OH - Pike County: 8 People From One Family Dead As Police Hunt For Killer(s) #35 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
quoting from KAYKAY on previous thread, "Her son broke off from her in the ponies (Bobby) and now owns SMHC horse farm in shade Ohio. The stories I could tell. I’m gonna write a book on it one day (my years in horses and all the crazy things that happened)"
Okay, KayKay!! You brought up the subject of Fredricka Wagner (I'm sure this is ok to post, because she has now been arrested) Try not to by shocked & confused....such a strange advertisement.
01 DOGS MAIN PAGE USE
Also look at the "puppy pricing $1800 to $2100 per" !! (Lots of money, buys lots of secrets....just sayin")[/QUOTE]

In my opinion she is a very wealthy woman. It will be interesting to see what attorney she hires!

She was in a big lawsuit over mastiffs and has admitted to accidentally using dog pictures that were not hers. I am trying not to say too much. It’s hard!!

So was this about land? And didn't another Rhoden relative just recently died?

Dont the Wagners mostly live in Alaska? Im confused.
Hi DEX...WagnerIII and Angela moved to Kenai, Alaska one month after the May 2017 search warrants of their properties...so guessing they moved there June 2017. WagnerIII said they moved there with sons & grandchildren to avoid media scrutiny. (Anywhooo, that is the short version of a long story.) Was the death of another relative unexpected, untimely or suspicious?? (You always asks great questions!) It appears they had moved back (or visiting?) from Alaska when arrests occurred

What a great surprize to see four people arrested for the gruesome murders of the Pike county family!

The only thing that comes to mind is this must have been a true case of hatred between these two families. If it was over the custody of the little girl, the Wagner family wasn’t playing with a full deck! To kill eight members of a family, including the mother of their son’s daughter, they think like Chris Watts did - they would never get caught.

I congratulate the law enforcement agencies that worked so many long hard hours without giving up on this case. Job well done!

Hi DEX...WagnerIII and Angela moved to Kenai, Alaska one month after the May 2017 search warrants of their properties...so guessing they moved there June 2017. WagnerIII said they moved there with sons & grandchildren to avoid media scrutiny. (Anywhooo, that is the short version of a long story.) Was the death of another relative unexpected, untimely or suspicious?? (You always asks great questions!

They have always said that violet Rhodens murder was not connected. Locally people say it was over drugs. Sad all the way around

In case no one else has posted, (I'm catching up, the thread is moving so fast now!), this is a "brass catcher"; They were right when they said this was very well planned. They really thought of everything, except getting caught.

Attachments

• brass catcher.jpg
    brass catcher.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 100
Really glad that the killers were caught. Not what I expected in terms of motive, but I really thought we'd never know the answers to this one. Thanks to the police and investigators that worked on this and got it solved.

Now to the trial where hopefully they all get the book thrown at them.

Okay, KayKay!! You brought up the subject of Fredricka Wagner (I'm sure this is ok to post, because she has now been arrested) Try not to by shocked & confused....such a strange advertisement.
01 DOGS MAIN PAGE USE
Also look at the "puppy pricing $1800 to $2100 per" !! (Lots of money, buys lots of secrets....just sayin")

In my opinion she is a very wealthy woman. It will be interesting to see what attorney she hires!

She was in a big lawsuit over mastiffs and has admitted to accidentally using dog pictures that were not hers. I am trying not to say too much. It’s hard!!

BBM
This is why I hope they've dotted every i and crossed every t. Even if it made some folks uncomfortable. Remember the famous quote that set, imo, a murderer free? "If it doesn't fit, you must acquit."

So they killed off every family member who could have possibly gotten custody of the daughter and thought nobody would find out? SMH
In related news, I read in the timeline article Timeline: 2016 Pike County massacre that LE removed video from a church “up the road”. I wonder if they saw the W vehicle(s) on that (like in the Heather Elvis case) since they may not have known about them.
imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member