AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Besides, Jayme, guns could have been taken, money may have been taken...who knows.
Yeah. It’s possible, and if true, would be a game changing revelation.

This crime would have a lot more clarity if we could discern some clear motive, and if robbery was that motive.

Personally, I don’t think that’s the case, but there is nothing to exclude it at this point.

Does anyone know if there are Homeless Encampments around the town,or State.
There are a lot of them in the Puget Sound Region. Full of child traffickers,and unregistered sex Offenders.
Not to long ago there was one in Seattle holding an underage runaway against her will.From I think Minesota,or Wisconcin. Ugghhhh.
She was rescued,and went back home.
I'm not saying Jaymie is a runaway, but a certainly a prize, for such Ilk.
I'm pretty sure there are actually bounties,or prices placed for finding and procuring someone so young,and innocent.
Sick I know. But there is a big market for this kind of thing.

With all due respect, WS is a victim friendly site, and we do not link and/or broadcast innocent, 3rd parties (and their photos) who are not named POI by LE.
Agreed ; and since this is a sleuthing site everything must be considered. But my post emphasized that we don't know (who might be behind this tragic case) ; so it's all right.
And no, I did not post a photo here on the thread ; since no one has been named a POI.
But thanks for the head's up.

It's been characterized by LE as not something spoken into the phone, but that there was lots of yelling and lots of noise in the background and the only part of the noise and yelling they could make out, at least originally was "Help", and after the first day the sheriff seems to have backed off this a little.
Emphasis mine

Do you have a link for this ?
Thanks in advance.
LE have been tight-lipped about the content of the 911 call, but maybe they're caving in a bit since Jayme is still somewhere out there. (LE have not said the words 'abducted' or 'kidnapped')

I respect your reply and logic.
I can agree that Jayme seems more quiet, more of a homebody, and possibly naive than most her age.
However, working in a public library and having been a teacher-internet access is a Hoover vacuum cleaner for all ages. The public library should be covered under the FOIA. The school - New and old one - should have already been checking her inner school account s.
The two libraries I've worked for do not retain records of what folks check out, and definitely not what they access on computers. Neither system was capable of this, and that's partly by design. Libraries believe in privacy. And if we don't retain it, we can't be forced to share it.

Someone broke into the Closs home... WTH is wrong with people?

Meth. The area has a lot of meth addicts.
It is what people do. People read obituaries and burglarize homes of dead people when they know a viewing or funeral is going on. Not uncommon.

He worked at Jennie O with the parents.

October 29, 2018 Update

We have received over 2000 tips and have closed over 1875 of them and continue to work on this case. Please continue to call in your tips 1-855-744-3879 or jaymetips@co.barron.wi.us and we will bring Jayme home.

There is a tip out there that will break this case, keep them coming in. Thank you again for the community support behind the law enforcement effort on this case.

Also on Saturday Oct 27, 2018 we arrested Kyle Jaenke, 32 of Cameron for Burglary at the Closs home. Jaenke has been cleared of any involvement in the disappearance but was charged in Barron County Court today with Burglary and Bail Jumping.

Sheriff Fitzgerald

looks like he worked at Jenny-O or at least did at one time. (per his facebook)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gingerdoodle