouraging others to do so.

And I think it's having an effect.
Incredible. Well, if it is any consolation, I strongly believe your presence and posts here make a difference, particularly on days you are here like today. So...make a clone! :)

I bet his wife bought it for him when she was on her trip to NC. That's where the Tarheels are from.

And it is weird, and very strange, that he would wear that shirt, if he told the truth about her killing the children.

If my husband strangled our babies, there is no way I would get up the next day, and put on anything he had given me as a gift, including my wedding ring..

Seems to counter preening for the person he was sleeping with outside his marriage (affair, I'm not sure the initials to use for that) but his face lit up.
Despite knowing exactly where his family was.... dirt and oil... I'm exhausted with saying it. He smiled about that dang shirt.

No doubt he was preening though.

But he did attribute the shirt to Shanann. I would like to know the origins of that shirt. Heck maybe he was just vain enough after losing 50lbs to like the way it made him look on camera.

Even if his wife and mother of his babies purchased it.

JMO

No doubt in my mind that CW regrets the interview and staying with the Thayers.

Their friends were on the ball left and right. Bet he didn't count on that. NUA called the police when she didn't buy his story about a playdate and then the Thayers, who he trusted enough to stay with, called and reported him the next day.

I don't recall this older article being posted, but with all of the threads it's likely I missed it. It has a very clear google map photo of the actual tanks, and it's so desolate...... absolutely devastating to see.

And the quotes from Nick Thayer, the horror He feels having let CW sleep in his house that night with his wife and child.

Shanann Watts’ girls may have been dead when she got home, husband’s charges show

Seems to counter preening for the person he was sleeping with outside his marriage (affair, I'm not sure the initials to use for that) but his face lit up.
Despite knowing exactly where his family was.... dirt and oil... I'm exhausted with saying it. He smiled about that dang shirt.

No doubt he was preening though.

But he did attribute the shirt to Shanann. I would like to know the origins of that shirt. Heck maybe he was just vain enough after losing 50lbs to like the way it made him look on camera.

Even if his wife and mother of his babies purchased it.

JMO
I think the main reason he discussed it, is that it took the focus off of the important questions. He didn’t have to lie about the shirt, so he was happy to talk about it.

Yeah. To the contrary. I think they're incredible. And your info explains something I've been thinking. I do believe they've been peppering the internet with nasty insinuations about Shanann's character. Or encouraging others to do so.

Agree. And seems obvious. Hope, beyond hope, the jury is not biased in either way. Hoping we can trust in the system and real evidence. IMO

@gitana1

@gitana1, who has been peppering the internet with nasty insinuations about SW character? TIA

I am not a mod. Just cautioning that Tricia has warned everyone she will NOT put up with snark any more and IMO it is again creeping into the thread. I don't want the mods overworked or the thread closed. JMO.

------
In other news,
I have a funny feeling that a lot of information is going to be discovered soon.

Just look how much we are learning from the defense trying to keep information out, forcing the hand of the state to put more reasoning and information in their filings!

@gitana1

@gitana1, who has been peppering the internet with nasty insinuations about SW character? TIA
There are Facebook groups that seem dedicated to that sole purpose. It’s absolutely shocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa