Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I respectfully suggest that none of us have much evidence at this point?
We know that C.W. has admitted to murdering his wife and disposing of the bodies. There is evidence that this confession is true.
As to what happened prior to that, we really don’t know much. We are still waiting on the autopsy and forensic results.
I think this is why some of us are reserving judgement. There are 2 different versions of what happened, and hopefully as we gather more facts, we will know undoubtedly which version is true.
JMO
BBM
What is the evidence?

ETA: Please disregard. I misread your post.

We know that C.W. has admitted to murdering his wife and disposing of the bodies. There is evidence that this confession is true.
As to what happened prior to that, we really don’t know much. We are still waiting on the autopsy and forensic results.
I think this is why some of us are reserving judgement. There are 2 different versions of what happened, and hopefully as we gather more facts, we will know undoubtedly which version is true.
JMO
And one is from a man who lied his head off and confessed to nothing until the bodies were found and his AP was located.

If that was her plan, then why would she attempt it right then? Why start killing the children before he even leaves? She would have had all day or at least a few hours before people started calling or texting her as would be her normal day.

I don’t know. Maybe so she could do it while they were still sleeping?

In Colorado alimony is not manditory so we do not know if court would have awarded it. Child care as I stated would be no issue monetary or responsibility wise . He could rent a small apt or share expenses with coworker or AP. Responsibility he had maintained in large amount during marriage with her business and it did not imo seem a burden . The AP person if from work as stated would have known he had children so no secret to hide there as well to kill his babies imo
How is childcare not an issue monetarily nor by responsibility? If you do not take the children at least half time, you will be paying alimony IMO. If you take the children half time or more, you cannot hold a full time job and not pay child support, especially with no nearby relatives. Nor evade responsibility, unless you are a dead beat dad, which the state can come after you for and garnish your wages, etc. IMO.

EDIT AFTER THE FACT: I should not have said "you will be paying alimony" - I misspoke and meant payments for child care, not alimony.

Last edited:
I suppose it's possible, but I would think there would have been some sort of signs leading up to that point, as it would suggest she had been gradually building up to that point. Or at least some episodes in the past of her suddenly becoming volatile. It is very uncommon for people who are usually level- headed or stable to suddenly lose all control. Jmo

But he did?

With respect, we don't know 'how it went down', we don't know what triggers (if any) on either side, there were. All of us are speculating/expressing an opinion. You are, of course, entitled to your opinion, as I am mine.
Her opinion was backed up by considerable evidence, IMO. Facts. And the State agrees.

JMO

I respectfully disagree. I think, as Gitana has repeatedly pointed out, that there is a lot of evidence agsinst CW. We are allowed to point a finger at SW simply because CW blamed her, not because she has formally been charged or because any evidence points towards her.

JMO

Yes. But I disagree. In my professional opinion we have a mountain of evidence as to his guilt.

I wonder if the videos were SW ( male) and C.W. (female) with the same words and actions and the ma

She has been accused
She has not been accused by LE, in fact they claim there is no evidence to support that CW is telling the truth, therefore she cannot be considered a suspect in any way. Officially, that is.

I suppose it's possible, but I would think there would have been some sort of signs leading up to that point, as it would suggest she had been gradually building up to that point. Or at least some episodes in the past of her suddenly becoming volatile. It is very uncommon for people who are usually level- headed or stable to suddenly lose all control. Jmo
Um yeah. She was going to the doctor that day to hear her baby's heartbeat for the first time. She had plans with a friend that afternoon. She was planning a gender reveal party for the coming weekend. I don't see it.
MOO

JMO
I will direct you to @gitana1 ’s post on page one.

I don’t believe the words of a liar. I especially don’t believe the words of a liar when he puts forth a scenario that is illogical, insane, and completely unprecedented in the history of American justice.

It takes a monster to commit the coverup that he has admitted to.

It takes a monster to kill your wife and children.

That is exactly what he is, because that is exactly what he did.

He killed them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member