Supreme Court Nominee

Should a person be judged on something done over 40 years ago?

• Yes

Votes: 59 39.1%
  • No

Votes: 17 11.3%
  • Depends

Votes: 75 49.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am trying not to post anything tht would not be allowed. This can be a touchy subject for many women. But please, do under-estimate sexual assault of a child -- it is no less intense or emotional than for an adult or for a rape. I may not recall every detail, but 65 years later I can tell you what it smelled like in that building/room, how dirty and dark it was, who it was, and how I felt. Will my memory be perfect? probably not. Do I know the address? no --- but I can take you there.

It says 'Puerto Rico" .... what is wrong with it?

I am trying not to post anything tht would not be allowed. This can be a touchy subject for many women. But please, do under-estimate sexual assault of a child -- it is no less intense or emotional than for an adult or for a rape. I may not recall every detail, but 65 years later I can tell you what it smelled like in that building/room, how dirty and dark it was, who it was, and how I felt. Will my memory be perfect? probably not. Do I know the address? no --- but I can take you there.

It says 'Puerto Rico" .... what is wrong with it?

Nothing wrong w/ PR.

All nominees should be vetted. However, is George Soros and his group behind bringing down Kavanaugh? When I see articles like this, it gives me pause. IMO

https://nypost.com/2018/09/22/how-feinstein-is-conspiring-to-destroy-kavanaugh/

Brett Kavanaugh, Christine Blasey Ford and the links to George Soros
<modsnip - rude>. Dr Ford told her husband and therapist years ago. A doctor in NM who was at Yale at same time as Ramirez and Kavanaugh has come forward to say he heard about incident the night it happened and has emailed others in past months. There is a lot of corroborating evidence for each accusation <modsnip - rude>.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Times had interviewed several dozen people over the past week in an attempt to corroborate her story, and could find no one with firsthand knowledge. Ms. Ramirez herself contacted former Yale classmates asking if they recalled the incident and told some of them that she could not be certain Mr. Kavanaugh was the one who exposed himself.

Christine Blasey Ford Reaches Deal to Testify at Kavanaugh Hearing

Apologies if already shared.

At least 600 Yale alumnae stand with new Kavanaugh accuser Deborah Ramirez in open letter

At least 600 women who graduated from Yale University between 1966 and 2018 have signed a letter in support of Deborah Ramirez, the second woman to come forward with allegations of sexual misconduct against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.

“We are coming forward as women of Yale because we have a shared experience of the environment that shaped not only Judge Kavanaugh’s life and career, but our own,” the open letter states.

The letter does not corroborate Ramirez’s allegations; however, the signees write that they stand with Ramirez out of that “shared experience” — and with “all women who have faced sexual assault, not only at Yale, but across the country.”

bbm

These conspiracy stories are a joke. Dr Ford told her husband and therapist years ago. A doctor in NM who was at Yale at same time as Ramirez and Kavanaugh has come forward to say he heard about incident the night it happened and has emailed others in past months. There is a lot of corroborating evidence for each accusation but some don't want to admit it and push dumb conspiracy stories for the cult.
I didn't think she gave a name to the therapist and said there were 4 guys in the room, right? ?

“I will not be intimidated into withdrawing from this process,” Kavanaugh wrote in the letter. “The coordinated effort to destroy my good name will not drive me out. The vile threats of violence against my family will not drive me out. The last minute character assassination will not succeed.”

Kavanaugh fires back at latest allegation, says he won’t be ‘intimidated into withdrawing’
It won't succeed because several on the Judiciary Committee have already made it known that nothing will stop Kavanaugh. He will be pushed/rammed through regardless of any testimony.
IMO

Stormy Daniels lawyer Michael Avenatti has lobbed an additional charge at under-fire Brett Kavanaugh dredged from the Supreme Court nominee's high school yearbook.
Avenatti late Sunday demanded Kavanaugh be asked about a yearbook entry that says: 'FFFFFFFourth of July' – and Avenatti, who says he now represents a client with a sensational charge against Kavanaugh, believes he has cracked the teen code.
Describing the yearbook entry, Avenatti wrote: 'We believe that this stands for: Find them, French them, Feel them, Finger them, F*ck them, Forget them.'

Michael Avenatti makes new explicit allegations against Kavanaugh that his yearbook entry | Daily Mail Online

If this is true, I'm going to vomit.
Also from your link:
He also vouched for his client's credibility.

'Warning: My client re Kavanaugh has previously done work within the State Dept, U.S. Mint, & DOJ. She has been granted multiple security clearances in the past including Public Trust & Secret. The GOP and others better be very careful in trying to suggest that she is not credible,' Avenatti wrote.

That is what saved me. And I did have numerous allegations.

I will be interested to see if Kavanaugh does any backpedaling. If he does, he is toast. I wouldn't even let him be a dog catcher.

Time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member