Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #56

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, holy moly stone the crows.

I did not expect such a COMPREHENSIVE document “dump”, so SOON.

I’m reading through, slowly, I took a sleep break around 4am.

Big thanks to all who are posting here with the “highlights” (for want of a better word) to come (for me).

What stands out to me so far (amongst other things) is how fast LE reacted & how many resources they threw at this very very early on. Not forgetting NUA’s, Shanann’s other friends’ & her mother’s input.

Ugh, I can't double quote to save myself on here now. Anyway, this is for @tmar, the guy in the video above gives CW less than 1 yr in prison before someone gets to him and that will be his end.

I'm Larry Levine from the CNN Headline News Video. Chris Watts will get what's called "Inmate Justice" when the take him out!

I know I'm asking one of "those questions," ....something obvious to people following this case closely! I only pop in and out of the case discussions so I'm not up on all the details.

Can someone point me to where the latest info about NK is coming from? Thank you, in advance!

Discovery docs: 18CR2003-Discovery-REDACTED-FINAL.pdf

This link was kindly posted by one of the other members who's username I did not catch as this thread was fast moving last night xx

I am looking for the whole file, but I did see online a statement that CW talked about the girls throwing chicken nuggets at him. On the porch interviews, he talked about dinner with the girls too. I believe the crime was planned and the reason now obvious, but I think dinner with the kids went hay-wire while SW was in AZ. I think he felt out of control and lost his temper at dinner and that's when the girls were killed. Then, he waited for SW.

jmo

Yup. And he ate 4 slices of pizza right after telling the police this story.

And we know that Bella didn’t go in easy, on account of her hair on the hatch, and the abrasions on her buttocks.
bbm
Scott Peterson ate pizza upon returning home from dumping the body of his pregnant wife into the San Francisco Bay.

It's like these 2 POSs were following an instruction manual on Family Annihilation.

jmo

Question to anyone at random. When was the gender reveal party cancelled? What date?

I think shanann cancelled it as Chris wasn't in to it a few weeks before. She spoke about it with one of her friends. It's part of those initial conversations nearer beginning of doc..

ETA: Discovery page 52 says she spoke with friend addy and cancelled it 2 weeks ago but didn't see date..

He did however tell his friends (one who's party they went to) on that Sunday the party was that week...!

To be fair he said something like he's been in 11 different prisons, but several could have been transfers or something. He didn't actually say he committed 11 different crimes. But he is running the 1st prisoner consultant business I've heard of.

I'm Larry Levine from the CNN Headline News video. Before entering Federal Custody I was a Private Investigator and a trouble-shooter efficiency expert for an Organized Crime family and was convicted of Narcotics Trafficking, Securities Fraud, Racketeering, Obstruction of Jusice and Machine Guns. The Federal Prison System moved me around alot because they were pissed off that I was helping other inmates with legal work. I served a 10 Year sentence and helped out so many people that the DOJ actually tried to release me early just to get rid of me.

I'm Larry Levine from the CNN Headline News video. Before entering Federal Custody I was a Private Investigator and a trouble-shooter efficiency expert for an Organized Crime family and was convicted of Narcotics Trafficking, Securities Fraud, Racketeering, Obstruction of Jusice and Machine Guns. The Federal Prison System moved me around alot because they were pissed off that I was helping other inmates with legal work. I served a 10 Year sentence and helped out so many people that the DOJ actually tried to release me early just to get rid of me.

Hello Larry & welcome to WS.

You might like to get yourself confirmed as a Verified Insider here. Info:

Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

Shanann said on that Monday aug 13th Chris wanted to announce gender. Just days before he was giving her hope that he was excited for baby and they would be good. I think that weekend he made up his mind he would kill them. He couldn’t let it get out to NK about he was excited for boy.

CHRIS then looked at SA CODER and I and said he was sorry for lying to us. SA CODER told CHRIS he
was a good man and CHRIS immediately responded, "I’m not a good man." SA CODER told CHRIS he
stayed to talk even though he knew it was going to be difficult. CHRIS said, "I stayed here for 6 hours and 11
minutes so far" CHRIS was reading the counter on the digital audio recorder. RONNIE said he could
understand how rage could come out by seeing your kids dead. CHRIS told his dad he didn’t understand
what it felt like to see his daughters blue in the face. I told CHRIS his dad was going to love him no matter
what. CHRIS looked at his dad and asked how he could still love someone who killed their wife. CHRIS
said, "Nothing will ever be the same again."

SA CODER asked CHRIS if SHANANN was on top of CECE when he got into the room. CHRIS said
yes. RONNIE asked CHRIS if SHANANN’s hands were around CECE’s throat and CHRIS said he didn’t
know what to do. SA CODER asked CHRIS if he was trying to save CECE and he said, "She was already
blue in the face, she wasn't moving, her head just laying over limp like that." I told CHRIS it was very
important to know where he put the girls at the oil well site and he said, "I didn’t know what else to do, I
didn’t I didn’t know what else to do, I was so scared, it’s like, my wife just did this and I just did
that, what do I do, anything that I would do from there was just gonna be, just a f&ckin’, just insensitive and
just a horrible thing. SA CODER told CHRIS he was in a tough spot. I asked CHRIS if he would show us
where they were located and he asked, "What's gonna happen?" SA CODER told CHRIS we were going to
help his girls get out of there.’ SA CODER asked CHRIS if he preferred one of his co-workers go out there
and he said, "Oh my God, no. No." CHRIS said SA CODER told him everyone thinks of him as a good man
but they will say,"What the did you do, CHRIS, why didn’t you just tell the cops to begin with?"
CHRIS said he could not have his co-workers show us out to the oil well site because they were just going to
form their own opinions about him "once they figure everything out."
SA CODER told CHRIS the girls were
still his babies and I told him he didn’t want someone else to find them out there. CHRIS agreed to show us
where they were located at the site. I told CHRIS that SA CODER and I needed to step out of the room to
get some things arranged. RONNIE agreed to stay in the room with CHRIS.

While SA CODER and I were out of the room, RONNIE told CHRIS he was sorry. CHRIS said, "I didn’t
know what the to do, this is just horrible." CHRIS said, "The problem is, I don’t even know if
they (the police) believe me or not." RONNIE said, "I know you’d never do nothing to hurt no
children never that was your life right there those little girls." CHRIS told RONNIE that his mother
always said SHANANN was an unstable person, but he never believed in a million years that could happen.

RONNIE said he was asked if he thought SHANANN could do anything to hurt BELLA and CECE and he
RONNIE told them, "No. Herself, Maybe." RONNIE said he didn’t have a clue SHANANN could do
such a thing. CHRIS asked his dad, "Why did this happen to me? Why did this happen to those two little
girls?" RONNIE told CHRIS he was sorry.

RONNIE told CHRIS he would get him a lawyer and would see what they could do. RONNIE asked
CHRIS if SHANANN killed both of their girls while they were sleeping and CHRIS said "yep." CHRIS said,
"I emotionally drove her to do something stupid." RONNIE told CHRIS it was not his fault and not to blame
himself for it. CHRIS said, "It’s all I can do right now." RONNIE said they would probably call it a "crime of
passion" and CHRIS replied, "I don’t know, like, just because I hid it I hid it that’s the thing that’s the
thing that’s gonna break the camel’s back right there. I didn’t just call the police right after it happened."

CHRIS asked RONNIE if he told his mom yet and RONNIE said no.

RONNIE told CHRIS he loved him no matter what. RONNIE
said he RONNIE was interviewed and he told the detectives there was no way CHRIS would ever hurt
his children. RONNIE said it was a problem he didn’t call the police and CHRIS agreed. RONNIE said they
would just have to prove it some other way. RONNIE said it was unfortunate his baby monitor didn’t record.
RONNIE hugged CHRIS and left the police department.

Wow. Wow. The dysfunction and denial is real. I mean, it is all Shanann's fault, it honestly wasn't that big of a deal, it was a crime of passion, and don't tell the coworkers because they might think I'm a bad person. Did he think all of this wouldn't get out?!

The tawdry truth of it all is between the lines of that post polygraph transcript with his dad

The Mascara running down her face - speaking from visual memory

"i did the same thing to fncking her.... those were my kids"

IMO this is clear he murdered the kids first, and that rage was transferred on to SW - because she was to blame for it

... she knew he was cheating and he denied it. Ronnie asked Chris if that was the point SW went off and CW said it was when SW started crying.

I wonder if he used the credit card on Saturday night because he knew it no longer mattered to conceal it

Last edited:
Finally starting to get caught up, with a PC not a tablet.
1) did anyone run across a description of the cervi site as being planned to close down? IE the bodies would be safe for a long time if this happened.
2) where, approx, are the statements from the WAtts? I found those of the Rzuceks.
3) Just speaking in general, not meant to offend anyone at all, just wondering
a) is everyone in Colorado named some derivative of Nicole/Nick/Nicolas? There must be 6-7 of them in this narrative. Must be a popular name on the plains these days, these decades
b) how does anyone get any work done in this 2018 telephone culture?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa