Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to marry in the spring #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serena is too free with her comments on the Duchess. I have observed this in past news articles. I can see Serena leaking more then she does now. The Duchess will not like that and IMO, their friendship will cool greatly. Even Duchess Catherine has lost friends who gave interviews, pictures and comments over the years about her. It is a real tight closed circle of friends the Royals have and Serena, IMO, likes publicity and to talk, where Duchess Meghan is tight lipped. JMOO

I did not even notice the dress except that it was black. I did notice the shoes - nice.
I was caught up with the icky hair and bad makeup job.

I did not even notice the dress except that it was black. I did notice the shoes - nice.
I was caught up with the icky hair and bad makeup job.
She needs to be set up with Oprah's personal hair dresser for a day or a week. Teach her about the importance of leave in conditioner and making sure one's hair is moisturized. Her hair is terrible.

If Oprah is not o.k. with the loan, then maybe she can talk to Camila Alves, she knows how to handle her own hair curly or straight.

The dress didn't photograph well, it's hard to make much of it. Except the above-the-knee split in front. Quite risqué. Oh and she didn't wear stockings.

Edit: I agree her hair doesn't look good. I don't see the point in keeping all that length if she never lets it curl.

The dress didn't photograph well, it's hard to make much of it. Except the above-the-knee split in front. Quite risqué. Oh and she didn't wear stockings.

Edit: I agree her hair doesn't look good. I don't see the point in keeping all that length if she never lets it curl.

I think maybe the belt screwed it up and maybe the front split too. The dress photo with the model doesn't show either and it's cute.

Meghan Markle may be the Duchess of Sussex, but she’s hardly a typical princess.

While arriving at the Royal Academy of Art in London to view the art exhibit “Oceania” on Tuesday in her first-ever solo outing, Meghan broke protocol in a subtle way.

After shaking hands with one of her hosts for the evening, Meghan casually shut the car door and headed inside.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/peop...markle-closes-car-door-first-solo-outing/amp/

I can’t believe the Duchess has to shut her own door off with the bodyguard’s head. Joking.

I don't know what it is about her clothes usually looking too big on her but that black dress looks like a sack. It's too long, the black looks too severe for September, and the belt is a fashion disaster although I'd guess the dress would look even worse without it.

Love the shoes and the earrings.

Her hair would look better up.

The whole look is too much black IMO. She might as well be wearing a garbage sack.

Serena is too free with her comments on the Duchess. I have observed this in past news articles. I can see Serena leaking more then she does now. The Duchess will not like that and IMO, their friendship will cool greatly. Even Duchess Catherine has lost friends who gave interviews, pictures and comments over the years about her. It is a real tight closed circle of friends the Royals have and Serena, IMO, likes publicity and to talk, where Duchess Meghan is tight lipped. JMOO

I agree. A true friend doesn’t speak to the press about you if your royalty or in the public eye.

IMO, dress is horrific - shoes are fabulous.

I’m not loving the closeup of her feet with dry cracked heels though. I’d hate for anyone to photograph mine, but it is possible to prevent that look. I have a good friend who will admit she is obsessively meticulous about her feet in the shower. Special scrubs, lotions, the works. They always look as smooth as a baby’s bottom. :)

Megs has super ugly feet and ugly calves. I wonder why she does not have a body stylist or whatever it is called to make sure her exposed body parts look good...

I've read that Meghan does yoga, but she would benefit greatly from ballet classes to define, firm, tone her nearly-nonexistent calf muscles.

Last edited:
I don't have time to look it up right now, but I posted an article here a while ago about how Meghan's "hair" might provide a clue to whether or not she's pregnant.

My friend Google found it :D
This Meghan Markle Pregnancy Hint Could Give It All Away

Duchess Effect etiquette expert reveals the one giveaway sign that could reveal Meghan Markle is pregnant

Black women don't stop doing blowouts and other toxic hair treatments due to pregnancy. They also say that women shouldn't work with hair chemicals while pregnant, however, there are plenty of hairdressers who work throughout their entire pregnancy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member