Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #85

Status
Not open for further replies.
W
Apologies if it has already been posted; I'm on lunch break so just scanned the last couple pages. Has anyone heard about the "Missing girl found inside Semi in KY"? The headline says Michigan girl and to be clear they are NOT talking about Jayme Closs. Missing Michigan girl found inside semi in Kentucky

I originally saw this article via a link from FB (Missing Pieces Network) and it was suggested this guy looks like BG. Definitely has the same nose.

WOW! They definitely resemble. Similar mustaches too. I hope that they can get DNA for comparison

Thank god the girl was found alive! I can see the similarities of this man and the BG. Is KY far from Delphi ?

I once lived in Louisville & it is right beside the Indiana state line. I THINK Lexington is about 1.5 hrs away from Louisville. I’d have to look it up to confirm because it has been awhile..

Edit: I just checked & it is 1 hr 22 minutes from Louisville to Lexington. Though the truck was found in London, KY which is a little further southeast of Lexington

Edit#2: The drive from London KY to Louisville KY is 2 h 20 minutes

Edit#3: Drive time from London, KY to Delphi, IN is 5 hr 23 min via I-75 and I-71.

Last edited:
I believe so; at least the person who originally noted the resemblance indicated she had.
It's hard to tell, but I think the suspects face is longer, the nose seems larger at the base, and the chin bigger. Also his hair is reddish brown. Jmo

Hello, WS Peeps. It was so weird because last night after I left here, later on I was reading something on teh RTV6 website out of Indiana on a completely unrelated topic. As I was scrolling the page, I noticed pictures of BG in the comments section of different posts that we've seen with other people in photos next to him, as if someone was saying "Maybe it's this person?" How strange, huh? I don't want to share the screenshots here because of TOS but I feel like maybe since I haven't been participating in this WS thread until last night some of you who have might know if this person is just a long-known poster of such things or if he's doing it just lately. They post under the name of a fictional character with the initials J.R. from books by Lee Child. He has been played in the movies by Tom Cruise. Is this poster a known to any of you? TIA for anything you know.

I kept wondering if this was some creep out for a stroll, but it wouldn't make sense to me, as one would think he wouldn't necessarily have a weapon on him if that was the case, IMO. But when I envision a situation where he walked by them initially (and saw these two girls being vulnerable in his eyes and an easy target), I started thinking that it would be plausible for him to decide to go back to his vehicle (we don't know if he had one, just speculating), in order to retrieve a weapon (maybe a gun?) that he may have already had stowed somewhere, like a glovebox. Pure speculation. Jmo

I am wondering, if BG had previously left his kit, in the 'down the hill' area.
After his horrid actions, he may have a change of clothes, change of appearance, when leaves the area.
He could carry his previous clothes, away from the scene, in a ruck sack.

Hello, WS Peeps. It was so weird because last night after I left here, later on I was reading something on teh RTV6 website out of Indiana on a completely unrelated topic. As I was scrolling the page, I noticed pictures of BG in the comments section of different posts that we've seen with other people in photos next to him, as if someone was saying "Maybe it's this person?" How strange, huh? I don't want to share the screenshots here because of TOS but I feel like maybe since I haven't been participating in this WS thread until last night some of you who have might know if this person is just a long-known poster of such things or if he's doing it just lately. They post under the name of a fictional character with the initials J.R. from books by Lee Child. He has been played in the movies by Tom Cruise. Is this poster a known to any of you? TIA for anything you know.
Are you asking if that poster is a member here on WS? If so, you can search for WS members & see their activity.
MOO

After his horrid actions, he may have a change of clothes, change of appearance, when leaves the area.
Early on, LE asked the public to call them if they had seen someone discarding a backpack/duffle bag.
I do believe BG changed his clothing after the murders. MOO

Early on, LE asked the public to call them if they had seen someone discarding a backpack/duffle bag.
I do believe BG changed his clothing after the murders. MOO

I would think he wouldn't throw his stuff away, as probably knowledgeable about DNA.
He possibly carried everything away, trying not to leave evidence.
People in area with back pack etc would surely have been investigated.
Also, if he changed his bulky clothes, he may look totally different: leaving as another person, in appearance: if change of hair/wig, hat, thinner without the bulky clothes, etc.
Wonder if Police have inquired about people in the area, not resembling BG, as he may have disguised himself, on leaving, carrying some sort of bag.
Perhaps, if he knew there was a photo taken of him, he may not be concerned, as now he looks totally different: probably having a good laugh, that BG's photo is being distributed.
MOO.

Are you asking if that poster is a member here on WS? If so, you can search for WS members & see their activity.
MOO
I just didn't know if the poster was someone the group following this case is aware of already. One of the people in the pictures looks like it could be him. Of course, without knowing anything about the person posting I don't know if the people have been photoshopped or anything else. The pictures of BG appear to be the real ones but not sure about the other people. I will search the name and see if there's anyone by that name that's following this case though.

I see the resemblance too. Has anyone called this in?

jmo

Yeah, that looks almost just like what I always pictured in my mind that he looked like. I'm scared to say I want to hear his voice

I see a resemblance also and my first thought was I want to hear his voice.

Unfortunately we know how many people it seems can resemble BG however this Is one I would definitely like to see a side by side of. Comparing now to sketch and photo.

ABIGAIL WILLIAMS — FBI

Last edited:

All true, but how would he know he was going to come upon some vulnerable young victims, who were all alone that day? Would he have placed a kit down there, and had a change of clothing, just in case?

<<<QUOTE="tmar, post: 14476346, member: 201678"]I would think he wouldn't throw his stuff away, as probably knowledgeable about DNA.
Also, if he changed his bulky clothes, he may look totally different: leaving as another person, in appearance: if change of hair/wig, hat, thinner without the bulky clothes, etc.
Wonder if Police have inquired about people in the area, not resembling BG, as he may have disguised himself, on leaving, carrying some sort of bag.
Perhaps, if he knew there was a photo taken of him, he may not be concerned, as now he looks totally different: probably having a good laugh, that BG's photo is being distributed.>>>

He may have been in the area for a completely different reason(rabbit hunting). Something touched him off with the girls and he went after them. If he is OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder is a mental health disorder that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and occurs when a person gets caught in a cycle of obsessions and compulsions. Obsessions are unwanted, intrusive thoughts, images or urges that trigger intensely distressing feelings) he probably went home and washed the clothes.(He never throws anything away) and is wearing them now.

Same here :( The way LE is talking is identical to IN LE’s statements.

ETA: WS is acting up for me today. This comment was in reply to margarita25

<<<QUOTE="tmar, post: 14476346, member: 201678"]I would think he wouldn't throw his stuff away, as probably knowledgeable about DNA.
Perhaps, if he knew there was a photo taken of him, he may not be concerned, as now he looks totally different: probably having a good laugh, that BG's photo is being distributed.>>>

He may have been in the area for a completely different reason(rabbit hunting). Something touched him off with the girls and he went after them. If he is OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder is a mental health disorder that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and occurs when a person gets caught in a cycle of obsessions and compulsions. Obsessions are unwanted, intrusive thoughts, images or urges that trigger intensely distressing feelings) he probably went home and washed the clothes.(He never throws anything away) and is wearing them now.

(I know someone whose OCD is converse. If their clothes are “contaminated” they have to throw them away.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa