Found Alive OR - Heather Mounce Davison, 37, Dallas, 12 Aug 2017

She's out on bail, my guess is she has gotten the money through selling her story to the media.

She's out on bail, my guess is she has gotten the money through selling her story to the media.

Probably a family member. She is not best friends with the media.
VINELink

Offender Name:
MOUNCE, HEATHER MAE
Custody Status:
Out of Custody
Reason:
Bonded out
Race:
White
Contact Facility:
Registration for notification is not currently available for this offender.

O
Probably a family member. She is not best friends with the media.
VINELink

Offender Name:
MOUNCE, HEATHER MAE
Custody Status:
Out of Custody
Reason:
Bonded out
Race:
White
Contact Facility:
Registration for notification is not currently available for this offender.

I don't see any updates in the news about her trial that supposedly was scheduled for Oct 24th

Woman facing felony charges allowed to leave state

Polk County Circuit Court Judge Rafael Caso agreed to allow her to leave the state after she posted bail, according to court documents....On Sept. 11, her father L** *advertiser censored******* of Hazelton, Idaho posted the 10 percent security required to release her.

The release document read “shall not leave the state of Oregon with permission from the court.”
Mounce appeared before Caso on Sept. 13, where he outlined terms of her release.

Caso ordered that Mounce be “allowed to return to Idaho. Zero contact with any victims. Cannot act as fiduciary. No control of any party’s money. Waiver of extradition allow. Must attend all court hearings in person, telephonic not allowed at this time.”...

She is next due in court for a pretrial conference on Nov. 19 at 11 a.m. in courtroom No. 2 before Judge Norm Hill.

Trial set in Mounce case

A trial in the case against Heather Mounce, the former Dallas woman accused of multiple counts of identity theft and criminal mistreatment, is set for September 9, 2019.

Mounce appeared before Judge Norm Hill on Monday morning for a pretrial conference.

Mounce will next be in court on Jan. 28 for a status check on the case.

Trial set in Mounce case

A trial in the case against Heather Mounce, the former Dallas woman accused of multiple counts of identity theft and criminal mistreatment, is set for September 9, 2019.

Mounce appeared before Judge Norm Hill on Monday morning for a pretrial conference.

Damn that is slow. The trial is set for September 9 - 20, 2019

Woman facing felony charges allowed to leave state

Polk County Circuit Court Judge Rafael Caso agreed to allow her to leave the state after she posted bail, according to court documents....On Sept. 11, her father L** *advertiser censored******* of Hazelton, Idaho posted the 10 percent security required to release her.

The release document read “shall not leave the state of Oregon with permission from the court.”
Mounce appeared before Caso on Sept. 13, where he outlined terms of her release.

Caso ordered that Mounce be “allowed to return to Idaho. Zero contact with any victims. Cannot act as fiduciary. No control of any party’s money. Waiver of extradition allow. Must attend all court hearings in person, telephonic not allowed at this time.”...

She is next due in court for a pretrial conference on Nov. 19 at 11 a.m. in courtroom No. 2 before Judge Norm Hill.
Trial set in Mounce case

I hope her father is willing and able to keep her on a tight leash until the trial next year. I also hope she is getting treatment and won’t harm anyone else. She seems very clever and devious. JMO

Is she facing much time if found guilty?

I haven't found any news reports that document how much time is possible.

I think it's pretty complex because she has 96 charges, and many of those would probably be concurrent charges. MOO

I guess we'll have to wait and see what the low-end and high-end is possible.

Moving along.....

Heather Mounce, the former Dallas resident indicted on 98 felony counts of identity theft, theft and criminal mistreatment in July 2018, is due back in court on May 6 for a pretrial conference before Polk County Circuit Court Judge Norman Hill.

Harden charged with 10 more counts of abuse

Nothing in the news today about the pre- Trail conference That was supposed to happen today.

Mounce to argue for change of venue

Defendant also asks for 32 counts to be dismissed

In his motions, Park requests a change of venue due to extensive news coverage of Mounce’s 2017 disappearance and rescue from a cliff near Florence, and her 2018 indictment.

In a separate motion, Park requested a third of the charges be dismissed due to prosecutors being too late bring those charges against his client.

In a third motion, Park says evidence in a phone call recorded by Dallas police should be suppressed because Mounce was not aware she was being recorded.

Park in another motion request some of the charges be tried in a separate trial because they do not meet the requirements of being “of the same or similar character; based on the same act or transaction.

The motion hearing is scheduled for Monday at 9:30 a.m. before Polk County Circuit Court Judge Norm Hill.

It looks like the disposition as of today is that there must have been a plea deal for some of the charges as it says convicted for some and others were dismissed earlier. I haven't seen it hit the news yet.

Counts 1 through 31 and count 33 were dismissed.

I would assume that polkio.com, ( the Polk County itemizer-observer), will have an article on it later this evening or tomorrow.

Screenshot is from today from Webportal.courts.oregon.gov

Attachments

• 20190909_182327.jpg
    20190909_182327.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 20190909_182110.jpg
    20190909_182110.jpg
    215.4 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Polk County woman rescued from cliff, charged with 98 felonies pleads guilty to aggravated theft, identity theft

"On Monday, Mounce, 39, a former Dallas resident who moved out-of-state after being charged with 98 felonies, pleaded guilty to two counts of first-degree aggravated theft, 12 counts of identity theft and two counts of first-degree theft for embezzling tens of thousands of dollars from her former employers."

Her then-husband Denton Davison later told the Polk County Itemizer-Observer he married Mounce on Aug. 5, 2017. The day after they returned from their honeymoon, his and Mounce's bosses at OpenRoad Transportation told him they found evidence that Mounce, their human resources director, had been stealing money.

Mounce pleads guilty to some charges

Mounce faces a trial on 51 charges in which the victim is listed as Anthony Emil Brit, her grandfather.

Those charges were severed from the original indictment and assigned to another trial.

The court dismissed 32 charges on Monday during Mounce’s change of plea hearing.

Mounce’s sentencing on the 15 charges she pleaded to is on Thursday at 1:15 p.m. in Polk County Circuit Court Judge Norm Hill’s courtroom.

Does anyone know any details of the charges of mistreatment of her grandfather?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migrant
Back