Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to marry in the spring #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meghan wrote the foreword to Together: Our Community Cookbook, which has already knocked JK Rowling off the number one spot on Amazon's bestseller list..... (in UK it appears). In the United States it appears as #1 Best Seller in Middle Eastern Cooking, Food & Wine for now.

Meghan's recipe book tops Amazon's bestseller list, bumps JK Rowling off No 1 spot

Good for them! I wonder how they're going to put all this money to use because I think they're going to get quite a bit. @Laughing, you'll have to give us a book review!

It's important to remember that Meghan is highlighting the work of The Hub Community Kitchen. She has nothing to do with cooking or the origins of how this all came together.

"Over the chatter and aromas of the kitchen they discovered the power of cooking and eating together to create connections, restore hope and normalcy, and provide a sense of home. This was the start of the Hubb Community Kitchen.
Together is a storybook of this West London community, showcasing over 50 delicious recipes from the women of the Hubb Community Kitchen and including a foreword by HRH The Duchess of Sussex."

It's important to remember that Meghan is highlighting the work of The Hub Community Kitchen. She has nothing to do with cooking or the origins of how this all came together.

"Over the chatter and aromas of the kitchen they discovered the power of cooking and eating together to create connections, restore hope and normalcy, and provide a sense of home. This was the start of the Hubb Community Kitchen.
Together is a storybook of this West London community, showcasing over 50 delicious recipes from the women of the Hubb Community Kitchen and including a foreword by HRH The Duchess of Sussex."

Yes, Origins from others, she made clear. that's the whole point of it in my opinion. They were not her recipes, it was just her lending support and I agree that is important to remember!

Meghan Markle Reveals the Secret Way Her Wedding Veil Honored Her First Date with Prince Harry

Queen of the World premieres Monday, Oct. 1 on HBO at 8 p.m

The documentary features members of the royal family speaking about Queen Elizabeth and the Commonwealth.

A palace source previously told PEOPLE that Meghan takes part in “a conversation, a stand-up chat” for the film. The series will also feature appearances from Harry, Prince Charles and Prince William

ETA.. the secret is. "“Somewhere in here there’s a piece of blue fabric that’s stitched inside — it was my something blue,” Meghan remarks while inspecting the veil in the video above.

Sweetly, she adds, “It’s fabric from the dress that I wore on our first date.”

Last edited:
Kate needs to gain some weight. Her face is aging fast.

Meghan Markle's half-sister Samantha claims she is flying to the UK in a last-ditch attempt to discuss their father's health.

The former model, 53, is currently in Italy and 'just one short flight away' from London.

Samantha Markle Meghan's sister to fly to UK to discuss their father Thomas Markle's health | Daily Mail Online

I don’t think security at Kensington Palace will let her in.The paparazzi will be called when she is “stranded outside the Palace by wicked half sister Meghan”.

Samantha’s PR man....said according to the above article ‘this does not have to be made public’. Then why have they made in known to DM and possibly others (?) That SM is in Europe, she is headed to London and is going to talk to the Duchess?

Why does SM need a PR person anyway? Is she so special? Not in my eyes.

I do not think there will be a meeting. Questions popped up SM faking pictures of a car accident and her being admitted in a hospital some time ago....is this picture a fake of her at a European airport?

I knew it was just time before SM and her team hit the news again. It was quiet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa